28. Snow in June

Before the wedding, Tang Hongjun was scolded by his father-in-law's family before he recovered from his hometown of Wenrou.

The Liu family felt that it was not found in the Tang family, and someone must have tipped off the information in private.

Tang Hongjun really felt like June Feixue, unjustly dead, and denied it outright, "Parents, eldest sister, I really didn't tip off, since I'm married to Qiaoyue, naturally I won't be the third son-in-law. Uncle."

He really wanted to scold people, if he knew earlier, he wouldn't pretend to say, "Will this be too cruel?" When something happened, everyone thought it was He couldn't bear to be found by his third uncle, so he quietly tipped off.

Liu Zhihua glanced at his little son-in-law, but he understood his ambition a little bit, and sighed, "Okay, let's not talk about this now, but they must be on guard, it will not be easy for us to do anything in the future."

Liu Jiayue touched With his thick black braids, his beautiful face with a dark color, he looked at Tang Hongjun with warning eyes, and said displeasedly, "I don't care, their mother and daughter make me unhappy. Panic."

Before she got married, she was favored by her mother's family because of her intelligence and cleverness. Even if she married someone, her husband loved her very much. She resented that Su Su had knocked her unconscious, so she was naturally unwilling to give up.

Liu Qiaoyue has always listened to the elder sister's words, and quickly echoed, "That's right, Red Army, what do you say about this matter?"

Tang Hongjun saw that the Liu family members, except the fool Liu Xiaojun, all stared at him with bad eyes, and instantly felt a lot of pressure and hated himself. The wife turned her elbows out and wanted to be nice in front of the Liu family. She hesitated for a while before saying, "Actually, the third aunt's mother used to work in the business of a goddess. He can be regarded as a small landlord."

Seeing that the Liu family were very interested in looking at him, they were instantly excited. "If this is said, these enemies who are against the people and the party should be defeated. The landlords and capitalists are all local tyrants and bullies, exploiting the common people. of capitalists.

But now the Su family's land, houses and wealth have been distributed to the farmers, and the Su family has also been sent to the countryside. Now we are really beyond our reach."

Jin Xiufang was very unhappy when she heard this. Although she smiled, she beat him "Red Army" Ah, we are a family now, and their composition is not good, so don't get too close to them. "

He looked at him with a smile and asked, "Is the Tang family doing okay now?

" "Liu Qiaoyue spoke first, full of disgust. "They can only see a doctor from the countryside now, and they live in a very remote place. It must be a bad day."

Liu Zhihua looked at his daughter helplessly but dotingly, but shook his head again, and said helplessly, "You guys are thinking about things too simply. Since the Tang family can see a doctor and treat people, the country lacks doctors and medicines, barefoot doctors. " We will also be able to forge a lot of good karma, and we can't rush into it. "

Actually, according to his cautious temperament, what happened this time was that his wife and daughter were too hasty, and instead fell behind.

"Dad, you're right," Tang Hongjun hurriedly flattered, "I'll let it go ." People pay attention to them, and they will definitely give the eldest sister this breath. "

Liu Jiayue raised her chin and showed a reserved smile, "Then I'll be waiting for your good news."

Tang Hongjun was a low-lying child in Yue's house, and he had to coax the eldest lady Liu Qiaoyue's temper in his own house, and he felt more and more depressed. Fortunately, his identity is different now, and many people in the factory were holding him and vying for each other. It made him very proud to invite him to dinner and drink.

At noon on April 2, the director of the supply and marketing agency invited him to dinner, and wanted him to privately supply more enamel jars of Double Happiness.

Now it is the first choice to invite state-run restaurants, Tang The Red Army privately took the package of big front door that he handed over, pinched it in his hand, and found that it was not cigarettes, but a few pieces of great unity, and looked at the braised pork and chicken on the table and a few hard vegetables, The smile also brightened, "Okay, when you want it, I'll prepare it for you in advance. "

"Good bro, it's nice to talk, big brother accepts your love," the short and chubby director held him with a smile, handed him cigarettes and poured wine, looking very affectionate.

After eating and drinking, someone came to the director in a hurry. After the director paid the bill, he left first.

Tang Hongjun drank a few more cups of Zhijiang Daqu at noon, and asked for a cup of strong tea, ready to return to the factory after the alcohol dissipated a little.

At this time, it was already past 12 noon, and the guests in the state-run hotel were almost gone. At this time, two police officers in navy blue police uniforms and big navy blue hats came in, and Tang Hongjun, who had just accepted the bribe, came in. Seeing that subconsciously a little guilty.

The two of them were pretty good looking. After ordering two bowls of shredded pork noodles, they sat on the seat in front of Tang Hongjun and talked there.

"Aiguo, why hasn't your brother come to see you recently?"

Wu Aiguo took a cigarette from him and smiled at him, "We are also busy catching speculators outside. He came and I missed it. ." Thinking of the good friendship between the two, he looked at him and asked, "Why, are you looking for him? He's in the pharmacy. If you have anything, just go to him."

Now, there are jingle stethoscopes, steering wheels, and personnel cadres , sales clerk; these are good jobs that people envy.

In this era of lack of doctors and medicines, Aihua can be considered a good job in the pharmacy now, and many people want to buy some medicine quietly.

Ge Xiaobing said cheerfully, "It's alright, it's just that I think your brother is very pleasing to the eye. Do you want me to introduce him to a partner?"

"Thank you for remembering, but he already has a partner." Wu Aiguo felt that his brother was going to marry Tang Bao, maybe I want to be a door-to-door son-in-law, and I feel a little gloomy in my heart, "This kid gave up his mind, just because the girl's father helped my father, and he wanted to repay his kindness to be a door-to-door son-in-law."

Ge Xiaobing took He struck a match and let him light it before lighting it for himself, blowing out the match and throwing it on the ground.

"It's from our country," Wu Aiguo took a deep breath of cigarette and frowned, "I don't want him to do it either. That girl from the Tang family is an idiot." Tang Hongjun, who got up and was about to leave, immediately became uneasy when he heard this. , he didn't want the third uncle's family to have anything to do with the people from the public security bureau, so he sat there and continued to listen to them.

In fact, Ge Xiaobing was very careful because his sister had fallen in love with Wu Aihua.

Wu Aiguo also felt that his younger brother was stupid, so he said the matter roughly.

"Listen to what you said, this family is really not good," Ge Xiaobing heard his dissatisfaction, and he was overjoyed, and said in a low voice, "I heard you say that the composition of the Tang family is not good, what if this hinders your family? Can you manage?"