48

Well, when Tang Bao heard that he was in danger, he originally wanted to run away. Nothing was more important than his own life.

But after hearing that he knew the captain of the Public Security Bureau, he made up his mind to save people.

At that time, he must report this life-saving grace,

"Comrade, you look like a good person, how can I watch you being taken away by bad people?" Tang Bao said righteously, and dragged him to the small boy on the right. Running up the hillside "Don't worry, I'm very strong. When I hit them with a stone, you can take the opportunity to run forward. I must not let good comrades be caught by bad people."

Zheng Wei was held by her soft little hands, and he couldn't help but With one jump, he almost fluttered and ran after her.

To be honest, he had trot for a while before, and he was almost out of strength, but seeing this girl looking at him with almond-like eyes, and her firm tone, made his heart skip a beat at this moment.

The three generations of the Zheng family were either in the officialdom or engaged in politics. He was also considered to have stayed abroad. Now the relationship between China and foreign countries is tense, so he returned to China early. It can be said that he has seen many kinds of women.

The relationship between men and women abroad is much more open than in China. He has also dated several female celebrities outside, and some things naturally come naturally.

But never a woman would risk her life to protect him, and she would not hesitate to advance or retreat with him in times of danger.

When they met by chance, he originally had no other thoughts and feelings about her, but he instantly fell into her beautiful and pure eyes.

Love can be caught off guard, and heartbeat is only a momentary thing.

A small Dongfeng black car quickly appeared behind. Except for the driver of the car, there were men looking out from the windows, holding binoculars in their hands. They soon found them and shouted, "Come on, they are here." On the hillside."

Tang Bao turned around and glanced at it, and knew that sooner or later he and he were caught up, he pulled Zheng Wei, who was gasping for breath, and said, "You can already see the house in front of you, hurry up and I will catch up soon. ."

The rain in the sky is getting heavier and heavier, and in the blink of an eye, both of them are drenched like chicken in soup, and the rumbling thunder also resounds in the sky.

Zheng Wei touched his face and looked at the four men who were chasing after him. He was already desperate. "No, there are four of them, and none of us can escape."

"How would you know if you don't try?" In her eyes, it made her feel extremely unhappy, especially the person in front of her was not obedient, which made her feel even worse, she frowned and said with a sullen face, "I said that I am very strong, you can live now if you want. Listen to me." After she finished speaking, she pushed him hard, "Think about the burden on your shoulders, and hurry up."

She thought to herself that if she acted so considerate of him, he would definitely try his best to help her.

Anyway, as long as it is beneficial to parents, even if it is hypocritical and deceiving others, I don't care.

Zheng Wei also thought that their goal was himself. If he was separated from her, she should be fine. He gave her a deep look and whispered, "Okay, then take care."

After speaking, he turned and ran down.

Tang Bao looked back at the four men who were approaching him, his almond eyes turned gloomy, and he muttered to himself, "I'm sorry, even if I make a mistake, don't blame me."

The most numerous rocks on the hillside are rocks of various sizes. When Tang Bao thought about it, the stones in the space came out and rolled down. At the same time, he said loudly, "If you don't want to die, get out of the way."

Anyway, there are many stones here. After she threw a big stone, she collected the stones outside. Only after entering the space can you use your mind to roll down, but it doesn't take much effort at all.

The heavy rain in the sky made them unable to see what the woman above was like, but when they saw the big rocks rolling down one by one, they could only hide in embarrassment, fearing that they would give their lives here.

"Head, this can't be done, the woman above is too strong, let's go down first."

"Okay, if we can escape, the monk can't escape the temple. Let's get out of here first. Monkey, you guys stay here, I'll call someone."

After Tang Bao watched them leave, he turned around and chased after Zheng Wei, lest he disturb the people in the village, which would be bad.

Zheng Wei was really out of strength. He stopped and turned around after running for a while. When he saw the little girl's thin figure running towards him, he was really excited.

Damn, how can this girl be so powerful, she can force four men back. He looked at her and couldn't help gasping and laughing, "You're fine."

"Now is not the time to talk, you come with me" Tang Bao knew that this matter could not pass like this, and only hoped that the people in the brigade would not be implicated.

Fortunately, it suddenly rained heavily today, and it was dark now. There was no one outside, but no one noticed that they were quietly entering the village.

The dim lights, the pouring rain, and the muddy path made Zheng Wei feel warm and happy.

Tang Bao deliberately avoided several open doors, led him to his own house, turned on the dim electric light, burned two large pots of hot water with the earthen stove, and found his father's clothes, and asked him to go to the back to take a bath first. .

When he's done washing, he'll wash himself.

Zheng Wei unaccustomedly pulled on the cloth shirt on his body and sat in the living room. He was glad that it was raining heavily outside.

With a strange man at home, Tang Bao quickly came out of the shower and said embarrassedly, "You're hungry, there's nothing delicious at home, you can only eat gnocchi."

In fact, there are a lot of delicious food in her space, But when you take it out, it's quite eye-catching.

Zheng Wei saw that she had changed into a light beige blouse and light gray straight trousers, her graceful figure, and the scent of soap all over her body, so that he didn't dare to look more, so he raised his glasses subconsciously and smiled gently "What? It's okay, thank you so much for saving your life today."

Tang Bao looked at him and said, "You're welcome, I'll go get dinner first."

"Then I'll go make a fire. I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Zheng Wei." He grinned, "Zheng Chenggong's Zheng, majestic and majestic, what's your name, why are you the only one at home?"

"My surname is Tang, Tang The Tang Dynasty, the name of a treasure, the treasure of jewelry." Tang Bao heard the familiar name, looked at the familiar man in surprise, but wondered if he missed him in his previous life, and will only meet in this life.

She whispered the story of her parents' wrongful imprisonment in a low voice, so that she didn't add fuel to it, he would know this kind of thing when he checked.

He looked at the girl in front of him with fair skin and curved eyebrows, her eyes seemed to be filled with spring water, her small and straight nose, and her pink lips. It was really tempting to look at him like this.

After hearing what happened to her, she was even more angry, "They are really deceiving people too much, don't worry, I will definitely help you."