78

No, if someone dared to rely on him like this when he was on a mission, he would have been pushed away long ago. Why would he face the little girl in his arms and be punished, scolded, or beaten? As for his mentality,

he felt that he was really sick, and he had to be cured,

and secretly reminded himself once again that the little girl in his arms could be regarded as your savior. She is frightened now and treats you as a life-saving straw. You must be steady. do not think other.

He let her hold him stiffly, and comforted in a dry low voice, "Don't be afraid, it's all right."

The villain in his heart is screaming for you to hold him again, it's me who has something to do, I'm not Liu Xiahui Ah, he suppressed the cravings in his heart, but unfortunately, the heartbeat always appeared unexpectedly, and it was quite unreasonable. It is not something you can refuse if you want to.

Only when Tang Bao hugged him did she realize that he was really nervous. She could feel his strong and powerful heartbeat, which was a little scary. She felt a little excited in her heart, and quietly felt his chest muscles. The thin green short sleeves couldn't hide his muscular lines, and he accidentally thought of some verbs in his memory, which made her old aunt's heart melt. It was so exciting to tease the little wolf dog. .

Just at his heartbeat, Tang Bao didn't believe that he didn't care about him.

Hearing his comfort, she felt that she could rely on the man hypocritically, and simply whispered in his arms, "Brother Gu, I almost thought I was going to fall and drown."

Her breath fell on his chest , he felt his chest was hot, and he seemed to be able to feel her soft lips, which made him feel a little dizzy. Could it be that it was already

hot under the hot sun after a heat stroke, not to mention that the two of them were still hugging each other. At the same time, Tang Bao felt that he was really out of control. It was like he was holding a heater. When he was about to let go, he suddenly heard his father's exasperated shouting, "Gu Xingjin, you bastard ##, let me go. "

He usually goes to the clinic, but he doesn't go home halfway. Today, he came back because he was rushing to harvest wheat on a hot day, and he drank all the wormwood tea prepared in the clinic early in the morning. He was worried that it would be too hot and many people would suffer from heat stroke. I just wanted to go home and let my wife and daughter cook some bamboo leaf tea and put it in the clinic, which can also cool down and relieve the heat.

After all, they came here to settle down all these years, and their relationships must be good. Summer tea, ginger tea in winter, or those honeysuckle teas are all just a little firewood and very cheap medicinal materials.

Although it is a small matter, but everyone appreciates it.

He came back when there were no patients in the clinic, but he looked up at Gu Xingjin's little white face. It was his little black face who dared to hold his precious daughter. Almost vomited blood.

It was really hard to guard against thieves, and he knew that he should not promise them to live in his own house.

He usually thought that Gu Xingjin looked very upright, not like He Zhihan's little white face with a hippie smile, but he didn't expect that he really missed the mark.

Hearing Tang Mingyuan's words, Gu Xingjin was so frightened that he quickly let go of Tang Bao, looking at him, his face was ashen as he rushed over, and weakly said, "Uncle, listen to my explanation.

" With a grim face, he raised his hand and clenched his fist and swiped at him forcefully, "Today I have to beat you to death." To be honest, Tang Bao also felt very shy when he was caught by his father when he was flirting.

But now, he was afraid that his father would beat the man who he had not caught, so he quickly stopped in front of Gu Xingjin, his moist almond eyes looked at him pitifully, "Dad, don't beat him, I used to be flimsy. Now, if he hadn't hugged me, I would have fallen."

After listening to his daughter's explanation, Tang Mingyuan didn't insist on beating him, but he still felt depressed and said angrily, "That's not going to hold me for so long. Otherwise, how could I have misunderstood?"

Gu Xingjin naturally couldn't justify himself, but felt that he had seen through his shameful thoughts, and blushed and confessed, "Uncle is right, it's mine or not."

"Dad, what nonsense are you talking about?" Tang Bao was extremely embarrassed. "I'm scared to death. I don't have the strength to carry water."

