Who is Bullying Who?

Although Tang Bao has been more agile in her actions in the past few months, if she can't use space, she can still fight against one man, and she really has no chance of winning against four men.

She bit her mouth and squinted her almond eyes. She wanted to force the people behind her to come out, but she couldn't expose herself. She could only see where they were taking her, and she had to see who was behind.

At the critical moment, she shouted, "It's on fire, come and put out the fire, help, it's on fire." The girl's hysterical and extremely sharp voice made the four men stunned, and quickly stepped forward to cover her mouth, and then immediately He took out a rope from the cloth bag to tie her up, and put a towel in her mouth before pushing her away quickly.

Tang Hongjun, wearing a white shirt and green trousers, stood against the wall at the entrance of the small alley. He frowned when he heard Tang Bao's scream, and winked at the man opposite, but he lowered his head and smoked.

The joint defense captain Chen Weiming, who was specially dressed in blue overalls, was unwilling, but he still kept his face straight, and explained to the men, women and children who heard the sound with a stern face, "The joint defense team encountered a female lunatic who set fire to it, now it's all right, everyone is gone. "

It's fine, it almost scared me to death, so people like this should be locked up." There are many wooden structures in the houses in this alley. If it really catches fire, then a whole lot of houses will be affected.

Chen Weiming sent everyone away, and then he whispered, "My people will make that woman dizzy, and the rest of us will not get involved, so we will withdraw first." On the bright side, Chen Weiming was with Liu The family relationship is good, and he is the captain of the joint defense himself, but in the face of Tang Hongjun, who has his own handle, he can only accompany a smiling face, and dare not offend such a calculating person, so as not to be calculated by him.

"Thank you very much today," Tang Hongjun took out a dozen pieces of Zhang Dalian from his pocket and handed it to him, and said very gently, "This is a little idea of ​​mine, thank you for your hard work, you invite everyone to lunch for me, another day. I'll invite everyone to drink again."

This is also considered a hush money, Chen Weiming smiled after taking it, "I understand, you can rest assured that I and my six brothers have not come out today, nor have I seen you."

Tang Hongjun saw that they had all left. He raised his wrist and looked at his watch. It was half past ten, thinking about the Liu family's arrival at the Zhao family. go better.

He wants to leave and go back to Liu's house and have a few words with Qiaoyue, so that if someone touches him, Qiaoyue will stand up for him.

But when he was about to leave, he suddenly heard someone shouting "Tang Bao, where are you Tang Bao?"

The voice sounded like his uncle. He felt that at this time, he could not be seen by him, or else He would definitely suspect Tang Bao's disappearance on himself.

As soon as his footsteps turned, he strode towards the place where Tang Bao was locked.

There is an abandoned house in the remote part of the small alley, and Chen Weimin found this place for himself.

After he pushed open the hidden door and went in, he closed the door and walked into the dark room by himself, watching Tang Bao with his hands tied behind his back, and he was still lying on the straw pile.

When Tang Hongjun remembered his seamless plan, he couldn't hide his pride. He came to her side and squatted down. He smiled and said to himself, "Tang Bao, you didn't expect you to fall into my hands."