Finale 2

Because Tang Bao said early on that he was pregnant with two daughters, the little clothes and swaddles that Su Su prepared were the same light yellow, pink or bright red, only the light blue ones were already It's elegant.

Su Su personally washed the two children's bodies, and after washing one, she quickly wrapped it up and handed it to Tang Mingyuan who was waiting.

Tang Mingyuan was nervously hugging the crying child, "I'm holding the eldest brother. I can't get it wrong."

"This sister and sister are only two minutes apart." He blinked his eyes incredulously, "Could it be that I'm dreaming, why is this with the handle?"

Tang Bao was still very energetic, drinking the astragalus and quail egg soup that he had prepared and placed in the space, and heard his own Mom's words made me startled, "Who replaced my daughter?" When I look back, I think it's wrong, how could the child be replaced when I have a baby at home?

Tang Mingyuan leaned over to look at it, and couldn't help being silly, "Oh, this is really true. It's a kid, my daughter is really great, she gave birth to a twin and her children are complete."

Su Su smiled, washing the crying child, putting on a pink coat for him, and putting it on the In the duvet on the bed, he excitedly said, "Tomorrow, I will prepare some boys' clothes for the child."

"No need." Tang Bao looked at the two red babies next to him, his eyes very gentle, "This is I have prepared enough little clothes, the children will grow up when they see the wind, just wait until they are older and buy the little boy's clothes."

"They don't look like Tang Bao and I." Gu Xingjin squatted beside the bed, watching The two children, who are only a little bigger than his slap, are extremely worried that they are so small and ugly. If their daughter can't marry in the future, they can support them for a lifetime, so as not to worry that she will not be able to live well when they get married.

But if this son can't marry a wife, it will be bad for him to be a bachelor in the future.

In this way, I still have to make more money, and I hope that for the sake of money, there will be girls who like it.

Su Su didn't expect that he was already worrying about his children 20 years later. The more he looked, the more satisfied she became, and the more she liked them, and said with a smile, "Yes, these two children are smart, and they choose the places where you two look good, but they don't. Better-looking than you."

Gu Xingjin lowered his head and glanced at the two red monkeys, even if it was his own flesh and blood, he couldn't say something that was prettier than himself and Tang Bao, but his wife was sad, so it would be better if he didn't refute it. can be done.

Su Su couldn't help laughing. "Actually, when I checked the baby's pulse earlier, I thought she looked like a twin, but I thought Xiaomu and the others couldn't get it wrong. I thought it was my own pulse."

"No wonder they all say Doctors don't heal themselves." Tang Mingyuan couldn't help laughing. "Look at how good the children are."

Tang Bao couldn't help dragging Jianmu out of the space, stared at it and said with a smile, "You didn't say There are two daughters in my belly, how come there is a handle with a handle?"

When Jianmu left the space, he naturally shrunk to the size of a person, the eyebrows on the trunk looked innocent, and weakly said, "It's Dabai and Xiaobai said that this is a surprise."

Of course, now Jianmu also thinks that this is not a big surprise, but that he is shocked and wants to clean up them. He knows that he has been deceived by Dabai and Xiaobai again. No wonder they are all in the first few days. Day is closed.

Su Su really likes Jianmu, mainly because the leaves of Jianmu are very useful and can be used as medicine, so she nodded quickly, "It's a surprise, the child is fine now, Tang Bao, don't scare Xiaomu."

Tang Bao "Dare to lie to me, I'm really brave, none of you can escape, you go to the yard for a month first."

Jianmu didn't dare to refute, and no matter how good the space is, there is no day or night. Xingchen, without the way of heaven, it doesn't matter if you stay outside for a year.

So, Jianmu obediently used the roots of the tree to transform into two legs, walked around the yard by himself, found a place where the rising sun could shine, and made himself taller, lest his precious The leaves were taken care of by others.

Gu Xingjin saw that Tang Bao's face was fine, and he was so excited that he didn't want to sleep. He looked at his watch and said warmly, "Okay, you can sleep for a while, it's still dark."

"Yes, while the children are sleeping now, You sleep too, and when the child wakes up, you have to wake up and feed." Su Su also smiled and ordered a few words, and went back to the room with Tang Mingyuan.

Before Tang Bao was born, he was very careful to take care of his body, so his body was exceptionally good. Now that he gave birth to a child smoothly, it was still a twin.

He looked at his two children with a gentle and contented expression, "Husband, you see how good our children are, with long eyelids and a small nose."

"Yeah" Gu Xingjin was absent-mindedly perfunctory, he looked sideways and vertically, They were all red and wrinkled, and they couldn't see anything better. Fortunately, they were born at home. If they were to give birth to a child in the hospital, he would suspect that his child had been transferred, and he couldn't help but make a scene.

However, what shocked him was that after only two days, the two children slowly faded from their red and wrinkled appearance, and became white and clean. After more than a month, he went out the door and delayed his return for more than half a month. When I was a child, I found that the children were not only much bigger, but also had dark eyes, white and tender skin like tofu, and what was even more outrageous was that the fat ones could barely find their necks.

It is now December of the lunar calendar. Two college students, Ning Jin and Yang Yi, have also returned from Kyoto University. Shaojin, Yang Zheng and Yujun are both high school students in the city, but they can go home every Saturday. cuddle the baby.

Even if Tang Bao said that she can't hold her often now, she doesn't want to make the child so accustomed that she can't leave her hands, but the children all think these two little children are too cute, they can cry and laugh, rush to change diapers, bathe, wipe Pearl powder, when Gu Xingjin came in, he felt the temperature in the room was very high, and when he came in, he found that there were several charcoal basins. Yujun gently lifted the fat on the cheek of the little baby with his hands, and then he saw the shield The slender neck, gently patted the pearl powder on the baby's neck, the baby was still grinning, revealing the pink gums, the toothless person smiled, it was really cute.

And Yang Zheng was also holding another baby and drawing a gourd, surrounded by Yang Yi, they could not take their eyes off of them, but Tang Bao was sitting and drinking black fish soup.

"You're back." Tang Bao couldn't help laughing when he saw him. "Mr. Gu, please give me more advice in the future."

Yang Yi and the others looked at Gu Xingjin. Even if it is known that Gu Xingjin has registered a security company and a transportation company, these two children are not important.