Enemy Meets

Li Shang devoured the two dumplings and sighed contentedly, "It's also fortunate that they dug up the tree, but it reminds me of what my aunt said, there is an organ next to the divine tree, which is the last one here. Retreat, wait for me to find the secret way, if we can find it, we can leave from the secret way."

Gu Xingjin was also overjoyed when he heard the words, "Then do you have any clues?" When dealing with Gu people, it would be best if they could leave the secret passage.

"Yes, the clue is near the deep pit, I will go to study it." After Li Shang finished speaking, he looked at the pistol in his hand curiously, and continued to go back to the deep pit of the tree and wandered around. circle.

Gu Xingjin looked around, found a relatively hidden place, and checked around to see if there was no danger, so he put his original clothes under it, gently hugged Tang Bao, and let her lie there with his head resting on his own. On his lap, he was standing beside him.

After a while, almost suddenly, Gu Xingjin noticed that the redness and swelling on her body had disappeared and her original appearance had returned.

No, it should be said that she is more beautiful than before.

She rested on her lap and breathed shallowly, her black hair spread out, which made her skin clear and translucent, and her lips were as red as blood. She came with a seductive color, tempting him Almost forgot about the situation at the moment, I really wanted to kiss her sweet lips, and I couldn't take my eyes away from it.

"God, is this what she looks like? She's so good-looking." There was exclamation from the side, Gu Xingjin turned his head and saw Li Shang staring blankly at Tang Bao, he was very unhappy that other men looked at his woman , but his eyes are very clear, and there is nothing obscenity that should not be at all, making him embarrassed to say anything, he just stood up and covered his eyes without showing any trace, and asked in a low voice, "Are there any clues?"

Li Sheng sighed depressedly. After a sigh of relief, he stretched out his hand to scratch his long hair, and whispered, "I forgot how to turn on the switch. Don't worry, let me think about it if I made a mistake, and it will kill you."

"Then don't be in a hurry." Gu Xingjin responded, checked the surrounding environment, and then moved Tang Bao's head away from his lap, motioning him to go out. "I vaguely heard cries from outside. I'm afraid that something happened in the village, what secrets do you guys have? What's the matter with Gu Ren? Are there any friends or relatives in the village?"

Li Shang smiled bitterly, "When my aunt is gone, I will I'm not yet ten years old, but my aunt's close relatives have been taken away and made into gu people, that is, they feed the gu people with their bodies. Fortunately, there are still a few elders who take more care of me, and I can live until now, gu people are evil My aunt strictly forbids these things, but I didn't think that they would not give up and want to live forever. There used to be more than 600 people here, but now there are only more than 300 people, and I don't know how many people there are now."

Gu Xing listened carefully. After knowing the cause and effect, he couldn't help shaking his head, "They are too cruel, this Gu man can no longer be regarded as a human being, even if it is immortal, what's the use?" When

Li Shang came to the entrance of the cave, he saw that there were torches everywhere in the village. I could still hear the cries of children and the exclamations of women, and I was also a little worried, "I don't know what's going on outside now."

Gu Xingjin raised his eyebrows, "Why, you still care about their lives and deaths."

"Their methods are vicious, Everyone here has been planted with Gu, but I have secretly released the Gu for dozens of people here, and now I hope they are all right." Li Shang stared into the distance, and couldn't hide his worry, "The Miao family is now controlling the entire family with Gu. Village, I am worried about what extreme things they will do now."