Robbery

Willows are inserted in Qingming Festival, and moxa are inserted in Dragon Boat Festival.

There are wormwood and calamus hanging everywhere on the street, as well as the fragrance of zongye leaves.

Although there is a lot of food in Tang Bao's space now, I don't know how long it will take to go out, so it's good to prepare more food to eat.

Tang Bao smelled the fragrance of the zongzi, and went in to buy a lot of bean paste zongzi and red jujube zongzi, as well as fresh meat zongzi and bacon zongzi, as well as some steamed buns, white sugar and brown sugar. The place to tighten the space continues to buy.

The next morning, the Zheng family brothers and sisters also sent a basket of rice dumplings and food such as dried pears, dried black dates, and dried persimmons.

Tang Bao also handed them several packages of medicines, as well as some western medicines, but the medicine bag at the bottom contained a piece of ginseng and Wu Shi Yuan. After saying goodbye to them, He Tang personally drove Tang Bao. When I got to the train station, I asked my adjutant to buy a train ticket, and I was relieved to send Tang Bao to the train.

Tang Bao was sitting on the train. After seeing He Tang leaving, he gave the train ticket to an uncle who hadn't bought the ticket. He carried a military backpack and got off the train with a rattan box, and went to buy the train to the west again. ticket.

When the weather is hot, taking the train is definitely a torment. The carriage is full of people, and the aisles are also covered with newspapers. The smell of sweat, smoke, and smelly feet makes Tang Bao miserable.

This forced Tang Bao to quietly enter the space when no one was paying attention when he was going to the toilet.

The days in the space were well spent. Tang Bao began to organize supplies, study his own route, eat when he was hungry, and sleep when he was tired.

The train had to travel on the road for five days and five nights. On the last night, Tang Bao slipped out of the space carrying a large backpack while everyone was sleeping. Looking at the bulging, it is actually not heavy at all.

She didn't go back to her seat, but simply stood at the door of the train, looking at the darkness outside through the unclear window, but she was thinking about what means of transportation she should use.

Xiaobai drilled a small head out of Tang Bao's pocket, looked outside with dark eyes, and communicated with Tang Bao with his mind, "There are so many people here, it's really fun."

Xiaobai was really lonely for too long . Now, even if the train smells like sweat at the moment, I don't dislike it at all.

Tang Bao lightly tapped Xiaobai's head with his index finger, and also communicated with Xiaobai with his mind, "Then you don't have to go into the space, you can also give me courage if you stay outside."

"That's right, don't worry . , I will accompany you all the time." Xiaobai used his pink paws to cling to the mouth of the bag, his little head turned around, even if most of the people are sleeping now, he still finds it very interesting.

Tang Bao stood outside for a while, spread a few newspapers on the side, put down his backpack, sat on the backpack and waited for the train to stop.

The train arrived at the station at three in the morning on May 11. After Tang Bao got off the train with the crowd, he originally wanted to go to the waiting room for two hours before going out, but most of them thought the same as Tang Bao. Really crowded. packed with people.

"Forget it, let's go to the hostel to stay first, and we'll ask about the situation later." Tang Bao walked out of the waiting room and took the letter of introduction to the hostel.

The service attitude of the current guest house staff is really good. "Comrade, we are already full of people, and none of the houses next to us will have any vacancies. You walk along the alley here, and the one over there will not have any vacancies. Although the guest house is a little off, there should still be room."

"Thank you," Tang Bao moved in his heart, pretending to be curious, "Uncle, didn't you say there is a war here? Why are there so many guests in the guest house?

" He wiped his face with the towel around his neck, took a few sips of tea from the enamel jar with tea stains, and said with a smile, "You don't know yet, now the war is over, and we have robbed us of all the supplies supplied by the enemy. Now, people have no food, bullets, medicine, and what else to fight with us. The people who hid before heard the good news, and they all came back. Can this hostel be full of people? The melon seeds are also very smart"

Seeing that he was talkative, Tang Bao simply took out a bag of the front door from his satchel and said with a smile, "Uncle, I'm here to find someone, just like you to ask something."

"Just ask if you have anything. I can't." When the uncle saw the cigarette, his eyes lit up, but he still refused, "We also serve Renming, and we can't accept every stitch from the people."

"My wife is from the First Army and was injured on the battlefield. , I lost the address, and I want to ask the uncle where to get to the nearest car." The

uncle looked at her military backpack and her fair and delicate face, and quickly said, "Fortunately you asked me, if others really don't know the battlefield It's still a long way from here, take the car from here to Linzhou, transfer there to Shili Bridge, and take the car."

Tang Bao took out a pen and paper from his satchel, wrote down everything he said, and read it again. Once again, I made sure I remembered everything correctly, so I said goodbye with a smile, "Thank you, uncle, see you when we come back.

" In the middle of the night, everyone was sleeping, and they didn't dare to shout, "You little girl, take the cigarette away."

Tang Bao pretended that she didn't hear it. She felt that she had woken people up from their sleep, and they knew that they were so enthusiastic. There is no end to words, and there is nothing wrong with sending a pack of cigarettes.

However, after Tang Bao walked for a while, looking at the three men standing in front of him under the dim street light, he knew that he was 80% regarded as a fat sheep again.

She is really a clean and beautiful little girl, carrying such a large military backpack, it makes people feel that there is oil and water to fish.

