Thousands of Miles To Find Husband

Liu Jianguo and Wang Jianjun saw that Gao Aijun's condition was much better, and they hurried to work after eating two wowotou.

The family members of several wounded soldiers in the ward had not come yet. Gao Ai Dang was still very diligent. They carried their kettles to the cafeteria to turn on the water. The dog ran to the warehouse of the medicine store like a dog, and the eager appearance made Gao Aidang, a young man curious, follow him.

"It's a hell, no, I really saw a living fairy." The dean looked at the western medicine in the half storeroom, and then turned around and pulled the doctor next to him. "Pharaoh, tell me, are we dazzled or are we still dreaming? What?"

Old Wang was pulled by the dean with both hands, raised his foot and stepped on the dean's foot.

"Ouch," the dean's old face wrinkled in pain, staring at him dissatisfiedly, "What are you stepping on me to do to hurt me?"

Old Wang broke free from his hand and went to see the medicine himself "Since I know it hurts, It's not a dream, let the nurses from various departments come to collect the medicine."

Although this is really amazing, whether it is a person or a fairy who gave these medicines to them, he felt that they should be distributed quickly. Solved the urgent need.

So many medicines suddenly appeared in the hospital, and it became a strange thing for a while, and there was a lot of uproar. It was said that these wounded soldiers were moved by the gods, so they gave them medicine.

Although the four olds are being eradicated now, it is spreading insane in private.

Not only did so many drugs appear in the drugstore, but also a young and beautiful woman suddenly came to the hospital and taught the doctors miraculous methods to treat the wounded. She must be a goddess, otherwise how could such a young girl be so It's amazing

, or how could she be so good-looking,

or how could she be so smart

, Tang Bao, who was sitting in the car and sleeping soundly, didn't know that she had become a goddess in everyone's mouth.

She also felt that she had lost her clothes in her own heart, hiding her merits and fame, but she didn't know that everyone's brains had opened up, and she was forced to associate her sudden appearance and disappearance with those medicines that appeared out of thin air.

However, after she came out, she still sent a telegram to her parents, lest they worry about herself, so she found the station and got on the bus, ate a bun, nibbled two peaches, and went to sleep.

If I hadn't met those three boys, I would have found a guest house to sleep before I got up and took the car.

But just because I met them, I was really busy for several hours, but I could be considered a good deed, even though the medicines were also generous to the Zhao family.

The road is uneven now, and we drive forward swayingly.

Tang Bao felt fortunate that he didn't get motion sickness now, otherwise it would be too torturous.

Most of the people are very enthusiastic now. When the bus stopped, the aunt on the side saw that Tang Bao was still sleeping, and woke her up with a strong local accent, "Daughter, the car has stopped, you can get off.

" It was getting dark, Tang Bao got off the bus with his backpack on his back, walked out of the messy station, and quickly went to find the guest house, opened a room with the military introduction letter Lin Yafen had given him, and asked about the route by the way.