193

Tang Bao eats and drinks well at He's house, and can sleep until she wakes up naturally. The most important thing is that no one disturbs her sleep at night.

After two days of rest, his face returned to its original rosy complexion.

Of course, Tang Bao still didn't dare to act rashly, for fear that he would stay in the box for a long time as serious as Xiao Bai.

She is now curious when the Zhao family finds out that the medicines in the medicine storehouse are gone, because they usually get medicines from the small storeroom, and when the small storeroom is gone, they go to the big storehouse to get medicines, and only they have the keys to the large storeroom, only I hate myself for not having a chance to see their panicked expressions with my own eyes.

Lin Yafen is now slowly getting used to drinking traditional Chinese medicine, and her face is getting better and better every day, so Tang Bao simply took her and He Yuxin out to find herbs in the east and west markets.

Tang Bao always felt that life lies in exercise. Even a good person, staying at home every day would be bad for his health. Therefore, when He Yuxin said that when the commune was showing a movie today, except for He Tang, who didn't come back, the whole family went out to watch the movie. .

Watching a movie is still a very luxurious thing these days.

When they went there, it was still dark, and it was already crowded with people. Fortunately, He Yuxin had asked Mrs. Liu to put three long wooden benches in front of them to occupy

the seats. Carrying benches, bamboo chairs, and benches, the family brought their families and waited for the movie to start with anticipation.

Children are even more scurrying around, and there are some delicious things sold on the side, such as fruit dan skin, hawthorn slices, twist, melon seeds, candy, peanuts.

When Tang Bao and He Yuxin went outside for a circle and squeezed into their seats, they both had some delicious food in their hands.

Lin Yafen was talking to the people she knew sitting in front of her, and seeing them like this, she couldn't help joking, "How old are you, you are still like children.

" After giving it to my sister and sister-in-law Liu, she smiled mischievously, "Okay, now we are all children."

Tang Bao saw that there were children beside her who were staring at the things in her hand, so he signaled He Yuhang to give them to the children.

When the movie started, it became much quieter in an instant. Many children squatted under the big screen and watched the movie. Tang Bao listened to the sound of the movie projector turning, and his heart was full of novelty. This was the first time he saw this old-fashioned movie projector. .

A white-haired girl movie is very tear-jerking from the beginning, and many people are wiping their tears.

Tang Bao watched it late, and urged Lin Yafen to go home before the movie was over. First, watching this kind of movie would make her feel bad, and she was also afraid that the cold wind would blow her body at night.

When the group returned home, He Tang was already waiting for them to drink tea at home, and asked with a smile, "You guys are back so soon, I'm still going to wait to pick you up, is it lively?"

Mrs. Liu poured a cup of hot water for everyone. boiling water.

After taking it, Lin Yafen held it in her hand and smiled, "It's crowded with people, can it be fun? I also met Sister Mo and the others, and they all said that I look much better now."

"Yeah, your look looks really good recently, After He Tang finished speaking, he looked at Tang Bao. "Famous teachers come from high-level apprentices. I think you will definitely be better than the blue in the future." Tang Bao said

modestly, "The inheritance of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years is too profound, and I just learned it. " It 's just a little fur."

​​He Tang smiled, looked at her and said warmly, "Gu Xiu'an called earlier to reconcile the relationship between their father and son, saying that I would like you to go to Zhao's hospital tomorrow to talk, even if you are not here. I didn't agree or refuse for you. If you don't want to go, I'll call you back."

He Yuxin hurriedly said, "Sister Tang, don't go, that's their territory. What if they bully you?"

"If you If you want to go, I will accompany you." He Yuhang also looked at her worriedly. "I always think that they are weasels greeting the chicken for the New Year. They are uneasy and kind."

Lin Yafen thought about it before opening her mouth. If you don't want to get involved, just come back."

Tang Bao himself wanted to know what they wanted to say to him, and he felt that he could take the opportunity to open his eyes to go to other people's hospitals, and when he wandered to the medicine store, they found that the medicine store was about to be emptied. , that damn look.

"It's okay, it's broad daylight, they know that I live in your house, and they won't and don't want to fall for it." Tang Bao smiled at them, "I also want to know what they think, no matter what. It would be a good thing if everyone could get along with each other politely in the future." It's

strange, since Gu Xiu'an wanted to frame his own son, it was impossible for the father and son to be reconciled as before. She just said it nicely. It's not that she wants to see the fear and fear of others.

