52. Two men Disguised as Women

Yes, in Gu Xingjin's eyes, Tang Bao is a little liar.

Although she was at home, she lied to her younger brothers that she was in town.

And based on his observations, the liar must have something to hide from them.

At this moment, Tang Bao was a troublesome existence in his eyes, and he really didn't want to have anything to do with him at all.

Gu Yujun was washing wild vegetables at home, when she heard the second brother say that this is the eldest brother, but she still seemed embarrassed by the unfamiliar brother in the lobby. "Elder brother.

" A stack of various military food stamps and a stack of ten yuan, five yuan, and one yuan were all saved by him in the special forces in the past two years.

He looked at his younger brothers and sisters wearing mended clothes, very plain, and his face was no longer as white as before. Buy some clothes and food, don't worry in the future, my brother will not be separated from you again."

"Brother, you are so kind." Gu Shaojin happily took the military ticket and said happily, "I wanted to buy cigarettes before, but I didn't. Tickets, it's ready now, I'll give these to my sister first."

If it doesn't matter now, then you really can't go in and see Tang Mingyuan and the others, but cigarettes are in short supply, and it really depends on luck if you want to buy them outside.

Gu Yujun always felt that the Tang family was his savior, and his little face was full of worry, "Yeah, I'm also worried about my aunt. If they can come back sooner, my sister won't have to worry about it."

Gu Ningjin also nodded and agreed, "You're right, The most important thing now is to get Uncle Tang and the others out, we don't lack anything now, but these Baos need it."

Gu Xingjin twitched the corners of his mouth, feeling that his younger siblings had all been deceived by the little liar. He was depressed.

After he changed his clothes and trousers, he asked carefully about what happened at home over the years, the failure of the family business, the death of his grandfather, and the untimely death of his second uncle. All these things that happened to his younger brothers and sisters made him listen. After a cold sweat, I felt that the Tang family was really good.

He looked at them and asked, "I only have one month's vacation when I come back this time. It's been half a month since I was on the way and looking for you. If I have time now, why don't I move the graves of my grandfather and my second uncle back?"

He really wanted to The grandfather and the second uncle fell leaves and returned to their roots, and the other thing was to avoid this matter of the Tang family.

He has been in the army for a long time, and he understands that there are some things that he cannot contaminate, and his relationships are all in the army, so he has no privileges here.

Anyway, the younger brothers are going to lend the food stamps and money to Tang Bao. Although this is not the best effort, it can be regarded as dedicated.

"Brother, don't move now." Gu Ningjin sighed, "I don't think it's calm outside now, and we can't go back now. Even if we move the graves of grandfather and second uncle back, we won't be able to rush past the Qingming winter solstice. Let's talk about it in two years."

Gu Xingjin thought about it too, many of his comrades in arms are loyal to Qingshan, and he actually didn't want to cause trouble.

But now that he can't avoid it, he also said simply, "That's ok, you can exchange some eggs, rice noodles or something, and then go and invite the Yang brothers and Tang Bao over for lunch."

"Hey," Gu Shaojin responded happily. Going down, turned around and ran out, "I'm going to call my sister here."

Gu Ningjin saw that his younger brother had robbed the errand he wanted, and smiled helplessly, "Brother, you accompany me to the captain's family military ticket to exchange for some bacon and eggs."

Now At this time, military tickets are the most scarce, and can be used for a long time, unlike ordinary tickets that are easily expired.

Seeing that his younger brother knew how to survive, Gu Xingjin felt relieved, got up and walked out with him holding an umbrella.

It is drizzling outside now, and many people are taking their hats out to fish for fish and shrimps. Gu Ningjin greets them one by one politely and chats with them a few times.

Gu Xingjin saw that his brother's communication was good, and he was very satisfied, but seeing that this place was full of mountains, it was really remote, and whispered, "I may be staying in Jiangxi this time. If the development there is good, you can also join us. In the past, if you can, you can find a way to enter the factory or unit."

"This" Gu Ningjin glanced at his brother in surprise. He couldn't deny that his proposal was very tempting. After hesitating for a while, he nodded and said, "Okay, if possible, I want to bring Yang Yi and the others too."

He was still young, so naturally he was unwilling to live in this small mountain village with his back to the loess.

It was because he was not strong enough that he was forced to do so. He couldn't wait to grow up, and then he could protect the people he wanted to protect.

Tang Bao went back to change his clothes, and then told Zheng Wei about the matter, frowning his beautiful Liu Yemei worriedly and sighing, "I guess they lost the electricity in the village. They are calling a thief to catch a thief. He must be looking for you when he was repairing the circuit."

"You're right, my identity doesn't allow them to have a fair excuse." Zheng Wei looked at her worriedly, and finally wanted to get up and get out of bed. "I I can't hurt you here, it's all mountains, I can go into the mountains to hide for two days."

Tang Bao quickly stopped him, "No, it's still raining outside, and you have a fever, how can you enter the mountains and you're not familiar with the mountains? , It is also very dangerous to enter the mountain now, not only because of all kinds of snakes and insects, but if you are unlucky and stung by a wasp, you can die."

Seeing her caring about him so much, he felt very sorry and anxious, "but It's better than hurting you. It doesn't matter if I get caught by them, as long as you send the letter to my house or the Public Security Bureau for me, they will definitely come back to save me."

"I still have a way," Tang Bao saw him For my own sake, I feel that this person is really good, so I said what I thought, "I'm looking for an opportunity to try it out with others this afternoon. If it doesn't work, then I'll just disguise you as a man, will you? I feel wronged."

Zheng Wei's eyes lit up, "This is a good idea, Abao, you are so smart, what is a man disguised as a woman for the sake of revolution?"

Tang Bao was really afraid of his machismo. Seeing that he didn't mind at all, he breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, you lie down and rest first, and I'll cook some porridge for you.

" Digression---