51. Dragged into The Water

"You are courting death" Wang Jun was very concerned about his face. At this moment, all he wanted was to teach her a lesson and see if she dared to mock him like this.

"I" Tang Bao seemed to be very scared and took two steps to the side, keeping a distance from Gu Xingjin, hoping that he could understand what he meant, and expecting his skills to be worthy of the military uniform on him.

Facts have proved that Gu Xingjin is still very powerful. He quickly took two steps forward. Before Wang Jun could react, he reached out and took the pistol from his hand.

The pistol was turned in his palm as if it had life, and the muzzle was instantly aimed at Wang Jun. His dark and deep eyes were astonishingly bright, and his low and cold voice was very sweet. "The gun is for you to aim at the enemy, and Not innocent people."

Tang Bao finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this scene on the side.

She understands that although she has this space, if the distance is too far, she can't do anything. There are seven people on the other side, and she really has no chance of winning.

She has tried it a long time ago. You need to meet people to put people in the space. If you want to throw stones, you have to aim at them, and the distance cannot be more than three meters. This space is too willful.

Now she saw the gun in Gu Xingjin's hand, but her eyes lit up. If she had this thing, it would be an extra guarantee for saving people. As soon as the expert shot, she would know if it was there.

Wang Jun's wrist that was held by him hurts terribly. Knowing that he is not his opponent at all, he is honest and nodding, "Yes, yes, comrade, what you said is that we all serve the people, I am. This is really too much pressure from the top, and this is the mess, and I will not dare to do it next time."

Only a few captains of their joint defense team have guns, and they are not opponents with guns, and now he is low. Fu Xiao, look for opportunities to take revenge in the future.

There is a saying that strong dragons do not overwhelm local snakes.

Gu Xingjin came to this unfamiliar place now, and he didn't want to make too much trouble. After unloading the bullet with a big hand, he threw the pistol to him, and said lightly, "Then why don't we go to the front village to search together?"

With a smile, Wang Jun said, "No, no, we were instructed to check someone for sabotage."

He turned around and glared at his subordinates, "You can't be smarter, and don't hurry up and bring this lesbian's jacket over here."

Even if they came to arrest people, they didn't dare to publicize it, and now they are guarding all intersections, waiting for orders from above.

In fact, he is not willing to take on this errand. If one is not good, then these people are the cannon fodder between the two mayors.

Gu Xingjin saw that Tang Bao was soaked all over, but it was uncomfortable to wear a mink clothes, so he gave her his umbrella and put the mink clothes on his backpack.

Tang Bao can only follow him back to the village now, but he is wondering if he can go to the town from another place next time, but the Chen Lian brigade is surrounded by mountains on three sides. The victim's own parents are still locked up, and now I don't know what 's going on, she's still too weak, it would be great if I could get some weapons or something.

Gu Xingjin walked to the side and saw her not speaking, and looked back at her calmly. At a glance, I just saw her snow-white neck exposed, her hair sticking to her face, and she had a somewhat different and charming style. He quickly retracted his eyes, coughed twice, and asked, "Comrade, how are my brothers living in Nayu County now?"

Tell him everything you know.

The rain in the sky is light, and many people take the opportunity to wear scorpions, come out with fishing nets or something, and fish in the creek.

Seeing Tang Bao and a strange man in military uniform coming back, he was very concerned to ask Tang Mingyuan how they were doing and what this comrade was doing,

Tang Bao said obediently, "My parents are fine now, this is Ning Jin. Their eldest brother came back from the army to find his younger brother."

Brothers Gu Ningjin and Yang Yi naturally came out to catch fish. When they saw Tang Bao, they hurried over. Gu Ningjin still had a memory of his elder brother. Looking at the tall and stable soldier in front of him, his eyes instantly turned red, and he threw the thing in his hand and rushed to it. He hugged him with red eyes and was very excited, "Big brother, big brother, it's really you, you're finally back."

Gu Shaojin felt that the strange man in front of him was different from the big brother he saw in the black and white photo. The young man in the photo was Qing. Jun is fair, but the man in front of him is indeed wheat-colored skin, tall and strong, like two people.

Although he knew that his second brother would not recognize the wrong person, he stared at him stupidly, not knowing what to say for a while, but he bubbled happily in his heart that he also had a big brother, look It's very powerful. Now you don't have to worry about losing your brother when he fights with others.

Gu Xingjin knew something about the Gu family from Tang Bao's mouth. Now that he sees his two younger brothers alive, he feels very fortunate. , patted his second brother on the shoulder, then stepped forward to hug the third brother, and said excitedly, "Big brother will never leave you again."

They were excited and happy when they met, but Yang Zheng came to Tang Bao, The little eyes looked at her with concern, "Sister, your clothes are wet, how can you get in the rain, hurry back and change your clothes, I will heat the hot water for you, we originally planned to go to the town to find you today, thinking Catch some fish for you to eat, you can see that you are thin now, this thirteen-year-old boy is only about 1.45 meters, but he treats Tang Bao like his own sister, always thinking of taking care of her by himself.

"Azheng is right," Yang Yi also looked at her worriedly, "Why did you come back when it was raining, hurry up and change your clothes?"

Being used by a few children, how are you? Bao didn't know whether to laugh or cry and nodded quickly, "You're right, I'll go back to change clothes now, goodbye."

Gu Ningjin took two steps forward, looked at her with concern, and said gently, "Don't worry, I'll accompany you later. See your uncle and aunt in town."

Tang Bao replied, turned around and went home, after all, it's not good for a woman to stand with a bunch of men and talk for too long.

Gu Shaojin thought that he was an older child, and was held in his arms by his eldest brother

. Bao waved his hand to say that he heard it, but he was worried in his heart. If they went to their house, Zheng Wei would be exposed. What should he do if he changed it? My two younger brothers are so concerned about a little girl, their brows are slightly wrinkled, and I am also a little dissatisfied that my big brother is back. It is too much for you to be distracted from caring about a little liar.