111-120

Chapter 111

 "You beat on my dad's chest, what did you do that you killed my dad, woo woo woo" Zhao Aizhen's heart-rending cry made the men in the Zhao family stunned for a moment. Tang Mingyuan's eyes were also a little suspicious.

The old man Zhao came to the hospital bed and saw his son's face twisted, his face turned blue and purple, and he knew that this person was going to be bad.

His wrinkled and emaciated face showed a sadness that could not be concealed, he stretched out a hand as rough as pine bark and placed it under his son's nose. Hai, don't scare your daddy."

He was usually taciturn and only knew how to work, but now facing his white-haired man sending black-haired man, he couldn't support it, he slumped on the ground helplessly, his eyes red. Looking at Tang Mingyuan angrily, he shouted hoarsely, "Tell me clearly, what's going on, what did you do to my son?"

Su Su ignored them, and came to Zhao Hai's side with a sullen face. Afterwards, he looked at his face again, and when he wanted to reach out to open his eyes to look at his pupils, Zhao Aizhen pushed him away.

With a sad face, she cried out, "Go away, don't touch my dad."

"Ah" Su Su ignored her for a while, but she pushed her as hard as she could, and she was almost pushed to the ground.

Tang Mingyuan quickly stepped forward to support his wife, feeling that he was really wronged, and explained the matter in a good voice.

After listening to the doctor who was brought in by Zhao Zhiguo, he also said that Tang Mingyuan's approach was accurate.

The doctor was actually surprised. When he bandaged Zhao Hai earlier, he didn't find that his condition was so bad. At most, he would feel dizzy or nauseated.

But he has also checked it himself, this person is indeed dead, and he can only say ambiguously, "The head is the most important part of a person, and it is also the most vulnerable place. It was hit, and your condolences."

"No!" Tang Mingxia, who had entered the door, heard the bad news and wailed. She rushed over and hugged Zhao Hai, slapped him frantically, and cried bitterly, "Wake up for me, Zhao Hai, you can't die, don't Scare me."

Everyone present had red eyes, but it was said that an hour ago, Zhao Hai was fine, but now it is yin and yang.

Even strangers will not feel good when they see a life disappear.

At this time, Jin Xiufang brought a few people to the hospital angrily. Hearing the cry, he was stunned. He stood at the door and looked at the situation inside, his face changed.

Zhao Aizhen seemed to notice something, she turned to look at them with tears in her eyes, and she knelt on the ground with her hands over her face, crying, "Dad, Dad was worried about me before, it's not my fault that Liu Xiaojun hit him, let me marry with peace of mind, Dad, you are dead now, what do you want me to do?"

Tang Mingxia hugged Zhao Hai's hand for a while, and then cried out, "Zhao Hai, why did you just leave like this, why is my life so hard?"
 It's really distressing. The two have been married for more than 20 years. Zhao Hai takes care of the family and is obedient to her. Now he died unexpectedly. It's not that he doesn't want justice for him, but he will offend Liu. Family.

Now that his man is dead, the best way to live well with his two sons is to let the Liu family marry his disgraced daughter, and then find a good job for his two sons. .

According to the current policy, Zhao Hai's eldest son can take the position in the factory, but she feels that the life of the steel plant is too tiring and hard, and she wants to take the opportunity to make it easier for both sons.

Su Su also blushed, feeling that the world is impermanent, this life is too fragile, but when she looked at Zhao Hai's appearance, she always felt that his face was not right, she thought that his face was blue and purple, but it was like being Suffocated, suffocated.

But there are not many people around him. It is said that such a situation is impossible. Could it be caused by something in his head?

Zhao Zhiguo and Zhao Aiguo, two half-year-old brothers, rushed over with anger on their faces, crying and shouting, "My dad was killed by your son, let him pay for his life"

"Yes, I don't believe that there is no such thing in this world. If it makes sense, we have to report the case."

Jin Xiufang's face was also ugly. She heard that Zhao Aizhen had an affair with other men, so she did not intend to make such an unruly woman her daughter-in-law. 

But she never thought that Zhao Hai, a short-lived ghost, was killed by her own son.

And there were a lot of people who saw it at the time, even if you wanted to cover it up, it was difficult.

Even though her brother-in-law is the mayor now, he has not yet established a firm foothold, and the relationship with the deputy mayor seems to be harmonious on the surface, but it is hard to say secretly.

Furthermore, Weiyang Town was changed to Weiyang City here. Many government officials are newly appointed, and I don't know the details. The secretary of the municipal party committee can be regarded as the party who came to supervise the construction here, and it is also considered to be in charge of personnel. .

Although the mayor can be regarded as the boss of the regional government, he is now in charge of the development and construction of the region, and he has a good reputation to protect himself.

Jin Xiufang, who wants to understand, understands that what is in front of her now can only be a compromise.

But this feisty daughter-in-law put on a bright green hat on her son before she got married, which made her choked on the words she wanted to say, and felt as uncomfortable as swallowing a fly. nausea.

Tang Aiguo was young and wanted to attack Jin Xiufang when he rushed up, but was stopped by a few people around her, and he persuaded him not to be impulsive.

However, Tang Aiguo is now wholeheartedly asking the police to arrest Liu Xiaojun, crouching down and crying, and while they relax, he covers his stomach and frowns, saying it is a stomachache.

Then, when I went to the toilet, I took the opportunity to call the police in the lobby, vaguely saying that someone was smashed to death in the hospital and that someone was making trouble.

Afterwards, most of the eyewitnesses went to the public security bureau to take notes. When Tang Bao and Ge Hongxia arrived at the gate of the public security bureau, Tang Mingyuan, Su Su, and several members of the Zhao family and Tang family had already come out.

Su Su walked over and said in a low voice, "Let's go home first, and your dad has to leave a helper."

Ge Hongxia also nodded at them, and she greeted Wu Aihua and asked worriedly, "Are you alright, what's going on? Bao and Bao are both worried about you."

She said this very cleverly, using the word "you" doesn't seem frivolous, only full of concern.

And it shows from the side that the relationship between himself and Tang Bao is very harmonious.

Wu Aihua touched his hair embarrassedly, and whispered, "It's okay, your brother and my brother are both here, nothing will happen, it's all right now, let's go back to the hospital first." Then

he looked at Su Su and their mother and daughter "Auntie, if you go back, take some things for me to go back, okay?"

Su Su nodded, and went to the hospital with them. On the way, she said to them with a puzzled expression, "The fact today is unexpected. It is said that he is injured. It's not that serious, why is it gone?"

"Yeah, that's what Dr. He told me," Wu Aihua is not a doctor after all, and he's not familiar with the Zhao and Liu families, so he shook his head and sighed, "Maybe his life is bad. Well, that ugly face seems to be suffocated."

Hearing his words, Tang Bao felt a sudden jump in his heart for some reason.

Su Su sighed, "It's impossible, there's always someone next to him."

Wu Aihua knew that their mother and daughter didn't have bicycles, so she only asked them to bring two cans of glucose, two cans of canned fruit, some biscuits, etc. into two bags "I originally wanted to go back in the next two days, but I still have something to do these days, auntie, I'm sorry to trouble you, you will eat half of these meals."

Even though he knew that he was going to marry someone else now, he was still as good to Tang Bao as always. After all, the two grew up together, and he always remembered that he spent a lot of time eating and drinking in the Tang family when he was a child.

However, Su Su saw Ge Hongxia also carrying a small bag. Fearing that she would misunderstand, she quickly said, "Tang Bao is so old, you don't need to treat her like a child, and use biscuits to coax her."