Xiaobai almost jumped out of Tang Bao's pocket with excitement, "Ahhhh, my God, is this a legendary robbery? Will they say that I drove this road and planted this tree? Cross this road, stay and buy road money"

"Can you not be so gloating about misfortune?" Tang Bao was helpless in the face of Xiaobai who was overexcited. With a thought, he quietly took out the pistol stored in the space and put it on his waist. on, and watched them frown "what do you want to do"

If you want to fight, you can fight, if you want to grab, you can grab it. I don't want to waste time with them.

She didn't take the lead, because there was no killing intent on these people, and she was afraid that she would kill innocent people.

The three men looked decent, but seeing Tang Bao so calm, they looked at her suspiciously, and then looked at each other again.

The thin young man with single eyelid took a step forward, glanced at Tang Bao with a little embarrassment, and then took out a knife and gestured, "Well, we only want money, if you are sensible, take out all the money on your body. Otherwise, we'll be rude to you today."

"Really?" Tang Bao looked at the three men around him, moved his wrists without changing his face, and then rushed up without saying a word. With a flick of his hand from behind, the pistol was aimed at the thin young man, and sneered, "I also want to know how you want to be rude. Now I'm just asking for money. Give me all the money you have."

These three are all He was a young man in his twenties. He didn't expect to die before he was born, and he didn't expect to see the weak girl shoot a pistol, and his face suddenly became wonderful.

But the posture of Tang Bao holding the pistol, and the momentum of this moment, made them understand that this little girl is not a slapstick.

"Don't shoot, comrade, don't shoot, if you have something to say, we are not bad people" said another young man with thick eyebrows and big eyes, but another young man wanted to grab Tang Bao's pistol from the side.

Xiaobai couldn't do it with excitement, "Tang Bao, leave this person to me"

Tang Bao knew what Xiaobai meant. As long as he relaxed his mind, Xiaobai could use his spiritual power to control his body. He really couldn't bear to reject Xiaobai. Promise, relax your mind.

Xiaobai quickly took control of Tang Bao's body, kicked one when he lifted his foot, and then threw his fist and flew out another one. The other one seemed to be in a wrong state, for fear that Tang Bao would kill them all and stop in front of the two brothers who fell to the ground. Shivering all over, he quickly begged for mercy, "Sister, we were wrong, eldest sister, please be merciful."

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, no, they should have felt it with their own eyes, and they would never have believed that this weak little girl could turn into a tigress in an instant.

The most terrible thing is that even if they are in pain, they don't dare to cry out, for fear of being discovered.

It was rare for Xiaobai to control Tang Bao's body. It was when he was too excited. Seeing that they were so impatient, he couldn't be in a hurry. He grabbed his collar on the back of his neck with one hand, and grabbed his waist with the other. He lifted the person up, and turned around happily for a few times. Just as he was about to get a trapeze, Tang Bao, who had been staring at Xiaobai, discovered her intention and hurriedly stopped Xiaobai.

"It's fun." Xiaobai used his skill to throw the person on the ground, making sure that it would hurt, but he wouldn't bleed his head. He smiled and clapped his hands. The three young men lying on the ground laughed, "Boys, do you know what's wrong? This is my trophy."

Their skills were not as good as others, but they also thought "Yes, yes, we were wrong, and we will not dare to do so in the future. Just take that little dagger if you fancy it."

As long as you don't beat them up and don't rob them any more, they'll be content.

As soon as Tang Bao thought about it, he took control of his body. By the way, he put Xiaobai and the dagger into the space, and looked at them with a funny look, "What's wrong with learning, but learning to rob, okay, stop pretending, get up, I'll do it. Be measured."

Even though Tang Bao was a gentle breeze and drizzle at the moment, he wasn't fierce at all, but the three people on the ground shivered in fear when they thought about the previous punch, kick, and the sour feeling of the trapeze.

Just kidding, we just met face to face before, and before they could make a move, the little girl was cleaned up like this. If they got up, maybe they would be beaten down by her again. The pain in their bodies made them shiver. Lying on the ground foolishly begging, "Ouch, it hurts so bad I can't get up."

Tang Bao clenched his fists, his voice was sweet and gentle, like a spring breeze blowing his face, but it made people feel creepy, "Uh, can't you get up?"

They looked at Tang Bao's fists, and felt full of threats. They couldn't help swallowing their saliva. They frowned for a while, and the thin young man said weakly, "Then, can you stop hitting us, or we I won't get up." "Yes, anyway, if you get up, you'll be beaten down." Tang Bao was about to laugh at them. Now, the three of them stood up obediently, obediently and obediently, and lined up against the wall honestly, with those cautious eyes, like a little daughter-in-law meeting a big pervert. Tang Bao's mouth twitched, if it wasn't for the fear that Xiaobai would be insignificant and clean up people, she would not be willing to care about them . Kuan, sit at the bottom of the prison; resist being strict and go home for the New Year." After that Er Lengzi finished speaking, he was kicked by his two brothers at the same time. "Idiot, you want to kill us." The two nodded to Tang Bao again. Apologizing "Sister, this is our first time." "Auntie, it's definitely our first time." The Er Lengzi quickly nodded and agreed, "Yes, it's your first time." Tang Bao raised his chin and snorted coldly, with almond eyes. Staring at them sharply and asking "why?"