Su Tang Extra 2

Siheyuan in Kyoto is definitely a good place to find peace in the middle of the noise.

Gu Sheng was sitting on the sofa eating sweet and juicy peaches, squinting his phoenix eyes and looking at Su Tang who was on the phone. He was surprised to hear that she was still admitting to her mother that she had a boyfriend on the phone. Raise your eyebrows.

Su Tang hung up the phone, and then he asked curiously, "You lied to your mother to have a boyfriend, what's your mother's reaction?"

"Why did I lie to my mother?"

"I saved him, and he also saved me who fell into the water. He has a good temperament. , treat me well, pamper me, I like him very much." Su Tang raised her chin with a smile and looked proud, "I am a sister, so of course I have to take the lead in falling in love. Today next year, you just wait. Call your brother-in-law."

"Today next year is really not his death day." Gu Sheng looked at her worriedly, "You can take it easy, don't kill anyone, I don't want to clean up the mess for you again."

He saw Su Tang's happy face. For some reason, he always felt a chill in his heart, and couldn't help but muttered, "What is his name, where is he, what does he do now?"

Su Tang angrily rushed over and grabbed his neck. , Xingyan glared at him fiercely, "Gu Sheng doesn't allow you to ask him or check him, I'm not blind, and I'm not a nympho."

She really is her sister, not his sister.

But this kid's desire to protect is really unbearable.

It's all to blame for his parents, grandparents, and uncles, since he was a child, he asked Gu Sheng to protect himself, making this kid almost become his own brother.

It is really a monk who teaches Taoism, and the tube is wide.

Gu Sheng looked at her worriedly, "But I've been smarter than you since I was a child. If I don't care about you, how can I feel at ease?"

"You're stupid," Su Tang jumped angrily, " I have always been me since I was a child. Is it okay to count on you?"

Gu Sheng flipped her away with a clever gesture, and looked at her with a smirk, "Okay, you finally admit that you've counted on me."

Wei Weiting, who came in through the door, watched Su Tang leaning on the sofa with an aggrieved face. Opposite her was a man with his hands on his hips and his back to him.

Wei Weiting's first thought was that Su Tang was in danger.

The wealth of the Wei family makes people jealous, so his life is very dangerous. Even if someone protects him, there are times when he is a little secret. He has experienced several kidnappings since he was a child.

It can be said that it is kidnapping or something, just like winning the lottery, but his luck is good, and he can encounter things that others have never encountered in their lifetimes, almost every year.

In the end, he changed several schools. When he was in college, he concealed his identity and went in. Some people went abroad to study under their own appearance. Except for a few relatives and friends, they did not know that they were still in Kyoto Medical College.

Hearing the movement, both siblings looked at Wei Weiting.

Wei Weiting rushed up and hugged Gu Sheng's waist, shouting to Su Tang, "Run away, leave it to me here."

I was thinking that she ran out, so she should remember to call the police uncle to save me,

Gu Sheng He was too unaccustomed to being held by a man, and when he pressed his hand on his wrist, it made him feel numb in his hands, and he let go of him unconsciously.

Su Tang pulled Gu Sheng behind her and glared at her younger brother, "What are you doing so hard, are you looking for a fight?"

Before he finished speaking, he raised his foot and kicked him on the waist.

That strength is definitely the posture of the enemy.

Gu Sheng felt that his heart was about to be shattered, so he quickly avoided it, and then looked at the little white face behind her who was only half a head taller than her, and became furious, "Su Tang, you treat me like this for your conscience. Wei Weiting felt that this was a bit sour, very similar to a creature like an ex-boyfriend, so frightened, he quickly put his arms around Su Tang's waist , pressed against her back, and swore his sovereignty, "I'm Tangtang's boyfriend, Tangtang." Su Tang will only be good to me in the future."

Su Tang resisted the urge to get rid of him, and coaxed him, "Okay, I only treat you well, he is not an outsider, but my younger brother."

Wei Weiting looked at the opposite Jianmei with a little surprise, tall and imposing A full-fledged man, he asked in a low voice, "Is he my own brother?"

Su Tang nodded and sighed melancholy, "If he hadn't been my own brother, he would have been beaten to death by me."

"That's my Brother-in-law," Wei Weiting finally let go of his soft waist and stretched out his hand at Gu Sheng with a frowning smile, "Hello, my name is Wei Weiting, and I will be your brother-in-law from now on."

Gu Sheng was really shocked. , Su Tang likes to practice martial arts since he was a child.

It's like Yu Cheng's marksmanship and tracking are very good, and he has taught them.

There is also an uncle Huang, who is also a good sneak attack.

There are also brothers and sisters who are both good at martial arts. In the words of the second uncle, it would be a pity that they did not become special forces.

But because they were kidnapped by some relatives when they were 12 years old, they wanted to extort money, and some people tried to violate Su Tang. Although they were quickly rescued by their parents, Su Tang had some psychological obstacles. , not used to being too close to strangers.

But now, Gu Sheng saw this little white face hugging his sister's waist. Although his sister was not very used to it, she didn't throw him out.

This scene was so shocking that Gu Sheng felt that he was much more pleasing to the face of this little white, and shook hands with him, "My name is Gu Sheng."

Wei Weiting felt that he wanted to have a good relationship with his brother-in-law, and said with a big smile, "Hello, brother, I heard it before. Your sister mentioned you, the dragon and the phoenix are amazing, you come out so late, you are your brother."

Gu Sheng's mouth twitched, even Su Tang didn't call his brother like him, he wouldn't be I'm provoking myself, thinking I'll take care of him

Su Tang also felt that her boyfriend was really looking for a fight. After hesitating for a while, he was still reluctant to be beaten, and changed the subject, "Wei Ting, why are you here? Didn't you say we would meet on Monday?"

"I miss you. Wei Weiting abandoned his younger brother in an instant, turned around and came to her side, the beautiful and innocent peach blossom looked at her eagerly, and said cautiously, "My father has another son outside, and he dislikes me and my mother, so I quarrel with him." We had a fight, now that I've been kicked out of the house, will you take me in?"

He seemed to be afraid that she wouldn't agree, and quickly said, "I'll go out to earn money to support my family. Anyway, we don't have many classes, so I'll go to school in the afternoon. I set up a stall outside, didn't you say that my noodles and dumplings are delicious? I'm sure I can make money."

Su Tang felt that her boyfriend was really pitiful. It's okay, you live with me, it's too hard to set up a stall outside, you can just cook it at home for me to eat."

Wei Weiting burst into a smile in an instant, and his charming peach eyes sparkled, "Tangtang, you are so nice."

Gu Sheng felt that a weak man pretending to be pitiful would be able to enter the room. This moment of being alone and widowed felt unpleasant, and he said, "From today onwards, I will also live at home, not in the dormitory."