Su Tang Extra 5

Chen Xiaonan felt relieved when he knew that his son was just bitten by a puppy and was vaccinated, "Son, your foot is injured now, so go home first"

"No," Wei Weiting refused and flattered her again. He smiled and said, "Mom, I'm hurt. Didn't I just let my girlfriend take care of me? By the way, I can cultivate a relationship, do you think so?"

"This" Chen Xiaonan hesitated for a while, and saw that his son had already robbed him of his hand. Carrying the bag, he took out his mobile phone to make a call, and kept muttering, "I seem to remember that Tangtang has no class in the afternoon. You must be at home. Answer the phone.

" up.

"Who is it?" Su Tang felt it was a coincidence when she heard the voice of the telephone as soon as she entered the door.

Nowadays, not many college students have cellphones. There are telephones in the places where Su Tang and Gu Sheng live, and their cellphones are not very useful.

"Tangtang, it's me. I was bitten by a dog. I'm in the hospital now. Can you come and see me?"

Wei Weiting and Su Tang said a few words before hanging up the phone reluctantly and smiling at his own mother. "Okay, she will come to accompany me soon. Mom, you can go home with confidence. When my dad is willing to accept her, I will take her home."

At this time, the doctor was talking to the doctor at the door. Wei Youde also walked in with a serious face, frowning at his son who was alive and kicking on the hospital bed, "Now tell me honestly, how did you provoke the previous woman."

Although Wei Weiting didn't understand why his father was so afraid of the previous woman , but it is still very simple to tell the story again.

Wei Youde asked reluctantly, "She didn't say anything strange to you."

"Really?" Wei Wei remembered Tang Bao's jokes with himself, and couldn't help laughing, "That eldest sister thinks I'm a good young man, She still wants to introduce her daughter to me, hahaha"

Wei Youde shivered in his heart, although he also felt that his son looked like a little white face, but he didn't expect him to fall into Tang Bao's eyes.

Although he has deliberately avoided meeting Tang Bao all these years, his fleet has been buying medicine from Tang Bao.

Naturally, I also know that Tang Bao is really hot now and is not easy to mess with.

Compared with Tang Bao's daughter, Wei Youde felt that his son's current girlfriend who was poor and had no family background was much more pleasing to the eye. He was hesitating in his heart, whether he should let his son get married as soon as possible.

Chen Xiaonan whispered a few words to his son, and then reluctantly greeted Wei Youde to leave, "Youde, let's go back first"

"Goodbye Mom and Dad" Wei Weiting waved to them happily.

Wei Youde stopped after leaving the ward.

Chen Xiaonan also looked at him with the same eyes that we have in mind, looked around furtively, then dragged him to the corner and asked excitedly, "Do you want to see if your son's girlfriend is too?"

"No. "Even if he was killed, he wouldn't admit it.

"Oh, you are so boring, what are you doing so rigidly?" Chen Xiaonan glared at him dissatisfiedly, "I don't care, you have to stay here with me today, or I will never finish with you."

Wei Youde looked unhappy I am willing, but I am very willing in my heart, and complaining unforgivingly, "You are really troublesome."

Chen Xiaonan really wanted to let him go as far as possible, but he knew in his heart that he was willing to stay, so why not compromise?

As long as his son's girlfriend is not too unremarkable, he should not stop it.

She asked curiously, "How old is that lady this year and how old is her daughter?"

"She should be in her forties." Wei Youde sighed, "Her daughter is the same age as our son, and our son is two months younger than her.

" My God" Chen Xiaonan looked envious. "Then how can she take care of her so well and look like a young girl?"

Wei Youde thought to himself that she was a goblin, could she not be young?

A few years ago, after watching the TV series of The Legend of the New White Snake, he felt that he finally understood that Tang Bao was here to repay his kindness, and that Gu Xingjin must have saved Tang Bao in his previous life.

No matter what, he didn't want his son to be involved with Tang Bao, not afraid of ten thousand, just in case.

He absent-mindedly said, "Maybe it's a family of traditional Chinese medicine, know how to maintain it."

Chen Xiaonan looked at him suspiciously, "You have a holiday with others, it's not because you wanted to take advantage of others, but you were taught a lesson. Otherwise, you will never see her, and your face will be darker than the bottom of the pot." I

have to say that Comrade Chen Xiaonan is the truth.

Of course, killing Wei Youde would not admit it.

Instead, he sighed worriedly, "Our son never rescued such dangerous animals as snakes when he was a child."

"How could it be possible?" Chen Xiaonan gave him a blank look. "But someone in your family would like our mother and son to die to make room for them. Wei Ting was a child. It's also a disaster. I was at home well, but I was bitten by a snake and almost died."

Wei Youde became nervous all of a sudden, "Did you kill the snake

?" Looking at him strangely, "What's wrong with you today, it's like hitting a demon?"

"I'm fine."

Although the couple were talking, their eyes were fixed on the young girl who came over.

This girl has high cheekbones and small eyes, so she doesn't look good. She should not be the type that her son likes.

There is also a girl in a skirt with gentle eyebrows and delicate eyes, but she did not enter her son's ward.

Another girl looked normal

and waited for almost half an hour, and then saw another girl walking quickly.

She wore a ponytail, wearing a simple light blue shirt with jeans underneath, she looked very graceful, her round face was inlaid with two big obsidian-like eyes, her skin was fair, her facial features were pretty, and she hurried to the ward. At the door, knock on the door, and go in.

Seeing that the door of the ward was closed, Chen Xiaonan pulled her husband's arm excitedly, "Youde, did you see that girl is so good-looking and our son has vision?"

Wei Youde also felt that the girl was decent, but somehow , When he saw her, he always thought she was a little familiar.

I think she is a bit like when I knew Tang Bao before.

However, it may be that people have similarities.

He asked with a serious face, "What's the name of this girl? I'll ask someone to check her family situation."

This is the meaning of no objection.

Chen Xiaonan was also very happy, "She's surnamed Su, Tangtang, the name is very sweet, it's like falling into a honey pot."

She also wanted to know the girl's family situation, so she urged him, "Then you have to let someone go quietly. Cha, it doesn't matter if you are poor, as long as their family is not a rogue and a traitor."

He said in a self-indulgent manner, "Looking at her like this, I don't think this girl's family is very bad, just look at her skin. "

Although she really wanted to meet her son's girlfriend, she felt that she came out in a hurry today, and she didn't even prepare for the ceremony, so she had to go home with her husband first.

When he came to the entrance of the stairs, Wei Youde's face changed, he pulled Chen Xiaonan to turn around and ran, and said quickly, "The people downstairs are not good, you wait and hide with them, call Abiao and the others, I will go People lead away."