Looking For Husband in A Thousand Miles 4

"Linlin, let's rest in the tree house in front of us for a night before going home." A young man's voice sounded frivolous. "Anyway, they haven't caught up with us, so we don't have to rush home. Are you right?" The next time they went out to twenty or so able-bodied people and bought a lot of things. The mountain road was not easy to walk. Naturally, they could not walk fast with their things on their backs. Zhao Yong and Miao Linlin, who led the team, had long been involved. .

Although Miao Linlin likes her handsome appearance, she also likes to be flattered and pursued by men. Although Zhao Yong is a little short and has ordinary facial features, his mouth is sweet and he often fools around together.

However, now she is in a hurry to go back to see Lijing, so she refuses "Today is May 21st, and the evening is a good day for Danfeng to be with that wild man, I don't have time to fool around with you, let's hurry up. Hurry back."

Zhao Yong said sourly. "It's the saint who is with others. It doesn't matter if you don't go. I think you want to leave that little white face."

"He's my man, I don't think he's normal." There are no men and women outside the Holy Land. On the contrary, the Holy Land with more than 300 people has many women, girls and men, and women are considered to be in a dominant position. On the contrary, women live a particularly nourishing life.

Seeing him with a stern face, she laughed in a low voice, "I think the man Dan Feng has chosen is very sick. You should ask your brother to pay more attention to Dan Feng."

Zhao Yong hugged her and complained unwillingly, "The man outside What's good, the saint chose that sick man, my brother, don't mention how sad, now you have to leave me to marry, I don't care, you have to make up for me."

"She should be afraid that people will run away. , that's why I gave him the weak medicine, wait for the man to fall in love, then no." Miao Linlin was kissed by him and giggled

. , I can see this live erotic palace myself.

However, she was more concerned about the meaning of their words.

Although he didn't want to admit it, Tang Bao subconsciously felt that the wild man in their mouth was probably his own man.

His own man was being targeted, which made Tang Bao's mood very unpleasant.

But she didn't dare to act rashly, not only because Gu Xingjin was in their hands now, but also because he was afraid that he would be drugged by them, and they said that she should be careful.

Anyway, the men and women in the field are too hot for eyes. Tang Bao didn't dare to look at it. SHe quietly entered the space and urged Xiaobai to hurry.

"It's not yet six o'clock, where is the moon black and windy night?" Xiaobai ate ginseng and slept soundly in the wooden box. When Tang Bao woke up, he couldn't help grinding his teeth, "I want to sleep well, don't you? Noisy me!"

Tang Bao wanted to cry to Xiao Bai, and said helplessly, "Xiao Bai, please help me, it's getting dark, I really can't hurry, but I heard bad news, if I don't go down the mountain, I will Men are going to be taken advantage of by others."

Xiaobai covered his ears with his small paws, very depressed. "It's a big deal, you change a man, if I take you to teleport down the mountain a few more times, I won't have the strength. , can't you let me get a good night's sleep?" In Xiaobai's heart, he felt that he and Tang Bao were now one, but he didn't expect Tang Bao to push him for others, so Xiaobai's heart was naturally very unhappy.

When Bao heard Xiaobai's slightly jealous tone, he knew that Xiaobai had to be coaxed sometimes. He rolled his eyes and said in a low voice, "Aren't I worried that if something happens to him, it will cause fluctuations in the space? , our space is relatively small, do you think? "