23

Tang Bao breathed a sigh of relief when he was behind Su Su. At this critical moment, his body could be considered to have recovered.

Although she was very angry, she didn't get dizzy. She glanced around without showing any trace, thinking about how to make Liu Jiayue dizzy first, and then clean up the dead fat man who wanted to marry a wife and wanted to go crazy; after all, she herself Well now, it's better not to spread it out.

Liu Xiaojun was originally a child's IQ, but he was spoiled by his family. In the past few days, he told him that he wanted to marry him, sleep with him, and play with him.

When he saw Tang Bao's well-behaved and good-looking appearance, he liked it very much, so he was willing to give Tang Bao the delicious food, but he didn't think she didn't want it, which made him lose his temper instantly, and kicked Su Su when he lifted his leg. When he passed by, he shouted, "Give me back my wife, you bad person."

Liu Jiayue looked at her brother like this, but instead smiled dotingly, feeling that it is better for her brother to bully others than to be bullied by others. .

It's best to give their mother and daughter a slap in the face and give them a good beating, so that they can be honest and obedient in the future.

The moment Tang Bao saw the bear child lift his leg, he pulled his mother to move to the door.

Of course, in Liu Jiayue's eyes, it was Su Su who was pulling her daughter and wanted to run out.

"Don't be in a hurry." She raised her hand to stop her, but suddenly felt that her head was hit. The pain made her cry out, hugging her head, only to see Su Su waving her hand gloomily

. I liked this traditional Chinese medicine since I was a child, and I have a lot of research on the acupoints of the human body. Seeing that my daughter failed to knock her out, she waved her hand and hit her three inches in front of the Baihui point. Liu Jiayue rolled her eyes and fainted. .

Su Su breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to check her pulse. She was deeply afraid that she and her daughter would not be serious, and what would she do if she would make people worse and worse. Although Liu Xiaojun was stupid, he knew how to protect his people. With his limited brain capacity, It was Su Su who knocked out her sister, and rushed towards them with an eager shout, "Bad people, kill you all."

Tang Bao felt that he and his mother couldn't resist this human flesh bomb, which was estimated to weigh 150 to 60 pounds. He stretched his legs neatly to stop it, and there was a loud bang in an instant, and the human flesh bomb landed safely.

Liu Xiaojun, who was tripped to the ground, felt pain all over his body, and couldn't help crying, "You hit me, and I'll have you arrested." To deal with this arrogant child, Tang Bao unceremoniously stretched out his hand and slapped him twice. The sound hit his shoulders with a bow from left and right, and it bounced back with good elasticity.

"You dare to hit me," Liu Xiaojun cried with tears and snot coming out, but he cursed even more violently, "I will hit you every day from now on, I won't give you delicious food, no"

I go, I really can't stand his stinky mouth Oh, it's really untidy.

He was thick-skinned and fleshy, and Tang Bao was afraid that he would hurt his hand, so he grabbed his three to seven-point hair and pulled it to the side, his almond eyes burning with two small flames, "If I don't fix you, I will I'm about to go to the house, I really can't spit out ivory, I didn't want to bully the weak at first; I warn you, shut up immediately, or I'll beat you."

God, this little bastard recruits people. I hate it, I've turned myself from a lady to a violent woman.

Liu Xiaojun burst into tears in pain, but he didn't feel ashamed of crying anyway, and quickly cried out for mercy, "It hurts, it hurts, I shut up, you quickly let go."

Tang Bao then let go of his hand and dropped it to the ground. The blue bricks of the blue bricks took back the space, looked around, and whispered, "Mom, I guess everyone in the Liu family has gone to dinner, let's get out of here first."

Su Su nodded worriedly, "That's ok, I didn't see your dad, I'm always very uneasy, but I don't know where Hongjun's new home is."

"It's okay, let's go to Yang Yi and the others first." Tang Bao rolled his eyes and had an idea, "They are familiar with the town, today. The marriage of the Tang family will not be small, and he will definitely be able to find his father."

Gu Ningjin drank all the traditional Chinese medicine that Su Su had given him these days.

The rat has the road of the rat, and the snake has the snake's way. Yang Yi and the others can survive in the town. Naturally, they have their cleverness. Even if the investigation in this town is strict, they still want to go around the streets and hold it in their hands. The salt is almost sold.

Now that they go to the Chen Lian Brigade has been decided, just wait for these two days to pass, see Su Su's mother and daughter coming, they are very happy to welcome them in, smile and pour tea and water, ask for warmth, get close Extremely. "Auntie, sister, hurry up and sit down," Yang Zheng felt a handful of money from under the pillow, and rushed out like a monkey. "I'll be back soon."

Yes, just go out and buy some ready-made ones.

Tang Bao didn't have time to stop him, so he looked at Yang Yi and Gu Shaojin and said, "We have something to ask for your help. Do you know which one is getting married in the town today?"

"I really know," Gu Shaojin said smartly, "Liu Jiahe The Tang family is hosting a wedding today, and they will treat guests at the Mo family restaurant."

Su Su did not expect the Tang family to be so fanciful, and quickly said, "Then can you go in and see if your Uncle Tang is there?" "Okay.

" When he was about to go out, Tang Bao stopped him, "Yang Yi, Shaojin, if you see my dad, don't make a sound, just let him come over quietly."

Yang Yi and the others agreed and let go. Just run outside.

Gu Ningjin also sat up from the bed, looked at them worriedly and asked, "Auntie, sister, is something wrong?"

Tang Bao frowned slightly, but he didn't hide it. Looking at him apologetically, he said, "We have forged a relationship with the Liu family. You should stop thinking about it and decide whether to go to the countryside so as not to go too close to us, and then you will be devastated by pond fish."

She saw He is gentle and well-behaved, but his temperament is very indifferent.

Especially now that my family has a conflict with the Liu family, and I am afraid that they will be implicated.

Gu Ning really understood what she meant, so naturally he wouldn't back down, and said sternly, "We really can't stay here, Chen Weimin is the captain of the Red Guards, and now he just doesn't like us, stares at us, just wants to arrest us. The handle of the black market wants to clean us up on one charge."

Tang Bao sighed when he heard this, and smiled bitterly, "In this way, we are really troubled brothers and sisters."

Although Su Su started to make people dizzy, it was the first time for her to be ruthless. Hands, my heart was a bit agitated, I drank a cup of hot tea, and then I calmed down, heard the words and smiled, "Don't be afraid, this road is all made by people, and if it's their fault, I don't believe them. Dare to cover the sky with one hand."