Heavy Taste

It's no wonder that Gu Xingjin is afraid and worried. He has heard Li Shang talk about the insidiousness of this gu, and now he sees Tang Bao being stunned in such a way, how can he not worry that he

would rather be stung by gu ? I don't want Tang Bao to be in danger.

Moreover, Tang Bao was trying to save him, so he traveled thousands of miles to find his husband, and then he was in danger.

Li Chang walked out with a pot of black medicinal powder, and was knocked by Gu Xingjin and fell to the ground, and most of the medicinal powder in his hand was scattered on Tang Bao, who was the first to bear the brunt.

"My medicine powder" Li Shang looked distressed at the brown medicine powder on a woman whose facial features could not be clearly seen, and was shocked. "Who are you?"

Lijing saw the big stone falling that day tonight, and he was very uneasy in his heart, but when he suddenly saw Tang Bao, who was different from ordinary people, it was really a shock.

I thought that Gu Xingjin was fascinated by the ghost, otherwise he would hold the ghost with a nervous look on his face, anyway, the chance of leaving by himself is slim, it is better to be killed by a ghost than to die in their hands.

Of course, Gu Xingjin didn't know that he was ready to die at this moment, and said anxiously, "This is my lover, she was stung by Gu "

Li Shang heard Gu Xingjin say that this woman was his wife, and couldn't hide his surprise Looking at the red and swollen woman who couldn't see her facial features in his arms, he felt that he was too serious.

But when he heard that Tang Bao was stung by a Gu, he almost jumped up from the ground. After giving her a pulse, he opened his eyes wide and said in disbelief, "You, why are you not dead? It's impossible. Being stung by Myriad Gus, it should be certain to die."

Gu Xingjin felt that this person was too good at speaking, so he asked him to see a doctor for Tang Bao, not to make him suspect that Tang Bao should not be alive, and said angrily " Li Shang, I want you to show her why she is swollen like this."

Tang Bao didn't care what he said, stretched out his two hands, followed his pulse, and asked worriedly, "Is that Gu poisonous?"

"Yeah," Li Shang also asked curiously, "Did you break into a cave by mistake?"

He shook his head and denied it himself, "Impossible, there are poisons outside, and most people don't dare to go in."

Tang Bao sighed "I just went into a cave and accidentally bumped into a tree. Who knew that the tree was full of small bugs. After biting me, my whole body hurts, and that's what I've become."

Hearing her say this , Li Shang's eyes changed when he looked at her, and he stammered, "How are those Gus now, but the poison on your body is slowly fading away, what's going on?"

Tang Bao couldn't take pictures with him . To be honest, I can only make up "I also came in with a few people. I heard that there was something weird here, and there was something weird about that tree, so I dug up the tree.

" It's hard to chase, I promise them not to reveal their identities, even if you kill me, I won't say it."

Gu Xingjin knew in his heart that this must be Tang Bao's own means to put away the tree, naturally he wouldn't. When he went to dismantle his wife's words, he looked at her tenderly, "Okay, we won't ask."

Li Shang didn't intend to get to the bottom of it, he went to the cabinet and took out some bottles and jars, and poured them into the crock to mix. After being together, he got up and left the room and asked Gu Xingjin to paint her.