Bad Comer

Even the occasional breeze was hot on a hot, hot day.

It was twelve noon again, and almost no one moved on the road.

However, on the dirt road to the Chen Lian Brigade, Tang Bao and the others were gnawing on steamed buns with braised pork in one hand, and holding a sparkling wine bottle in the other, drinking orange-flavored lychee-flavored sparkling wine.

Sparkling wine bottles are about the same size as today's beer bottles. Sparkling wine has a lot of foam. It tastes like soda, but it tastes better than soda and is thicker than soda.

Although it's alcohol, it doesn't feel like a drink. It's like a drink.

Of course, it is also three more expensive than a bottle of soda, and if they don't return the bottle, they have to charge an extra five cents for a bottle.

However, after eating and drinking enough, the unhappiness in my heart seems to be gone.

During the conversation, the faces of the boys and girls were all smiles.

Gu Shaojin took a cherished sip, and went to Tang Bao's side. He asked in a puzzled way, "Sister, can you tell me what else these bottles can be used for?"

Tang Bao couldn't tell him honestly that he wanted to keep these bottles. As a weapon, it should be cool to knock people on the head when necessary.

In fact, she felt that she was a bit obsessive-compulsive, and she needed to fill the space to feel at ease, but the space is now only a square of about five square meters. Money, jewelry, some food, and some odds and ends are really not enough, or she must put some soda and sparkling wine in it.

In the face of his question, there were a few other people with curious eyes, who smiled mischievously, "I won't tell you, wait until you find out."

Gu Yujun was amused by her, "Sister, how are you? It aroused our curiosity. Heart."

"Compared to this, I think everyone should discuss where the house is built." Tang Bao smiled and changed the topic, "Do you build together, share a yard, or prepare several houses separately?"

Gu Ningjin glanced at Brother Yang Yi and smiled, "We can share a yard, if possible, our house would like to be built next to you."

"Yes, your house has three rooms, ours two rooms, and we share one. The yard." Yang Yi and the others had discussed the issue of the house for a long time, and they were instantly excited, "Even if my sister is married to Big Brother Gu, she will still be with us, and it's also close to home.

" A hen and a rooster."

Looking

at their happy faces, Tang Bao thought that they were really looking forward to their home.

That's fine, even if you leave here in the future, you can treat this place as your hometown.

Besides, the mountains and rivers are beautiful here, so maybe it is suitable for the elderly. Building a

house is not a simple matter. It is necessary for the captain and the others to measure the foundation first, then report to the top, and pay the money to start digging the foundation.

Fortunately, there is no autumn harvest at this time, and the work in the fields is not busy, so the people who work are invited.

With Tang Mingyuan accompanying them to complete the formalities, invite people, and buy materials, they started to get busy on July 20th.

Gu Ningjin and Yang Yi bought materials, and at the same time had to work together on their own, even if they were full of meat every day, the two finally raised some meat and fell off.