55. Get Rich Overnight

At this time, although the rain in the sky stopped, the wind rolled over the poplar trees and bent over. The dust was flying all over the sky, and the sky was misty, as if it was covered with a thick fog. into your eyes.

It was not yet three o'clock in the afternoon, the sky was getting darker and darker, and the dark clouds were pressing down into the sky like a fair. , The sky is dark like a greedy demon, trying to swallow the whole world.

Tang Bao shrank his neck and entered the Tang's small courtyard. Seeing that there was no one in it, he slipped into their room by himself.

Contrary to musk, asafoetida is the most stinky among medicinal herbs with its unique odor, and asafoetida is rarely available here, so Tang Bao was very reluctant to put his only bit of asafoetida in theirs. Under the bed, a few small pieces of locust tree wood were placed, and then they left quickly.

Su Su said that Sophora japonica belongs to Yin, and the old man of Tang is Kemu. Furthermore, if Awei is used medicinally, it can resist blood coagulation, stimulate nerves, etc. It is a good thing to eliminate accumulation, kill insects, and dispel cold, but it can emit a faint light The smell can also excite the nerves.

When this person is excited, he must be unable to sleep, or sleep well, the old man will be in a trance if he is not able to sleep well, or the nightmare is not because she wants to harm people, but to make it worse for them.

She quietly went out of the room, took advantage of the situation to go to the firewood house and carried the ladder on one side to the other side of the wall. She easily left the Tang's house. She looked vigilantly at no one around, and put the ladder in the space by the way. , turned around and ran towards Liu's house.

There are old alleys here. Even if she doesn't come often, she has a good sense of direction and can get a general idea.

Now it is estimated that it is around three o'clock in the afternoon. Ordinarily, the Liu family should not be at home except Liu Xiaojun and the nanny.

The weather was bad, and there were very few pedestrians on the road, and they all hurried on the road with their heads down, for fear of heavy rain.

The door of Liu's courtyard was closed. Tang Bao circled around the Liu's house and found that the left side was the most secretive. Anyway, there was no camera now. She looked left and right, and when her hand touched the wall, a ladder appeared. , Only then did he climb up, and then put the ladder away and put it in the Liu family's small courtyard, and then went down cautiously.

She has never engaged in special training, and it is the first time in her two lifetimes that she intends to do bad things. She feels that her heart is pounding, which is really exciting, and she is a little afraid that she will not be able to shout.

Fortunately, her memory and sense of direction are very good. She came back to Liu's house last time. Although she didn't go around carefully, she knew where to hide people and where to hide.

She felt that since the affairs of her parents were instructed by the Liu family secretly, there might be some clues left in the study or in their room.

Although the door of Liu's house was closed, the door inside was not locked. Through the gap, she saw a woman in her thirties leaning on the sofa, eating melon seeds and peanuts with Liu Xiaojun, and walking quietly. went up the stairs to the second floor.

However, the doors on the second floor were locked. I don't know if I was worried about the babysitter at home, or if there was really something important.

Tang Bao looked at the cam lock on the door. With a thought, he took out a plastic bottle and scissors from the space. After cutting a piece, he inserted it through the gap in the door, and moved slowly up and down to do this. The matter of stealing chickens and dogs still caused Tang Bao's face to be covered in cold sweat, and his nervous hands were shaking. Fortunately, it was windy and thunderous outside, and the movement upstairs could not be heard downstairs.

Fortunately, the door was opened. After she entered, she closed the door and found herself in the bedroom. The floor was covered with square patterned tiles and mahogany furniture, which seemed petty.

Tang Bao looked around enviously, no matter what era there was a special existence, compared to the mud in his own room, this place was simply too luxurious.

She stepped forward to open the wardrobe and carefully flipped through it, and found several envelopes, which were all brand-new Great Unity and various military tickets, ordinary tickets.

Don't ask if you take it yourself for a thief

This made her a little tangled, but she ended up taking it into the space. Although her approach was really immoral, this thing was obviously coming from the wrong way. She would rather take it out to help others than take advantage of the Liu family.

And if this thing is missing, the Liu family must be heartbroken and scared.

She just didn't want to see them being too arrogant.

Then she checked the whole room carefully, and found a password box under the bed. She didn't know what it was, so she simply put it in the space.

She opened another room in the same way, and found that it was a study room. She looked through a lot of documents and so on, but found nothing special, but found another password box.

On the other hand, he secretly disliked himself, and it was not that he had never seen the world, but he had been poor for too long, and faced with a huge sum of money, he really had a feeling of getting rich overnight.

She felt that there must be some secret documents in the lockbox in the study, and she was not in vain. When she was about to leave, she heard someone talking downstairs, and then there were footsteps going upstairs.

Soon the footsteps stopped outside the door of the study, and there was the sound of the key being inserted into the keyhole.

Tang Bao hurriedly hid in the space, reciting Buddha in his heart, and hoped that those who came in would leave quickly and not block herself in the study, otherwise this matter would not end well.

Not only because when you enter the space, the place where you come out will not change, but because the space is too self-willed, it will be bad if you drive yourself out.

Two people came in outside.

Tang Hongjun's voice was a little worried, "Dad, what will happen to my uncle and them? My sister is timid, and she can't be afraid now. I think she regrets what happened in the past. If Dad still wants her to marry Xiaojun, it will definitely be better"

"It's too late to regret it now, and you know how much I spent for this matter," Liu Zhihua said indifferently, "It's impossible for her to marry her now, but she can be used as a nanny. Come to the house as an identity, let Xiaojun try it out and see if it works, if Xiaojun likes it, then.."

I'm going, Tang Bao heard this in the space, and felt like she was going to smoke all over her body. Be careful, her liver was beating suddenly, her whole heart felt like it was going to explode. She couldn't hold back her anger anymore. At that moment, she almost couldn't help rushing out and slapped those two people a few times, knocking them out and killing them.

However, she held back, hoping that she could hear some important news.

At this time, I am very fortunate that I have a space. Although it is not big, it has changed from three square meters to about five square meters, and I can not only hear them talking, but also see them when I hide in it, just like It's like watching TV.

Seeing Tang Hongjun's face full of smiles, she echoed, "Dad said yes, yes, these were given to you by the director of the supply and marketing cooperative in H city, and there are letters inside."

He put a cardboard box in his hand on the table, he said respectfully, "Dad, I'll go down and see Xiaojun first."