Likes To Dismantle

Zhao Meixiang couldn't care about anything else now, and hurriedly asked the sister-in-law Jia to come out to help her to help Zhao Qiqi in, and she hurriedly called the hospital.

Gu Xiu'an secretly hated this stepdaughter for helping outsiders to deal with him at a critical juncture. Naturally, he was very depressed, and the current situation was no longer under his control.

He took out a cigarette and handed it to the captain, smiled and said, "There's a bit of a misunderstanding here."

"Thank you, Comrade Gu, I don't smoke." What about the phone?" People in their own families disagree, and they don't want to get involved.

Now that the external turmoil in China has subsided, the leaders above have begun to take seriously the police officers who serve the people, demanding that they be loyal to China, serve the people, enforce the law fairly, and have strict discipline.

I heard that someone nearby was severely punished because of non-standard law enforcement. The captain didn't want to be killed by the above people as an example.

After the captain said a few words, he watched Gu Xiu'an open his mouth again and asked, "Comrade Gu, have you lost anything important in your family? If not, then we will close the team first."

Gu Xiu'an felt that he was riding a tiger and couldn't be reconciled. I let them go like this, but I was worried that they would make a mess with myself.

But even if he didn't do it himself, if Tang Bao was blowing something in He Tang's ear, he wouldn't be able to get any benefit, so he would do it first, and said vaguely, "Yes, I think it's too strange to lose this recipe. Or trouble you."

"I'm sorry, the formula has been found." Zhao Meixiang came out with a face full of reluctance, glared at Tang Bao, and then smiled at them and said, "I'm too nervous about this prescription, I put it elsewhere. , I forgot for a while, and now I find something else, I'm really sorry, I blame myself for making a fuss, and you all run for nothing."

She didn't expect her daughter to wake up when she lay on the bed. When she heard Tang Bao pouring poison into her, Zhao Meixiang's first reaction was disbelief, and she softly comforted her daughter, "She lied to you, where did she come from now? Poison"

"No, it's true, I'm cold all over now, I want to vomit but I can't vomit, I've never felt like this before." Zhao Qiqi was not well since she was a child, and she was even more afraid of her own death, and looked at him with red eyes. She said sharply, "MAma, do you want me to die too? Do you think I'm your drag?"

These words stabbed Zhao Meixiang in Zhao Meixiang's heart like a knife. Her own flesh and blood was held in her hands, and she was so angry that she almost vomited blood. "Could it be that you don't know how much thought I have spent on you, how can you be so unconscionable?"

Zhao Qiqi hugged her waist and cried."mama, it was my fault, but I was too afraid that I would die. Please help me for a while and send those people away. I will listen to you in the future. I'm afraid."

Zhao Meixiang saw her daughter's pale face was still faintly blue, and the cry was weak like a kitten. It was really pitiful, and my heart was sour, so I could only respond, "You lie down and don't cry, I'll go get it right away." Send them away."

She stepped out and interrupted Gu Xiu'an, and apologized to the police officers who came. Seeing them leave, before he could breathe a sigh of relief, Gu Xiu'an couldn't help but get mad at her, "Zhao Meixiang, you are crazy, your mother. Women like to demolish my stage, right?"

"Xiu An, no, I can't do anything about it," Zhao Meixiang said with red eyes and grievances, and quickly explained, "It's because that woman gave Qiqi some kind of medicine, and now Qiqi is very uncomfortable, and I can't do anything about it."