269

But Tang Bao can only stop one, but not the second.

Although Dr. Yang didn't know Yu Fengya, she kindly reminded "Is that comrade in the kitchen the person she's looking for?"

Wang Yuxian also swallowed the egg and added, "Yes, your mother seems to be in the kitchen. Help me see the medicine."

Tang Bao just wanted to say that the three pit bulls got together, and there was nothing he could do.

And Yu Fengya, who was inside, had come out and looked at her stepdaughter with a light expression, "What are you doing in a panic?"

Zhou Yuzhen pouted and said, "I want to go to the town with them to buy something, mama, give me some money. Okay ."

Yu Fengya took out a few one yuan and two yuan from her pocket, and handed her a few cents. "Come back early."

She was also really depressed, she couldn't come a few minutes later, and she didn't have to meet her. To this embarrassing picture.

However, even if his current appearance hasn't changed much, his clothes and other things are simple, which is completely different from before, and he doesn't necessarily know himself.

Zhou Yuzhen didn't leave after getting the money, but after washing her nose, she reluctantly whispered "sister-in-law" to Tang Bao.

Tang Bao was more indifferent than her but she also knew in her heart that if she dared to make trouble with her, my grandmother would definitely clean up herself. She simply didn't tell her, she reached out to get the eggs, and the hot eggs made her toss in her hands.

She felt that if she called her sister-in-law, she could eat eggs by herself, and everyone else was eating it, so of course she didn't need to be polite.

Gu Xiu'an felt that the voice was a bit familiar, so he glanced back unconsciously, but saw that this person was familiar, and he didn't think much about it. When he was about to leave, he suddenly turned to look at her.

Although she is not wearing delicate clothes or drawing her eyes, but after all, the two have slept in the same bed for several years, he didn't react at first.

She was wearing a very ordinary washed pale blue cotton coat, with black cotton trousers and cotton shoes underneath. Although she was very casual, her skin was still fair, her eyebrows and eyes were gentle, her long hair was in a bun, and she still looked young. beauty.

The two have not seen each other for more than ten years, but at this time there is no joy in meeting each other, only surprise and caution.

"You have such a big daughter." Gu Xiu'an may have been dizzy. He didn't think that the mother and daughter were not alike at all. Instead, he felt that his head was green and glared at her, "Yu Fengya, you "

What's wrong with me having such an old daughter?" Yu Fengya interrupted him, she looked gentle, but when she had a straight face, the kindness and gentleness turned into sternness, "Gu Xiu'an, don't you have it too? Such an old daughter, I am unfaithful, you are not filial, why do you call me?"

Tang Bao also felt that Gu Xiu'an might have fallen stupid just now, he himself has a wife and children, and as for Yu Fengya, I'm sorry for him, catching rape Under the appearance of the bed, Luo Wei has already noticed something, and she greeted the military wives and left.

Everyone stayed before because the mother and daughter of the Zhao family were outsiders. This left a bit of support for Tang Bao and would not allow outsiders to bully her.

It was only now that they found out that they might be a family, and they still felt a little too lively to watch.

But they wanted to leave, but Zhao Meixiang didn't want to. She knew that Gu Xiu'an's ex-wife was called Yu Fengya, and seeing that she couldn't hide her protruding eyebrows even in plain clothes, she felt jealous.