199-200

Chapter 199

Zhao Qiqi was already going crazy. Now her scalp hurts a lot, and the beating on her face hurts even more. She raised her foot and kicked her desperately, screaming and yelling, "You dare to beat me, do you know who I am?"

Tang Bao avoided the attack of her legs, grabbed her long-haired hand and forced her to raise her face, and gave her a slap by the way, "You stupid hat, you don't know who I am. Why don't you dare to hit a bad woman like you, who do you think you are, it's cool to see people underestimated, is it cool that I hit you now, my mother warned you, next time you dare to use your dog's eyes to look at my man, believe it or not I blinded your dog and said, where are they now?"

Zhao Qiqi's face was sore when she was beaten. She knew that she was not her opponent. Naturally, she didn't want to tell her. Now , they are in Lin'an County," they thought viciously in their hearts, when you go to Lin'an County and can't find anyone to come back, come back and forth for at least three days, see if I don't call and let my grandma teach them a lesson and punish you Double the shame on me.

For some reason, Tang Bao's five senses are very sensitive now, and he can clearly feel her inner voice, so he slapped her two more times angrily, and said angrily, "You can't see the coffin without tears, and now you dare to fool us, believe it or not. I'll kill you."

She threatened her. "Anyway, there's no one in your house except you right now. Even if you kill you, no one will know. I'll just pull you out at night and throw it into the mountains. Maybe my father-in-law will Take the money and thank us well, lest you divide the Zhao family's wealth, right?"

 "Woooooooo hurts, stop beating, I'll say" Zhao Qiqi has never been beaten like this, and now I just hate myself for not growing up Eyes, provoke this tigress, and weepingly said, "They are in their old home in Jiaojiang Town, and my grandmother is there"

"Isn't it better to say so sooner?" Tang Bao deeply felt that it was better to be a bad person. She smile "Now we will take you to your grandma. If you go there and see no one, then you can become a ghost."

Zhao Qiqi couldn't help shivering, but she really didn't dare to refute her words. , and was unwilling to be held hostage by them, thinking that there was a phone in the study, as long as I found an opportunity to go in and lock the door, and then call for help

"Don't make a fool of yourself." Tang Bao kept staring at her, with an aunt smile on his face, and said sullenly, "If I find you, maybe you will become a ghost. If you don't believe it, you can try it."

Zhao Qiqi shivered from her laughter, and after weighing it in her heart, she guessed that she didn't have this chance, so she still saved her life, not afraid of running out of firewood, Gu Xingjin looked at her gentle and well-behaved wife, after knowing that her younger brothers were gone. , but was forced to become so fierce, she treated her younger brothers as her own brothers, how lucky she is, to meet such a good girl in this life, it makes him like eating a mouthful of candy, sweet Even the heart is sweet as hell.

Therefore, after completely letting go of himself, Tang Bao, who was afraid of scaring his man, saw him look at him with a tender and lingering face. Could it be that he was also frightened by his fierce appearance,

Zhao Qiqi was forced to leave the house, and saw him treat the tigress to the tigress. Laughing so swayingly, I cursed them to die in my heart, and I hoped that my grandmother could take action to take care of the two little ones, so that I could vent for myself.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Zhao Meixiang called her eldest daughter in the study, but she couldn't get through, and she felt a little uneasy. But at this time, she heard the sharp cry of the younger daughter, and she felt that her head was shaking. It hurts to pump.