Disguise

After they poured medicine for Gu Xingjin, Miao Danfeng opened a small bottle and placed it next to Gu Xingjin, and then took out the jade flute and started to play the flute.

People outside heard the flute sound inside, and the flute sound also sounded. With the strange flute sound, a small black bug crawled out of the small bottle and slowly crawled towards Gu Xingjin's body.

If he didn't know that this thing was a Gu, Gu Xingjin would definitely not care and wouldn't even look at it.

But now I heard Li Shang say that this thing can kill people and control people. Even if Gu Xingjin is not a person who is greedy for life and fear of death, but seeing this strange little thing, his scalp also feels numb, and he glances at Li Shang without showing any trace. .

Li Sheng had discussed with him before that the first bowl of medicine was definitely not serious medicine, so he took the opportunity to overturn it.

The second bowl of medicine was the herbs Lijian specially prepared for him to expel emotion Gu. Even if the emotion Gu entered, it would quickly climb out unbearably.

Of course, Gu Xingjin had to pretend to be under the control of love, and wanted to achieve good things with her, so that the people outside could retreat and they would have the opportunity to hold Miao Danfeng away from the yard.

But now Gu Xingjin saw the inconspicuous little bug crawling along his arm onto his shoulder, along his throat to his mouth, and wanted to vomit.

But now he is being pinched by two men, and he can't reveal his strength to recover. His scalp is numb.

Even if Gu Xingjin kept his mouth tightly closed, people have to breathe when they are alive, and the love gu has climbed to Gu Xingjin's nose. Seeing that there is no way to avoid it, Gu Xingjin can only close his eyes to comfort himself, leaving Qingshan in peace. Without firewood, isn't it just a little bug? Do

n't they say that no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat?

Miao Danfeng's eyes are getting brighter and brighter, and the smile on his face is getting more and more smug. The sound of the flute became sharper.

At this critical juncture, the sound of the flute outside suddenly stopped at this critical moment, and Emotion Gu seemed to have reacted and flew into the small bottle in an instant.

Miao Danfeng's angry eyebrows stood upside down, "I'm so pissed off, what's going on outside, cause trouble for me at this critical time?"

A young man from outside walked in quickly, and said with a worried look, "The Holy Maiden is not good, The leader and the others said that there was an accident at the divine tree, so they should go there to take a look, and the Holy Maiden here will ask someone to prepare for it."

Miao Danfeng still knows the priorities, the situation of the divine tree has become worse and worse in recent years.

If you don't care about Xingjin and look down on her, she may not look at Gu Xingjin, isn't it because she wants to give birth to a son as soon as possible, can she use her son instead of the divine tree to raise Gu? He frowned and sighed, and said displeasedly, "Continue, this time there must be no more accidents."

"Yes"

Miao Danfeng took a deep breath and began to play the flute again, and the sound of the flute outside immediately sounded.

Li Zong stood aside, his face was still indifferent, but he was a little worried in his heart. There are still a lot of people outside, but the leaders are not there now. If there is no one here to suppress the scene, if there is too much trouble, Gu Xingjin will not cooperate. What should I do?