Tang Mingyuan couldn't bear to be embarrassed by his daughter, so he quickly said, "It's okay, Dad is here to carry water, let's go home and rest. Going."

Gu Xingjin deliberately fell behind a few steps. After returning to Tang's house, he saw their father and daughter talking. He quietly returned to the small room, unbuttoned his clothes, and saw blood oozing from the wound on his right shoulder.

"Dad ," Tang Bao glanced at Gu Xingjin entering the room, and after thinking for a while, he still revealed a little bit of wind. "When I was carrying water, I was inflexible with my hands and feet, and I almost fell, but when he hugged me, I was very uncomfortable. It's almost recovering."

Tang Mingyuan opened his eyes wide in surprise and looked at her, "Is it true, is there something special about him?"

Because his deceased mother-in-law was a very powerful woman, and his wife was only married to his heart. Women, he did not prioritize sons over daughters, especially after Su Su gave birth to his daughter, it was not suitable for him to be pregnant again. He really regarded his only daughter as an eyeball.

Now when I listen to my daughter's words, the first thing I suspect is whether Gu Xingjin is wearing anything special.

Tang Bao was really ashamed to say that what he wanted was not the thing, but the man, but if he didn't make it clear to his father, he probably wouldn't agree to this marriage, and he faltered and whispered, "What do you mean? He is a bit special, and told me that it is best to marry him as soon as possible, so that the situation of unfavorable hands and feet can be solved."

Bah, bah, it's too unlucky to say this as if he was about to hang up. .

Tang Mingyuan's face changed, and he whispered with a bit of disgust, "That's not good, he is a soldier, he can't stay by your side even when you are married, but he has to make you worry about him, or we can go around. Let's go, maybe you can meet something good that can help you recover instead of him, right?"

He felt that the luckiest thing in his life was to be with Su Su every day, and he felt that his daughter should also live such a sweet relationship day and night as a husband and wife. Sweet little days.

Tang Bao understood his father's thoughts very well, laughed like a little fox who stole chicken, and whispered bewitchingly, "Dad, I think it's good that he's not at home, I can not only stay at home, but also prevent him from discovering my secret, Moreover, since there are no elderly people in the Gu family, there will be no conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. You know Ning Jin and their temperament. They are all good and obedient children. Now that I am married, isn't it possible to do everything in one fell swoop? I didn't expect this.

Tang Mingyuan listened to his daughter's words, and lost the feeling that her daughter was going to be taken away. If her daughter can be completely cured, that is the most important thing.

As for the son-in-law not being able to be at home, that's not a problem at all, as long as the daughter is by his side anyway.

It is dangerous for a son-in-law to be a soldier, but as long as his daughter is not dangerous.

Taking ten thousand steps back, even if the son-in-law is unfortunate, it is always the best to look after his own children because his daughter is so good as a parent. You can find another one.

Tang Bao is a little compromised when he sees his father. After adding a dose of powerful medicine, "I met Tang Hongjun a few days ago, and he said Liu's family." Compared with being kicked out of the house, Gu Xingjin felt that it was better to leave quietly with a little wink.

The pain of the wound caused him to sit on the side and relax. When he got better, he simply used his uninjured left hand to start tidying up his and Zhihan's clothes.

To be honest, the atmosphere in the Tang family is very good. Uncle Tang and Aunt Tang usually care about them very much. They have not treated them badly for food and drink these two days. The family has been warm.

Now he also feels that he is really greedy, even after he packed up his things, he took a deep breath subconsciously, smelling the faint scent of medicine left in the small room, and was very reluctant to leave.

At this time, the door was knocked gently twice, and Tang Mingyuan's gentle voice thought from outside, "Xiao Gu, can I come in?"

Gu Xingjin's hair stood on end in an instant, feeling that this was the calm before the storm, and he felt a little empty, but he didn't dare to neglect, and quickly said, "Uncle Tang, please come in."