Su Tang Extra 1

Saturday, June 18, 1993.

"Dad, Mom, I want to get married." The young boy has handsome features, round peach eyes, a fleshy face, plump and rounded lines, and looks very handsome.

Wei Youde is most dissatisfied with the fact that his son is not tall and mighty enough because of his wife's appearance. He feels that he is a proper little white face now.

But no matter how dissatisfied, this is also his son.

The Wei family can be said to be the overlord of the sea. The wealth accumulated by the five generations is definitely an existence that should not be underestimated, but it is impossible to count the wealth.

Wei Youde saw his shy and couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth. He couldn't hide his happy son, and felt his eyes are hot.

However, when his son got married, he said that he could hold his grandson, and he was still very happy.

But there was still a serious look on his face, "The marriage partner is Liu Baozhu from Liu Shouchang's family or Wu Fanghua from Wu Commander's family."

These two families are big families, and they are very stable now, and there are people above them. He specially chose them for his son. 

Wei Weiting shook his head and retorted, "It's not them, the one I like is my classmate, the one who saved me last time."

Mrs. Wei Chen Xiaonan was also surprised, "Is that the girl named Su Tang?"

Wei Weiting smirked with peach blossom eyes. Yes, Mom, will you support me?"

"This" Chen Xiaonan remembered that his son's money was in danger for three months and he was seriously injured. Fortunately, Su Tang appeared, and only then did she save his son.

Although she also thinks that Su Tang is from a small place, she is really beautiful and generous. The most important thing is that she has enough force.

If it is an average family, if her daughter-in-law is better in martial arts than her son, she must be worried that her son will be attacked. The daughter-in-law pressed her head.

But the Wei family is different.

Chen Xiaonan himself used to be a lady from an aristocratic family in Kyoto, but later the family was defeated and the tree fell apart.

But he just gave birth to his son, and a beautiful woman came to the door with a three or four-year-old child, saying that it was Wei Youde's son.

The mother-in-law saw that the child really looked like her son when he was a child, but she still arranged for someone to live in another place. After Wei Youde came back, she did have a relationship with the woman before, but because the two had different temperaments, the woman finally broke up. In a fit of rage, she married the man who had been chasing her.

Anyway, at that time, she herself was not sure who the child belonged to.

Now that the child is a little older, he realizes that the child does not look like his parents. In the end, the man became suspicious. When he went to play abroad, he took the child to do a paternity test secretly

. When she entered the door, she promised that she would never leave Wei's house in her life.

Even if she wanted to leave, with her current ability, how could she take her own son

, but if she didn't take this son, she was worried that the son who was a thorn in others' eyes wouldn't survive.

Moreover, Wei Youde also promised that she would not be with other women again, and even recorded the child in the name of his dead elder brother.

Although he was not with Zhao Dandan, it was a fact that they had a son, even if the child shouted His uncle, even if Zhao Dandan didn't want to get back with him, he made another boyfriend.

But that child, Wei Weifeng, took his son as a thorn in his side when he grew up, especially after his mother-in-law was gone, they became even more mad.

The last time her son was killed, she just wanted to believe that Wei Weifeng and his biological mother were innocent.

Chen Xiaonan looked at his son's expectation, and finally nodded with a smile, "I don't object, but you are still young, so don't rush to get married, it's better to get to know each other more and see if it's suitable, after all, this marriage It's a lifetime event."

Wei Weiting was even happier when he heard his own mother's words, and said with a smile, "Tangtang said that her family is very good, and she and two younger brothers are also very good, she"

Wei Youde interrupted his son's words, staring at him furiously "Shut up, I don't agree with this marriage." Wei Weiting looked at him unhappily .

"Then I don't like the person you asked me to be with. Now is a democratic society, you can't be so feudal."

The son's side glared at Wei Youde and sneered, "You like their family background and their appearance and temperament, then we divorce, why don't you marry them yourself?"

Wei Youde helplessly looked at his unreasonable wife, "You What are you talking about?"

"I'm not wrong, and it's not that there is no previous experience." Chen Xiaonan now feels that his son is too old, even if it is divorced, he is not afraid, staring at him and said unceremoniously, "Anyway, you don't think it is great. Ting Hao, then have another son that you are satisfied with."

When Wei Youde got married, he was really not single-minded, and he did have a few romantic affairs outside, but he was also worried that he had a wife and children, and inexplicably more came out. A big nephew, the security measures are well done in some aspects, and there is no younger nephew.

Later, when Wei Weiting was seven years old, it was rare for them to accompany their son to go out to play and encounter danger, but Chen Xiaonan stood in front of him and blocked the dark gun for him, but their second child was not kept.

Wei Youde is not only apologetic, but also because of her courage to convince him, so that he is really sincere to her, and he has also put an end to the outside affairs.

Wei Youde saw his wife Taohua's eyes full of anger, and didn't want to quarrel with her, he simply glared at his son and scolded, "I warn you, if you dare to disobey, then don't come back to Laozi, and you won't bring any money with you. , you support yourself."

Wei Weiting saw his mother nodded to him secretly, put the wallet in his pocket on the table, and waved to them happily "Dad, Mom, then I'll go first."

After walking two steps and then looking back, seeing his father's relieved look, he said with a smile, "Dad, if you change your mind, go to the school to find me."

The son really left, Wei Youde walked around the hall angrily, looking at his wife who was sitting calmly on the mahogany chair drinking tea, and became furious, "You don't care if your son, you want to be mad at me, you don't think about it. However, with your son's temperament, how many people want a piece of the pie? If the Yue family is not strong, can he take over the family business?"

"Besides, it's dangerous outside, you don't have to worry about what happens to your son, you go and let him come back"

Chen Xiaonan Naturally, he knew that the Wei family could be considered a great family now, and there were indeed many people staring at them in the dark.

But she had her own idea in her heart, looked at him and said, "A twisted melon is not sweet, now your son is in love, the more you stop him, the more unwilling he will be, but I think now is a good time for us and our son to see that girl clearly. , by the way, we can also see how many people want to do something to our son."