Weird

However, they were unlucky, they didn't run far, and two short black figures flashed out from behind the bushes next to them, staring at the three of them with bad expressions.

Although Gu Xingjin had a gun in his hand, his position would be exposed when he shot, and there were only two men in front of him, and they didn't call anyone for help, so he could easily deal with them.

The wooden stick in his hand was fast and precise, and he swiped it at one of the men's head at a tricky angle. With a muffled bang, Gu Xingjin felt that he could knock a person unconscious.

Contrary to Gu Xingjin's expectations, the man was not knocked unconscious, but reached out to hold the other end of the wooden stick, and when he tried hard, Gu Xingjin was pulled over by him.

Gu Xingjin didn't expect to encounter hard stubble in this place, he didn't dare to underestimate them, but quickly let go, and then stepped forward to attack his next plate.

After the man was kicked to the ground by Gu Xingjin, he got up quickly, waving his fist at Gu Xingjin's face.

His fists were so fierce that Gu Xingjin didn't dare to take it hard, he took a spin, turned his body neatly sideways, and kicked hard behind him by the way, watching him stumble and plant a dog eating shit.

But the short man stood up tenaciously and swiftly, and attacked Gu Xingjin again, not afraid of death.

Gu Xingjin felt that he had not killed anyone for a long time, and his wife was watching from the side. What if she felt that she was useless

. Now he was completely murderous and raised his foot to his heart. kick away.

He kicked the short man into the air in a graceful arc, but nothing happened, he jumped up not afraid of death, and punched and kicked at Gu Xingjin.

Gu Xingjin clenched one hand into a fist and hit him in the stomach ruthlessly and without leaving any room. He felt his internal organs tremble, and then he quickly raised his knee and hit him hard on the waist. side.

The short man didn't seem to know the pain. A back palm hit Gu Xingjin's elbow with a force like a cow, making Gu Xingjin's entire arm and wrist extremely numb in an instant. Fortunately, he dodged quickly and turned around to cleverly avoid the short man. man's foot.

Gu Xingjin felt more and more furious the more he beat him. He felt that his opponent was simply not a human being. He was very clear about the strength of his shot. If it was a normal person, he would have been beaten by himself and couldn't move.

But he was okay at all, it was too abnormal.

However, thinking that there are too many weird things in this ghost place, there is no shortage of people who can't be beaten to death.

He found a dagger in his hand, and even if he couldn't kill him, he would simply let his head move.

On the other side, Li Sheng was not the short man but the opponent. As soon as the two sides fought, they fell behind and was chased and beaten by another short man. If he hadn't run fast, he would have been beaten to death now. .

It was pitch black here, but fortunately the dim light of the dim moon and stars in the sky kept them from seeing their opponents.

Li Shang saw the light from the dagger in Gu Xingjin's hand, and seemed to remember something, and exclaimed, "Don't use a knife, they are not ordinary people, they are gu people, and their blood is full of poison that hits their temples. Just let them pass out."

Gu Xingjin's original dagger was about to be inserted into the chest of the short man. Hearing this, he quickly retracted the dagger. The figure swept past him like a phantom, came behind him, and suddenly attacked the short man's chest. temple.