187-190

Cahpter 187

Gu Xiu'an thinks that his wife is going to pay for it at this time. Even if Gu Xingjin does n't speak, Tang Bao should always speak out to persuade and persuade him to make peace. It's the rules."

Seeing that she was acting stupid, Gu Xiu'an frowned slightly, and said with a serious face, "Everything is said to be prosperous, and Xingjin is impatient, so you should persuade him not to let him talk back to his mother.

" In my heart, since Gu Xingjin is his son, then Zhao Meixiang is his stepmother. How can she be so rude?

Gu Xingjin can't accept that he has an extra mother, and said angrily, "If you don't mind what my mother did in the first place. It's wrong, I'm sure you will talk back to my grandma."

Even if his mother left with others, it made him very angry, but at that time they all thought Gu Xiu'an was dead and she didn't want to be a widow, so she followed other men to Leave.

Even if he hates his mother for not caring about the family and their three sons, but after all, it is the mother who gave birth to them, and he will never call other women's mothers in his life. Gu Xiu'an felt that he was too unruly, frowned and said

, "You have become more and more unruly over the years, and you have forgotten that I am your father, do you need to clean up."

Disobedient sons, that is to clean up.

But he forgot that now the children had grown up, and he was not by their side when they needed him most, and now the two sides could be said to be familiar strangers.

Faced with his attitude, Gu Xingjin was also disappointed in his heart. Fengyan looked at him indifferently, "Why do you say this?"

Gu Xiu'an saw him talking back to him, and felt even more unhappy, shouting at him, "Just because I am your Father."

Zhao Meixiang didn't want their father and son to be in harmony, and she didn't have a son. She even wanted them to turn against each other. She stepped forward to persuade them softly, but said something to add fuel to the fire, "Don't blame the children for being disobedient, they are still young, take your time. Just teach, we will spend more time together in the future, they will not mind that I take their mother's position."

Zhao Meixiang also said in a gentle and amiable attitude, "I didn't expect everyone to be relatives, this is really fate "Sister-in-law, you persuade the eldest brother not to be angry. It's a good thing for the father and son to recognize each other. Why is it so arrogant, the sister-in-law said?"

Tang Bao just smiled, the precondition for wanting to be filial to the son is the father's kindness.

Gu Xiu'an also looked at Tang Bao, very dissatisfied with her petty attitude, frowned slightly, and said with disgust, "Why did you marry such a wife?"

As if he married a wife, one is better than the other. He is also very obedient to him, and he looks at everything in his eyes.

It was said that he was married, but he lived a life of ease and freedom, without the suffocation of a married man.

Tang Bao was clearly watching from the side. The mother and daughter of the Zhao family didn't care about the dispute between the father and son at all. She said that she was afraid that they would fight. He was beaten so hard that it had an impact on him.

When Tang Bao heard this, he was instantly angry. Gu Xiu'an dared to come and pinch herself. He really thought he was a soft bun.

"Gu Xingjin," Tang Bao said when they were all looking at him. Unexpectedly, "I also know that after your father died, you have been obsessed with the things he sacrificed on the battlefield, but the world is big, there are all kinds of surprises, this person is similar, you can't just because this person looks like your father. , I thought he was really your father. If he was your father, now he should be anxious to ask how his father is, his younger brother, and his other weak son are doing now, Instead of being here to feel sorry for a concubine who bullied him."