36.Shocking Moments

Tang Bao felt that he must have wanted to eat wild boars in his heart, and that's why two wild boars appeared.

But she only wanted a smaller wild boar, not two big guys who could scare herself and her father to death. She couldn't bear it. Fortunately, although the two wild boars noticed that there were strange creatures nearby, they did n't. They guessed that they hated their wives, and they still erected a mane on their necks excitedly. They had sharp teeth, and the canine teeth were exposed and turned upward. The fangs wanted each other's life. The wild boars fought with their bodies and fangs. A few small trees about the thickness of the wrist were affected, and they snapped at the waist.

Tang Mingyuan pulled his daughter to hide behind the tree. At this time, they didn't dare to move. If they were noticed by wild boars, it would be bad. They could only expect them to leave the place.

But things backfired, they just couldn't bear it, and they were fighting in the dark.

Suddenly, the gray-black wild boar was arched by the pure black wild boar to Tang Bao's tree, and the two people's terrified eyes collided with the wild boar's big eyes, creating a spark of enthusiasm.

The gray-black wild boar couldn't wait to find the joy of victory from their weak humans. It felt that it couldn't beat its companions, so it simply charged at Tang Mingyuan.

At this dangerous time, Tang Mingyuan was afraid that his daughter would be injured, so he ran to the side out of instinct, waving the hatchet in his hand, and shouted provocatively, "Xiaobao, hurry up to the tree, hurry up."

Tang Bao only at this time I understand why my parents have to learn to climb trees by themselves. It turns out that climbing a tree on a mountain is equivalent to having an extra life-saving charm.

But even if he climbed the tree by himself, Dad would definitely be too late to run. If he was injured by the fangs of the wild boar, it would be a big deal.

She recalled that Eggy once said that as long as she touches any living thing, she can kill it with her mind immediately after putting it in the space.

The gray-black wild boar hated humans the most for wanting to eat their own flesh. Seeing Tang Mingyuan pointing a hatchet at him, he showed his fangs and rushed at him without hesitation.

Tang Bao looked at the other pure black wild boar and wanted to come over and take a step. He immediately reached out to the wild boar that passed by but ignored him, and dared to catch its slender pig tail. The feeling is really indescribable. Everyone feels bad.

For a moment of shock, the wild boar instantly disappeared from the field of vision. Before Tang Bao could breathe a sigh of relief, another pure black wild boar roared and flashed its fangs and rushed towards Tang Bao without hesitation.

Tang Bao saw a sturdy wild boar with stubby limbs at such a close distance, covered in hard and sparse needle hair, and she was so frightened that she subconsciously exclaimed, "Ah"

She has never been a particularly powerful person, and she is not a martial artist. No, everything is the middle way, it is just more memories than others for a lifetime, but at most it is just killing chickens and ducks.

The courage to pull the pig's tail just now made her feel weak, and now she doesn't even have the strength to run.

At the moment of crisis, Tang Mingyuan ran over like a fly, waving the hatchet with all his strength, and swung it at the wild boar's head.

The wild boar has animal instincts. Facing the cold light of the hatchet, it dodged quickly, staring at their father and daughter, as if weighing whether or not to continue.

At this time, Tang Bao's consciousness detected that the wild boar in the space had lost its breath, and lay there obediently, no longer arrogant.

It is said that the daring will starve to the death of the timid.

The victory in the first battle made the timid Tang Bao understand the magic of his space. Even if the wild boar wanted to attack him, he could take the wild boar into the space the moment the wild boar touched him.

This is like a life-saving talisman, which made her discover for the first time that God still loves her very much.

She stared at the wild boar and dared not move, and said in a low voice, "Dad, if the wild boar attacks us again, run up the mountain. There are rocks in my space to smash the wild boar, and take the opportunity to take it away."

Tang Mingyuan looked at his excited daughter, the corner of his mouth twitched, and he answered helplessly, but he was still worried about his daughter's safety, hoping that the wild boar would not be so stupid and run away.

But the wild boar obviously thinks that they are easy to bully, and he can't feel that Tang Bao's eyes are already braised pork and fat intestines.

Well, all wild boars know that Tang Bao looks like a bully.

Tang Bao was furious. Of course, she was scared and forgot about it before. When she thought about it, she smashed the treasure of the town space, two big stones and a pile of bricks, at the wild boar, and said bitterly, "Let you bully me, old lady. I'll let you go today." The

wild boar couldn't understand why the big stone of 100 jin that appeared out of nowhere was smashing itself, but he also knew that he couldn't fight, and when he wanted to escape, he was dazed by the rain of blue bricks. .

Tang Bao quickly took two steps forward, touched the pig's leg, and the wild boar disappeared.

Only then did she realize that she was afraid, she was weak, she sat down on the ground with weak hands and feet, and gasped, "My mother, it's really exciting, fortunately I took two big rocks into the space last time."

It was after she and her mother met the Liu family in the town. Just in case, they found two big rocks to get space. Now that I think about it, it is really thanks to my own caution, but unfortunately the space is not big enough now. , or you must put a ton of big rocks in it just in case.

"Are you all right?" Tang Mingyuan looked at his daughter nervously, and took her pulse, making sure that she really had nothing to do with her heart rhythm accelerated because of the stimulation, and he sat on the ground with a sigh of relief, "I I feel like I'm dreaming."

"I'm fine," Tang Bao wanted to stand up to pick up the teapot in the basket, but found that he was really weak and couldn't stand up, so he had to smile bitterly, "Dad, I'm so scared that I'm exhausted. , can you help me get the teapot?"

"It's okay, it's okay, don't worry, baby, you are already great." Tang Mingyuan was not surprised that his daughter was frightened at all. Although life is hard now, they still protect her daughter so well that they have no chickens or ducks. After killing him, he suddenly encountered two big wild boars. Even now, he felt scared. If his daughter wasn't scared, then he would not feel normal.

Tang Bao drank water and sat for another half an hour or so, only then did he feel much better.

The family tried many times, but she still excluded people other than Tang Bao from entering her space. Tang Mingyuan asked her daughter to make sure that both wild boars were dead, and hesitated there, "These two wild boars are not small, we can go to the black market. Deal."

She now felt that she had meat in her hands, and she should improve the food. She blinked her bright and moist almond eyes and said with a smile, "Okay, I sold one and kept it for us to eat. What's inside won't spoil."