67. Counterattack

Jin Xiufang is very thoughtful. Ever since he saw the photos and letters, she always felt that her man was hiding something from her. Although he denied that he didn't know the woman in the photo, he didn't know what happened to the letter.

She was the director of the commune to manage commodity grain, and she was in charge of the distribution of everyone's commodity grain.

At the current level of the commune, it can basically be said that it is a national grassroots management unit with an economic management process. She knows a lot of people. Generally speaking, there are many people who want to have a good relationship with her.

Therefore, after returning to the commune, she picked up the phone and wanted to call the cashier of the canteen of the porcelain jar factory. After thinking about it, she still felt that the shame of her family was too shameful. Nothing will happen.

According to her thinking, if Liu Zhihua is guilty, he will definitely not be able to sit still today, and he will definitely meet that woman.

She asked for a bowl of dumplings and ate them slowly. She didn't see Liu Zhihua come out. She breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, thinking that she was thinking too much.

But since she came out, she felt that she could go see her little daughter.

The eldest daughter is smart and capable, and she takes care of the eldest son-in-law obediently, so she doesn't need to worry about it, but the younger daughter is used to being a little squeamish by them, and the younger son-in-law looks at him with a lot of heart, and she is really a little worried.

Of course, what worries her the most is her naive son. Even though she knows that her son is not stupid, she also knows that in the eyes of others, her son is a fool.

These days, she has also seen girls from other families. If the family conditions are good, either they are not good-looking, or they are arrogant; if the family conditions are not good, they are either cowardly or greedy. , she doesn't really care.

Thinking about it like this, she felt that Tang Bao was more pleasing to the eye, although this girl was busy talking, walking, and doing things, but she was tender.

When she was about to leave, she saw three women come out of the jar factory talking and laughing, and came here to eat dumplings.

She felt that one of the women was a little familiar, and she recognized it immediately. She was very similar to the woman in the photo. Although she looked a little fatter now, her eyebrows and eyes remained the same, but she looked much better than the photo.

Really like a fox.

This time, she felt a chill in her heart, and immediately became extremely angry. Liu Zhihua dared to lie to himself that he didn't know this woman. Could it be a ghost?

She got up and walked out slowly, but she found another porridge shop and asked for a A bowl of mung bean porridge, sitting there and eating slowly, with an indescribable viciousness in her eyes, staring at them after eating the dumplings and returning to the factory, she also poured the rest of the mung bean soup into herself on clothes.

Then I went out and bought a big straw hat and a towel around my neck. Using the excuse that my clothes were dirty, I bought the old clothes of the hostess in the store and changed them. The whole person seemed to have changed. Yes, continue to stare in the shade of the tree on the side, I guess it is Liu Zhihua who has returned, and I haven't gone to the woman to clarify it for a while.

Although she was usually very strong at home, she really liked her man, but now this blow made her almost cry, even under the scorching sun, it made her feel like falling into an ice cave and her hands and feet became cold.

After an unknown amount of time, she saw the woman riding a bicycle again, leaving with a panicked expression on her face.

Jin Xiufang clenched her fists hard, still pulled down her straw hat, covering most of her face, and continued to wait.

After a while, when she saw Liu Zhihua also passing her on a bicycle, she followed.

Jin Xiufang from a distance and did not dare to get too close, and she was not familiar with the Su family compound, so she didn't know which room they were in. Just walk around slowly.

She didn't dare to get too close when she heard the shrill female voice shouting "fight the fire", instead she watched thirty or forty people go to put out the fire, and when those little daughters-in-law were stopped outside the door, she heard an old man shouting loudly inside. "Broken shoes" or something, her face changed, and she walked over with a twisted face.

When I came to the door, I happened to hear Liu Zhihua say, "Everyone misunderstood, we didn't break the shoes, she is a widow, I am a widower"

She felt that the sky was dark, and a mouthful of old blood almost spurted out. She took off the straw hat on her head, and was about to go in and beat someone when Tang Hongjun quickly came to her side, looked at her with pleading eyes and whispered, "Mom, you Calm down."

He's really innocent, someone treats a guest at noon today, he drank too much and went to sleep at a friend's house, and when he woke up, he heard someone shouting "put out the fire", for fear that he would be burned to death, but he didn't expect Hearing that someone had caught ○○ men and women, he also thought it was very interesting and wanted to join in the fun.

But when he saw that it was his father-in-law inside and his mother-in-law outside, the smell of alcohol dissipated all of a sudden, he hurried forward and stopped her from going in to get angry. The position of the father-in-law's deputy director may not be guaranteed, or he will be paraded through the streets or something.

He married Liu Qiaoyue because he wanted to rely on the blue sky of the Liu family, instead of getting into any scandal, he quickly pulled his trembling mother-in-law to the side, and said in a low voice, "Mom, no one in this place will recognize Dad now, you If you say it, then Dad will be ruined in the future, and our Liu family will also be scattered, because this vixen is not worth it, we will vent your anger in private, this is sure."

Jin Xiufang listened to her son-in-law's persuasion, but recovered. A little sensible, he burst into tears in anger, but he still wiped his sleeves, and said through gritted teeth, "Okay, let me go, I will now go to testify to the shameless dead egg that he is a widower."

At this time, the Su family The people who have jobs in the compound are all at work, and the people who are left are old men and women with grandchildren at home, as well as a few young daughters-in-law and a few children, it is impossible to know them.

Tang Bao, who knew them, hid behind a pillar when he saw Jin Xiufang come in, and said that he really watched a big show today. If he could watch a good show every day, it would be a good way to keep his body and mind healthy.

However, just because she saw them, she couldn't do the original thing of piercing Liu Zhihua's identity, that would implicate herself in it, but it's a pity that the place is right and people are right today, but it's a pity that they can't be disgraced. .

At this time, Jin Xiufang had pushed Tang Hongjun away and rushed in. Seeing the man on the bed with a horrified look on his face, she waved her hand and gave him a slap, scolding angrily, "I told you and you to go to the marriage certificate earlier. You have to push three and four, you are a widower, she is a widow, this bastard sees mung bean right in the eye, but if he doesn't get married sooner, you lose all his face"