Misunderstanding

Tang Bao was not a fool. From the dissatisfied look in the woman's eyes, she knew that she had misunderstood her relationship with Zheng Wei.

She didn't want them to misunderstand. Besides, Zheng Wei had already promised himself to help him tomorrow morning, so he quickly got up and said with a smile, "Brother Zheng, my mother and the others are still waiting for me outside. I'll go first, you have something to say slowly. "

Somehow, Zheng Wei didn't want Tang Bao to misunderstand what was between him and Yu Qiaodan, so he got up and said, "Why don't you let my aunt come in? I'll go say hello to my aunt."

Then, he looked at Yu Qiaodan indifferently and said. "My mother is not at home, you can talk to her again tomorrow."

Seeing him lose face in front of other women, Yu Qiaodan was so angry that he gritted his teeth and glared at him fiercely. Said "No need"

and then fell on Tang Bao's eyes, as if it had been poisoned, and could not wait to get her cramps peeled off.

Zheng Wei subconsciously stood in front of Tang Bao, looked at her dissatisfied, and angrily, she turned around and ran out.

Tang Bao felt a little uneasy, thinking that people who could live in the family courtyard of the Municipal Party Committee would not be simple people, so he quickly said, "The girl's skin is thin, you should follow up quickly to avoid any misunderstanding, but it will affect Uncle Zheng and the others. Seeing her being so cautious, Zheng Wei felt very uncomfortable, and did not dare to tell her Yu Qiaodan's true identity, so he pretended to be relaxed and said, "It's okay, no one will listen to her words.

For Yu Qiaodan's resentment, Zheng Wei It's true that he didn't take it to heart at all, but felt that he could be relieved in the future.

He insisted on leaving with Tang Bao, and specially warned a few words outside the door, so as not to be stopped by the guard at the back, and then Su Su and the others I said hello and promised myself to ask about the situation tomorrow, and then I watched them leave.

Yu Qiaodan has never been ignored or wronged like this since he was a child.

At the beginning, his parents said that Zheng Wei was this person. Yes, the family background of the two families is quite similar, and seeing him fair and gentle, he agreed to date him.

But he didn't expect him to dare to treat himself like this now.

She also forgot that Zheng Wei had never agreed to date her, and it was the two adults who were working together from beginning to end.

She suffered this grievance, and naturally she was not reconciled. She saw Yu Cheng smoking there at the door of her house, her eyes reddened instantly, and she cried, "Brother, Zheng Wei is bullying me, woohoo"

Yu Cheng looked at the idiot in front of him and said nothing. Thinking that this matter would go so smoothly, he took out the handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her, coaxing her warmly, "Don't cry, Dandan, tell eldest brother what's going on."

His top priority now is not to let Yu Jiahe The Zheng family got married.

Otherwise, if the two are twisted into a rope, it will be very unfavorable for what you want to do.

And as long as there is a conflict between them, it's best to kill people, then it will become an endless situation, and if you don't have to do it yourself, the Yu family will desperately suppress the Zheng family.

The Zheng family was in chaos, so that he could take advantage of the emptiness and get what he wanted.

When Yu Qiaodan heard his words, he felt relieved, and gritted his teeth and said the matter again.

After he finished speaking, he stamped his feet in annoyance, "It's all my fault that he made me dizzy. I don't even know what that girl's name is, so how can I deal with them?"

"It's easy." Seeing Yu Qiaodan being so stupid, Yu Cheng felt in his heart. I was very happy and gave her an idea with a smile, "It's night, the woman must have been registered with the guard when she came in, I'll go to the guard and ask for it later; you didn't say that the woman's family was arrested by the defense team, Jianwei is now the captain of the joint defense team, let him speak for you."

Yu Qiaodan then smiled with satisfaction, "Okay, brother, go and ask me the name of that girl, and I'll find my brother."

Maybe It's because Jin Xiujuan doted on her daughter so much that Yu Qiaodan didn't learn the shrewdness of her mother at all.

However, only by being pampered by everyone since childhood can you be so naive and do whatever you want.

When Yu Cheng thought of his sister, it was as if someone had thrown a handful of gravel into his heart, and it was painful.

When Yu Jianwei came home, he saw his sister pouting in his room, and he felt his head grow big. He asked helplessly, "Dandan, why are you still awake so late?"