Lin Yafen nodded after hearing this, and looked at her lovingly, "You are such a good boy, and you have a good temperament. Not everyone in the world is not a parent, the rarest brother in the world, or a father and son. If there is any misunderstanding between them, they can still meet after so many years, and the fate between their father and son has not broken."

Gu Xingjin is not easy to spread the story about Gu Xiu'an. In the end, he is also responsible for the disappearance of the medicine, and if this is the root cause Go, I was afraid that it would be bad to involve Tang Bao, so Gu Xingjin felt that he had suffered a dumb loss, and none of them knew the truth.

Tang Bao smiled and nodded in agreement, but he was thinking of bad ideas. If they dared to bully their men, they must bully them back with a tit-for-tat. Their own men feel distressed

. There were not many patients in the hospital during this period. In addition to the large drug storehouse, there were also two small drug stores. I really didn't go to the large drug storehouse to get medicine these days.

And a few days ago, in order to put two trucks of medicines into the large medicine storehouse, they deliberately emptied all the medicines inside and piled them into the small medicine storehouse, so as not to be discovered by anyone.

These days, they have been busy with their relationship, and they want to get the approval slip for building a new hospital as soon as possible, and want to go there as soon as possible.

But before the past, Gu Xiu'an felt that he had to get rid of the annoying existence of Tang Bao first.

He really felt that he was doing his best to take care of himself. Taking advantage of the fact that there were not many people who knew that he and him were father and son, let him marry his stepdaughter first. In this way, the two families would really be one family. Don't worry about the conflict between your wife and the son of your ex-wife.

On the morning of February 19, Gu Xiu'an came to the hospital with a bag at around 7:30, and specially explained to a few nurses that if someone came to him, he would take him to his office.

But it was almost seven o'clock when Tang Bao woke up. She had to wash up, eat breakfast, talk to them, and rode He Yuxin's bicycle to the black market

. Now she has too many medicines, iodine, colds, etc. Medicines, fever-reducing medicines, and anti-inflammatory medicines are all medicines that every household can stock up on, but Western medicines are very stressful these days.

Anyway, it's for nothing, she is considered a generosity to others, she is very happy to do something good, and make some money along the way, it really serves multiple purposes.

Of course, when she went to the black market, she must have wrapped herself up tightly and did not dare to show her face. She just traded with a few people who specialized in reselling, and repeatedly told them not to be too greedy, so she paid the money and the medicine with one hand.

After leaving the black market, Tang Bao had more than 100 yuan more money, mainly because she did not dare to take too many shots at once, for fear of causing too many people to investigate.

She found a place where no one was around and hid in the space, changed her clothes, took the bicycle out of the space, and slowly rode back. Sure enough, she saw a few people who wanted to follow her, but now they were lost, like scratching. He was stunned with his hair, not understanding how this good man got lost.

The main reason is that medicines are really in short supply now. They just want to know if this girl is from the hospital, so that they can go to the door to find it in the future.

However, everyone knew very well that since this girl dared to come to the black market alone to sell medicines, she must be prepared, or there must be someone to help her.

The problem is that they are not ready to rob or what to do with others, they just want to get to know each other.

I didn't expect Tang Bao to dare to turn back and pass them by.

It was almost ten o'clock when Tang Bao came to Zhao's hospital. When he came to the vice president's office, Gu Xiu'an saw her furious, "It was the morning, why did you come now?"

"But you Did n't say what time?" Tang Bao looked at him blankly, "It's also morning."

"You, you" Gu Xiu'an blushed and had a thick neck. "You dare to argue that you won't come earlier? Let the elders wait for you. For several hours, it's not filial."

Tang Bao seemed to be taken aback by him, and said anxiously, "I'm sorry, I have to see Aunt He now, and I have to give her a pulse and prescription to boil the medicine before she can come out. Don't be angry, anger hurts your body and liver."

Unfortunately, looking at his energetic appearance, it is impossible for her to be mad at him.

"You dare to be a doctor just like that." Gu Xiu'an looked at her with disgust. "We Gu family don't want a daughter-in-law. I think you should leave Xingjin as soon as possible, so as not to drag him down and get a divorce."

Tang Bao heard this sHe was so scared that tears were about to flow out, she shook her body, her eyes were red, and her face was cowardly, pitiful and helpless. "But, the money for the marriage was all from my family. He is a door-to-door son-in-law. Now if We are separated, so isn't my family that loses both money and reputation?"

