59. Crash

Don't be afraid of 10,000, just be afraid of what.

Although Zheng Wei felt that it was awkward to wear women's clothes, for his own safety and not to implicate Tang Bao, he found Tang Mingyuan's razor to shave off a little bit of stubble on his chin.

The clothes Tang Bao prepared for him was a pair of beige floral shirts, but he put on Su Su's old clothes despite goosebumps all over his body.

Fortunately, the clothes now are all loose and baggy, and Tang Bao prepared the loosest ones for him. Although he was wearing a bit tight, the small floral cardigan and straight-leg pants of the same color, and the short hair was not. To cover it up, I prepared a towel to wrap it.

Anyway, after Tang Bao left, he never felt at ease, he always felt like someone would rush in.

He also thought about leaving quietly, but the padlock was to be opened from the outside, and since his high fever had not subsided, he was dizzy, and he felt that if he went out now, he would be caught in a tiger's mouth.

When he heard the sound of the door opening, he was expecting his father to appear in front of him with Tang Bao, but when he saw Tang Bao come in with a pale face, he quickly sat up from the bed and asked, "A Bao, your face is not very good. , are you too tired?"

Tang Bao was really tired, but looking at him, although he was wearing his mother's clothes, he was too tall, his sleeves and trousers were too short. , hurriedly said, "Someone will come to search soon, there is no other way now, I will give you my dad's clothes, wait for you to put on the scorpion, and just go out and mix with the crowd."

Really, I saw in the book that it was easy for men to disguise themselves as women, or women to disguise themselves as men, but it was so difficult for me. I was really tired.

In fact, it was better to go to the back mountain to hide, but she was not sure about it at night. Back on the mountain.

Now I just hope that when it's dark, no one will notice that he dares to hang out outside.

The most important thing is that he is outside, and even if he is really discovered, no one will know that he is hiding him.

Yes, she is timid

After all, her parents hadn't come out yet, so she didn't want to go in by herself.

Furthermore, his own letter has been delivered, but his parents have not come, which means that this matter is more serious than he thought.

When she can help, she thinks she has done her best, and now it is too late to regret it. This is also the best way, and no one can predict the final result.

After Zheng Wei changed Tang Mingyuan's old clothes and pants, it was much more pleasing to the eye. Compared with his own Zhongshan suit before, it was like a different person.

Tang Bao also breathed a sigh of relief, "It's okay, you're too white, but it's dark now, so you can't see clearly." He looked at him worriedly

and said in a low voice, "I've already given it to your mother, They should be on their way here."

"I guess they were watched," Zheng Wei didn't want to see her worried eyes, so he pretended to smile lightly, "I'm sure I'm their own, they won't I don't care."

Tang Bao handed him the Minoyi and smiled reluctantly, "Fortunately it's raining today, so I should be able to get away with it."

"A Bao," he looked at her tenderly, "don't worry. , there are many people outside, even if I get caught, it won't be in danger."

Tang Bao felt his braid in a guilty conscience, not wanting to tell him that he was afraid of being implicated by him.

At this time, the door outside was suddenly pushed open. Gu Xingjin and Gu Ningjin stepped in, and they were stunned when they saw the strange man in the room who was about to put on his robe.

Gu Xingjin always felt that something was wrong with Tang Bao, and when he came back and saw the people from the joint defense team searching door to door, he knew that it was not as simple as they said, but Gu Ningjin and the others were worried that Tang Bao would be frightened, so they hurried over to see her.

The moment he saw Zheng Wei, Gu Xingjin knew what the joint defense team outside was doing, and he didn't know whether to say Tang Bao was too bold or too stupid.

Gu Ningjin was very depressed when she saw that little white face, who looked like a dog, how could she be three years younger than Tang Bao, if she was the same age as her, she wouldn't have to watch them stare so affectionately .

But even if he can't do it, he has a brother.

He is thinking about how he can match his eldest brother and Tang Bao. There are too many oil bottles in his family.

"Why are you here?" Tang Bao didn't know what to do now, and he couldn't hide it anyway, and said brokenly, "He was chased by bad guys, and I rescued him unintentionally.

" Looking at Gu Xingjin, he said his plan in a low voice, "Brother Gu, he is going to change into a mink and go out, do you think he can get in?"

Gu Xingjin knew that he could not avoid it now. If he was hesitating, those people would arrive. He said very simply, "I'll take him to the back mountain to avoid it, Tang Bao, you clean up all the things he left behind."

Tang Bao actually thought about letting him go to the back mountain to avoid it, but now it's raining and the road It will be very slippery, plus there are many wild bees in the back mountain, I am afraid that he will lose his life before being discovered.

But now there is Gu Xingjin, I heard that he is very good outside, but he is relieved, and he specially prepared two deworming medicine bags for them.

Not long after they left, more than 20 people carefully checked Tang Bao's house for wiring problems.

Tang Bao looked at the serious inspection of these people, and saw that someone seemed to be guarding outside. He was very glad that Gu Xingjin took them away, otherwise Zheng Wei would have been caught at this time.

However, has my family recruited too many villains during this time? The joint defense team and the picket team have come a few times. Thinking about it makes people very depressed.

A group of people from the joint defense team naturally paid special attention to Tang Bao's family. After all, she went to the town today, and their people were lost. If it wasn't for gathering people, they would have come to search. Who would have known the Tang family and the Gu family? There is no trace of them, what the hell, it's a waste of time.

Tang Bao watched them leave and went to the back of the mountain. He thought they were going to search the mountain, but he did not expect that many people came from the foot of the mountain and joined together before leaving.

She touched the cold sweat on her face. She really didn't know what secret Zheng Wei had in her body. This ghost weather really made so many people suffer together.

Seeing that Tang Bao's face was not very good, Gu Ning thought she was frightened, so she asked her to change clothes with a wink, and then boiled hot water for her to let her rest at home. After all, it is better not to let them know about Zheng Wei.

Not to guard against them, but to keep them from worrying.