Peanut Candy

At night, it really started to rain.

It's a bit chilly when it's raining this time, and everyone won't be visiting, and they've all gone to bed early.

Tang Bao came back from the literacy class and sat in his parents' room. All three were eating lychees.

"Do you still have half of that fruit?" Su Su swallowed the sweet and juicy lychee flesh and sighed with enjoyment, "The ancestors of the Su family are really amazing, otherwise we would not be where we are today."

After a long time, Tang Bao I forgot that I was so scared that I almost collapsed. Instead, I was very quiet and thoughtful. I really wanted to run outside again, and my head was tilted on Su Su's shoulder, "Mom, why don't we go to the fruit seller in the sea market again. Didn't the eldest sister say that Yue has a lot of delicious fruits?"

"Don't even think about it," Su Su enjoyed her daughter's coquetry, but refused mercilessly, "I don't plan to go out this year, and you will kill me too. Be careful, let's talk about it next year."

Looking at his man again, he asked, "Your eldest sister married her daughter to Liu's family, why would you want to do it with a lot of fanfare? I'm not afraid that people will say that they sold their daughters for glory."

Tang Mingyuan could guess a few points, but smiled helplessly. Liaoxiao "The bustling is all for profit, they are too eager to get ahead, this is a good opportunity to seize; and it is human nature to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, and no one will talk about it in front of them, They can also hide their ears and steal

the bell." Su Su sighed, "It's all because of power and money."

Tang Bao smiled and added, "Money is not everything, but without money it is absolutely impossible."

"There is no shortage of any age . A capable person who can turn the clouds over the rain depends on the greed of people's hearts." Tang Mingyuan's mentality was very good, looking at their mother and daughter with warm eyebrows, "For me, as long as you are by my side."

His man is too good When she spoke, Su Su gave him a shy look, her almond eyes were charming, "If you say it like this, then your daughter doesn't need to get married

." Bao felt that he was not eating lychees, but a mouthful of dog food, and said narrowly, "I will continue to stay at home to hinder your eyes."

Facing the daughter who dared to make fun of her parents, what else could they say that

Tang Bao was still very considerate, got up and left when he was full

. Seeing her daughter's wicked smile before she left, Su always felt that there was something else in her words. The

weather was slowly cooling down and she slept soundly, but this also meant that the sales of repellents were about to end.

When the weather is hot, many people do not dare to go out at night without a flashlight, because there may be snakes enjoying the cool on the road. If you step down, the beauty sleep of the snake will be disturbed, and the snake will kiss you unceremoniously.

But once September is over, snakes are rarely seen.

Therefore, the three brothers and sisters of the Gu family and the brothers of the Yang family, who had tasted the sweetness, were instantly hit.

These days, they have been very fulfilling, busy and tired. They have to watch the progress of the house during the day, they have to help them, they have to go to the mountains to collect herbs when they have time, and do some housework by the way, and they will be forced by Tang Bao at night. I had to go to class. At first I thought it was a waste of time, but later I got used to it.