"Brother, you need to help me." Yu Qiaodan He quickly reiterated his grievance, and said without crying, "Let someone clean up that Tang Bao's family, and tomorrow, Zheng Wei will not be allowed to take them away, or he will think our Yu family is easy to bully. Yes ."

Yu Jianwei also knew his sister's temperament, if he didn't follow her, he would definitely make trouble. He drank too much at night and had a headache, but in order to keep his ears clean, he promised, "Zheng Wei is really too much, I This is to call people and let them clean up the offenders in the joint defense team."

Yu Qiaodan urged him to go downstairs to make a phone call, thinking that fortunately his father was the mayor, and there was a telephone set in the study, otherwise it would be impossible tonight. Wish.

Even if Gu Yujun at home had no appetite and watched it get dark, he hurriedly cooked and cooked.

No one came back after the meal was ready, and she couldn't eat it. She was afraid that she would think wildly by herself, so she simply collected clothes and cleaned up, but she was still in a mess.

When I saw Tang Bao and the others came back, and from the solemn expressions on their faces, I knew that this matter was not going well, so I didn't ask any more questions, and greeted them for dinner first.

After dinner, Su Sucai said the matter again and said comfortably, "Don't worry, Yujun, you can see them tomorrow."

Tang Bao also looked at them with a little guilt, "This time, I'm also my fault.

Yang Yi raised his face, looked at her seriously, and interrupted her, "Sister, don't say that, even if it's not selling peanut candy, we'll sell other things; besides, if it wasn't for your help, we don't know yet . Can I live?"

"It's all my fault," Gu Yujun wiped away her tears and said with tears, "It must be the Chen family who deliberately dealt with the second brother and the others."

"They'll be all right," Su Su said calmly. "Don't be afraid if something goes wrong. As long as we work hard, we can always solve it. Don't be afraid. Everyone, get a good night's sleep and think about it tomorrow."

Tang Bao felt that his mother At this time, it is still very reliable. For the sake of safety, she still puts away the eye-catching peanut milk powder at home.

Fortunately, she now has about 100 square meters of space, which can fully accommodate these things.

The next morning, when Tang Bao woke up, it was almost five o'clock. She checked that the sky was still dark outside.

When I woke up, I found that Su Su was also up. The mother and daughter went over together. Yang Yi and Gu Yujun had already cooked breakfast and a pot of sweet potato porridge.

Everyone ate breakfast in silence.

Su Su was also worried that the Chen family was making some bad ideas. Looking at Gu Yujun, she said, "You can't leave the house, you stay at home, and we will come back as soon as possible."

Gu Yujun was afraid that they would feel that they were troublesome and a burden. Now I hear it. Su Su thought for herself and nodded vigorously, "Okay, I'll make lunch at home and wait for you all to come back."

Tang Bao put on his satchel and rode a bicycle with Su Su.

Yang Yi also took leave with the captain and caught up with them on a bicycle.

When they came to the vicinity of the joint defense team, they saw that Tang Mingyuan was already waiting for them. He didn't change his clothes all night, and maybe he didn't rest well. His face was a little haggard.

Su Su hurriedly stepped forward and whispered, "It's seven o'clock now. We agreed with Zheng Wei that we will meet here at eight o'clock and he will take us in."

Tang Mingyuan breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good, I also asked a few questions this morning. Personally, they all say that what happened yesterday was too sudden, and I didn't get any news in advance."

Several people were chatting on the side, and they saw a black Hongqi sedan parked beside them. Zheng Wei got out of the car quickly, laughing. He said, "Uncle, auntie, you came so early, I'll ask first, you wait for my news."

Tang Mingyuan looked at him gratefully, "I'm really bothering you."

"Uncle, you don't have to be polite to me," Zheng Wei said politely, "If it wasn't for Tang Bao who saved me back then, I wouldn't be where I am now, and you have something to do. Just look for me."

He exchanged a few words with them, then went over to show his ID, and the guard let him in.

After a while, Zheng Wei's face didn't look very good, and he said apologetically, "Yesterday's arrest was not only for speculation, but because there were enemy agents mixed in to pass the news, so they also looked at them more strictly."

He saw them Disappointed eyes, she quickly said, "However, they promised me to bring two people in. Who of you will go in with me?" The four looked at it, and Su Su said, "Tang Bao, you and Yang Yi go in together."