54. Empty Hands

Seeing her stance that she didn't hit the south wall and didn't look back, Gu Xingjin was inexplicably unhappy in her heart.

Well, she has already reminded herself what she should remind herself. If she makes any mistakes, she will have a clear conscience.

It is undeniable that he has seen many lives and deaths on the battlefield. He is indeed relatively indifferent now, and he will not force some things too much, and he will not care too much about others.

He only cares about his two younger brothers and one cousin now.

Gu Ningjin and the others really thought that eldest brother was just a reminder and greeted eldest brother to go to the state-owned store. Even if they were mature and sensible, they were still teenagers. I have money and tickets, and I feel that I need to buy a lot of things.

Tang Bao feels that the elder brother of the Gu family looks indifferent, but he is a very good person and is willing to mention himself.

She glanced at the two unfamiliar men behind her as if unintentionally, and quickly walked towards the picket team.

The man guarding the gate looked at her impatiently and said, "What are you doing, you can't enter here casually."

"Comrade, help me, I want to go in and see my parents." After Tang Bao reported his parents' names, He stuffed the man with a pack of cigarettes and a military cigarette ticket. Anyway, good words don't cost money. "Comrade looks like a hero of the people. Comrade, let me go in and have a look at my parents." A pack of cigarettes, but quickly took the cigarettes and tickets, and motioned her to give her the satchel. After she took it, she turned it over. There was indeed no oil, water, or dangerous items, and she said impatiently, "Okay, go in by yourself, stay at the most. Half an hour."

"Yes, thank you, comrade." Tang Bao looked timid, took the bag and quickly walked to the room where his parents were staying.

There were also many people guarding the road, and they did not stop her when they saw her.

Tang Bao pushed open the door and saw that his parents were sitting against the wall with no new wounds, so he secretly breathed a sigh of relief and closed the door with his backhand.

"Why are you here again?" Tang Mingyuan blinked in disbelief, making sure that what was in front of him wasn't a hallucination, and was furious, "Didn't you stay at home? Who told you to go out and run around."

It was obviously not a good tone, but Tang Bao felt his deep concern, came to sit down beside Su Su, and said softly and tenderly, "Dad, Mom, let's eat some egg custard first."

She had prepared some more egg custard before, but now she took it out from the space He handed it to them and whispered, "Hurry up and take the medicine."

"It's delicious," Su Su took the bowl and started eating. "It tastes good, tender enough."

Tang Mingyuan looked at his daughter's smiling face and his wife's delicious food. His face couldn't hold back anymore, and he smiled helplessly, "You are just disobedient."

Tang Bao put the steaming bowl in his hand, pouting his mouth and acting like a spoiled child without pressure." I won't be obedient, or you should go get another obedient daughter."

Su Su quickly ate a bowl, and handed the big bowl to her daughter to destroy the corpse. "Give me something to eat.

" The dumplings that were kept were brought out, and the empty bowls were put in.

When they had enough to eat and drink, they hurriedly brought out the medicine they had prepared a long time ago for them to drink, "I went back yesterday and boiled the traditional Chinese medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, anti-inflammatory and relieving pain, including Angelica, Chishao, Puhuang, three Seven, sea breeze vine, honeysuckle vine, bone-seeking wind, you try to see if it's right."

Tang Mingyuan drank the medicine, and his daughter stuffed a fruit candy in his mouth, which was so sweet to his heart, even his body The pain disappeared at this moment, she nodded and said, "This medicine is right, we are all right now, you hurry back and wait until it's too late. It's dark and the road is not easy to walk."

Su Su squinted at her man and put her daughter away. The fruit candy fed to him was crunched, he touched his daughter's little face, looked at the black and green under her eyes with love, and knew that she hadn't slept well, sighed, and whispered in her ear, "Baby, If you make up your mind to save your parents, go and scare your grandfather and the others. Before I married your father, my mother said that your grandfather knows a little bit of feng shui, which is the most taboo."

Tang Mingyuan naturally heard that his wife was going to scare his parents, but in this situation, he was really disheartened by the old man Tang, even if they didn't know it before, but yesterday his daughter went Having said that, they didn't come to see themselves, and it was obvious that they didn't want to take care of it.

He couldn't say what he stopped, he could only tell his daughter to be careful.

Tang Baoxing's eyes lit up, "I see, parents, wait for my good news."

She took out clean clothes for them again, and after they changed their clothes, they talked again, and then she left reluctantly.

When Tang Bao came to the door with low eyebrows and pleasing to the eye, he saw that the door guarded by one person had become guarded by three men and two women when he came in. When he saw Tang Bao coming, the two women stepped forward to stop her, looking bad. "Wait a minute, one of our documents has been stolen, you go to the room with us, we want to search."

"Ah, I didn't steal it" Tang Bao was so frightened that he almost cried, but in fact he just felt that they It was too bullying to admit it, and trembled all over. "Don't catch me, woohoo"

The two women looked to be in their thirties. Seeing Tang Bao's appearance, they pushed her forward with contempt. Go between offices.

They checked Tang Bao from head to toe swiftly, without letting go of her soles, and checked the satchel again to make sure that there were no notes. Naturally, they didn't want to touch dirty clothes again, and they envied her fairness and tenderness. She pushed her skin impatiently, "Don't hurry up and clean up these things."

"Ouch" Tang Bao took a few steps back when she pushed him, and bumped into the desk behind him. When she was leaning on the desk, she felt resentment when she thought of "taking it away". Seeing that the bookcases and desk chairs in this office looked very good, she wanted to see if she could handle the wooden handle The contents of a drawer are put in.

Since you have wronged me for stealing the documents, then I will really get a few copies out and see if you will bite the dog at that time.

Of course, when she didn't touch the items she wanted to collect, she rarely did.

Maybe it was because God saw that she was so miserable, and gave her a surprise. She really felt that she had put an iron box in the drawer into the space.

Of course, she was very guilty of being a thief now, and she didn't even look at what was inside. After finishing her clothes, she was pushed out by them, and she shook her head at the man who was guarding the door looking expectantly.

After Tang Baohong left with attention, she realized that the two men who followed her had become one man, but as if she didn't know, she wiped her eyes, looked deeply wronged, and hurriedly walked to the old man Tang's house.