Mom, I couldn't stop trying too hard, this is hurting myself, I really hurt Gu Xiu'an when he heard that his son was the son-in-law who came to the house, and even more so. Feeling ashamed, hearing what she said about the loss of people and wealth, I felt that it was easier to handle. I took out the stacks of Great Unity from the bag I brought in the morning and put it on the table. , even more disgusted in his heart. He took a sip of tea with a cup of tea, and then said with a face of charity, "There is Lu Bai yuan here. As long as you agree to divorce him, the money will be yours.

" If you can't save one hundred yuan, this amount of money can make a country girl happy and can't find Bei.

Tang Bao felt that he was too stingy, he just wanted to kill himself with Lu Baiyuan, squeezed his hands, looked at the money eagerly, then moved his eyes away and said in a low voice, "But, we agreed when we got married, He now pays my family 30 yuan every month. If I divorce him for this amount of money, it doesn't seem like it's worth it."

Gu Xiu'an was really angry when he heard this, and his son didn't give him a penny of filial piety. He is a father-in-law, but he uses money to support his father-in-law's family. He is really an idiot, and he is really mad at him.

He felt that he was being played by her, stared at her coldly, and said gloomily, "As you say, you are not going to get a divorce."

Tang Bao quickly shook his head, and said with a look of disgust, "I think he is also I don't have much promise. Now I live in He's house and find out that there are more men than him, but my family likes him so that he can send money to the house every month. He has no father or mother and is not burdened. I don't think he has an outside heart , if you promise to pay more money, I will send a telegram back to my family and tell my family that if there are two thousand, they will be able to agree."

The meaning of what she said was that she was staying at the He's house now . There is a man who likes it, and their family wants money.

Seriously, when she said this, Gu Xiu'an didn't doubt her, but thought that his son was not worth it. This stupid son took heart and heart to others, but he was full of scheming. 

Thinking that she dared to ask a lion to ask for two thousand yuan, he was not happy.

He has money, let alone 2,000, he can even take out 20,000, but why would he give it to such a feisty woman

, "Daddy," Zhao Qiqi didn't do anything else this morning, just stared at Gu Xiu'an's office , After Tang Bao came in, she listened at the door.

Hearing it, she felt heartbroken, how could he be unkind and find such a woman?

When I heard Tang Bao asking for 2,000 yuan, I didn't hear Gu Xiu'an's answer, but she almost died of panic when she was eavesdropping outside the door. He said softly, "She and Brother Gu are husband and wife anyway, so it's right to give her 2,000 yuan."

Then he looked at Tang Bao with warning eyes, "However, if you receive this money, you have to get divorced immediately, our Zhao family is not. You can figure it out."

Tang Bao shuddered, and quickly said, "I am willing, but I have to ask my family what they mean."

Zhao Qiqi pressed forward, "then you can call home from here"

"But In my house, even our brigade doesn't have a telephone." Tang Bao said helplessly, "Telegrams are a bit more expensive, but writing letters is actually very convenient."

Zhao Qiqi said intolerably, "Then you can send telegrams to your home and let them bring all your marriage certificates, and you will use them for divorce."

Tang Bao quickly nodded, "Okay, I'll shoot the telegram."

He looked at the money on the table reluctantly, and then turned around. When I left, I remembered something, turned to look at them and said, "By the way, when I came, Aunt He told me to bring some medicine back, and said that it was the latest date."

After she finished speaking, she took out one from her pocket and Hand the paper to Zhao Qiqi.

Zhao Qiqi looked at it and found that there were dozens of boxes of medicines for home use. Although she thought it was troublesome, she didn't dare not to give them. Looking at Tang Bao, she said, "Okay, you can take it to the medicine store for me. "

The ones with the most recent dates are naturally the medicines that arrived a few days ago. Zhao Qiqi walked over with Tang Bao, and along the way, she asked why Gu Xingjin wanted to be in the family. Gu Xingjin treated her well.

" I have a younger brother to support, and he won't be able to marry a wife if he doesn't join the family." Tang Bao said that he was full of disgust. "What's so good about him? This soldier has a big temper and can't speak, so he won't buy it for me. Food, and they won't buy me nice clothes."

After hearing this, Zhao Qiqi felt that this woman was really unworthy of her brother Gu, and when she married Brother Gu in the future, the two of them would definitely be able to live sweetly like glue.

Before coming to the medicine storeroom, she took out the key from her pocket to open the door, and said proudly, "There are tens of thousands of dollars worth of medicine in here, so don't move around in a while."

She has shallow eyelids. She couldn't walk after a few hundred yuan, and she opened her eyes well.

Tang Bao looked inside and asked with a puzzled face, "Oh, but where did you put the medicine? It looks so empty."

She came here today to watch the fun, and now she finally sees it.