38

Although Tang Bao has not recovered yet, fortunately, there is no obstacle to speaking. Now there are wild boars in the space, even if they are dead, but she doesn't want to see the wild boars now, so she can only lie on the bed and read.

She heard the movement of walking outside, and when she thought about it, she put the book into the space, and when she saw Su Su came in with two big bowls of food, she couldn't help sniffing, her almond eyes lit up, "Wow, it's really delicious. "

Fragrance," Su Su put the big bowl on the small table beside the bed, turned around and went to the kitchen to get chopsticks and handed it to her daughter, smiling softly, "Okay, let's eat it while it's hot." The fragrant wild boar has been stewed It was very tender, the potatoes shattered with a single pinch, and the Chinese cabbage was still a little sweet. The taste of this cauldron made Tang Bao smile, "It's delicious, Mom, the food in the cafeteria used to be compared to today's. It's really a day and a place."

In the past few years, everyone ate in the cafeteria, but the food was really bad, not wild vegetable lumps, or cornmeal mixed with bran, steamed with bran mixed with sweet potato noodles Yes, the coarse grains are hard to swallow.

Their family couldn't get enough to eat at all, and they all came back to open a small stove secretly.

Of course, everyone came here.

Su Su saw her daughter nibbling on the ribs with a smile on her face, and gave her a piece of lean meat in her bowl, "Seeing how thin you are, eat more."

"Mom, I like nibbling on bones," Tang Bao took the meat back In her bowl, she winked her almond eyes playfully, "Besides, I still want to eat braised pork later."

She thought that she once saw her grandson was too fat, and prepared low-calorie nutritious meals for her grandson and granddaughter with a nutritious recipe. The daughter secretly took them to eat hot chicken drumsticks, egg tarts and chicken wings, and when she touched them, she cut her daughter a meal.

When I think about it now, I also miss that delicious junk food. The night is quiet, the moon is shining, and the stars are like lights.

Tang Mingyuan also rushed the ducks to the shelves. Fortunately, he had foresight. When the brigade repaired wild boars, he also stepped forward to help, and finally knew how to start.

While scalding the pig's hair and shaving it with boiling water, Tang Mingyuan was a little bit helpless when he opened his intestines and his stomach was broken.

"I'm coming," Su Su glared at him, grabbed the kitchen knife in his hand, and pulled it down with one stroke, which was really neat.

People still don't care about the scenes of blood and strange smells at all, and they are very interested to appreciate their craftsmanship, "Look at how accurate I am, in fact, I have learned trauma suture for a while before, and I don't know how the craftsmanship is now. Do you want me to show you a hand?"

Absolutely not on this big night, facing the bloodstained wild boar, it's too scary.

The father and daughter looked at each other in horror, and Tang Mingyuan quickly took the knife in her hand and said diligently, "I'll do the rest, stay away from you, so as not to be splashed with blood."

Although the taste at this time It was a bit unbearable, but when they thought they could eat it for a long time, the three of them didn't dislike the bloody smell and the strange smell.

They only dared to clean up after ten o'clock in the evening, and because of their unskilled business, it was past one o'clock in the morning when they were cleaned up.

Fortunately, their family was in the farthest north, and the nearest family in front was also far away, so no one noticed.

In fact, the pig's hair has not been cleaned very well, but you can clean it up carefully when you eat it. After reluctantly disassemble the pig into eight pieces, put it into a big pot, but the pig's head is cooked in a big pot today. While dozing off, Tang Bao started the fire, and said with a little regret, "It's a pity that we can't make a fire in the space, otherwise we wouldn't have to be like thieves and cook pigs' heads in the middle of the night."

She tried many times, but the fire outside could not be brought in. The match inside couldn't be polished, but Eggy still didn't appear, and I don't know how Eggy is now.

Tang Mingyuan had already urged Su Su to go to bed first, he smiled when he heard his daughter's words, and said gently, "It's fine, it's good to have such a magical space, or you go to sleep first and then call you after Dad cooks. Take it."

Anyway, this pig's head is definitely not dared to be placed outside. There are often people in their family who come to see a doctor and prescribe medicine. If they are seen, it will be bad.

"No, I'll accompany you, I want to gnaw on the bones later." Tang Bao wanted to accompany him, and the meat in the bones on the pig's head was really the most fragrant and delicious, she had long been greedy .

The most important thing in the house is firewood, the earth stove is burning vigorously, and the doors and windows in the small kitchen are closed to prevent the smell from spreading.

Tang Mingyuan was idle and was fine. He was carefully scraping the pig's feet with the knife. He didn't hear his daughter's words for a while. When he looked at her, she was already asleep on her knees. It's rouge. The next morning, when Jia Weizhong, who was not far from Tang Mingyuan's house, met him, he dragged him and muttered to him, " Mingyuan, I ate meat yesterday, and I smelled pork in my dreams last night."

He also smashed his mouth and said with an aftertaste, "I haven't eaten so full for a long time. I'm looking forward to having another good meal one day.

" I think about it day and night, and I think this day will come soon."

Tang Bao didn't sleep well last night, anyway, everyone knew that she was frightened by wild boars, so she just made up for sleep.

When she woke up, it was almost noon, and she felt happy when she found that she could move freely. Seeing that she was the only one at home, she thought about going to the kitchen to show her hand.

At this time, the voices of Yang Zheng and Gu Shaojin came from outside the door, "Sister, are you at home?"

"Yes, you come in." Tang Bao quickly put the meat on the cutting board back into the space, and walked out of the kitchen to see Yang Zheng's Seven or eight small crucian carp were connected with grass in their hands, their trousers were rolled up, but they were still wet, and Xingyan stared, "Did you all say that you are not allowed to go into the water without adults around? ."

"It's okay, my brother and second brother Gu are watching us." Yang Zheng crossed her like a fish, put the fish into the washbasin in the kitchen, and poured water from the bucket into the washbasin. She was still struggling tenaciously, and then she went out. Seeing Gu Shaojin leaning on her side and eating sesame sticks, she kept asking about the past of the wild boar. She was instantly jealous and came to the other side of Tang Bao, looking at her eagerly. , said obediently, "Sister, next time you want to go into the mountain, I will accompany you, and I will protect you."

"You are not allowed to enter the mountain," Tang Bao continued to put sesame sticks in their mouths, seeing them like this anyway Looking thin, she subconsciously wanted to feed them fatter, and gently warned, "There are many snakes and worms on the mountain at this time, you should be careful when you are outside."