107-110

Chapter 107

The wine bottle slammed on the door and made a crisp sound, which alerted the two tables of people inside.

Zhao Aizhen was sitting there listening to everyone's flattery. She laughed very reservedly. If a woman gets married, she can live a good life in the future. The Liu family also promised to arrange her to work in a state-owned store in the second half of the year. , or other units, so that you don't have to watch the "children" at home every day, and you can take the opportunity to go out and get some air.

But when she saw Hu Xiaobing who was drunk and brought someone in, she was so frightened that she looked at him pleadingly, hoping that he would leave quickly and not mess up her wedding.

Tang Mingxia and his wife really didn't know what happened between their daughter and Hu Xiaobing. Seeing that this drunkard from nowhere was messing up at home, they got up in dissatisfaction and wanted to shoot people out: "Who are you, leave quickly and drink like this The appearance of being drunk, did you even find the wrong home?"

Zhao Zhiguo knew that his sister had walked closer to him, and seeing his sister's ugly face, he quickly got up and smoothed out, "You are here to find me? Are we going to drink next door? A cup of tea."

Hu Xiaobing looked at Zhao Aizhen with a sad face, and when he saw her pleading eyes, he bit his lip timidly, his heart softened.

But the man who accompanied him took money from others, and he didn't drink too much. The alcohol smell on his body was because he had poured a lot of liquor on himself, so he was full of alcohol smell. How could he tolerate Hu Xiaobing's retreat at this moment? She waved her hand and pushed Tang Mingxia away, and she shouted with a big tongue with blue veins on her forehead, "We are here to look for my sister-in-law, she is my brother's, and I want to climb high, Gaozhi, that's a dream, you are worthy of my brother. You don't even think about it, how much money my brother has spent on you, is it how you can be so unconscionable?"

He patted his chest hard, and mourned loudly with an uncomfortable look, "You can't be so unconscionable, Zhao Aizhen, you can't be sorry for the soldiers."

Now, the five men and women who accompanied Liu Xiaojun looked at each other, even if Liu Xiaojun was a fool, but they were not fools, the meaning of these words was incredible.

When Liu Xiaojun heard the smashing of the wine bottle, he couldn't help being startled. The man beside him reached out and patted his shoulder, and whispered soothingly, "Xiaojun, don't be afraid, my brother is here." Liu Xiaojun

really wasn't afraid anymore. Instead, I felt very lively and looked at them curiously. I really didn't know why they were talking so loudly. Could it be that Yu Cheng was singing a play like they did on TV to

appease Liu Xiaojun, so he did it to another relative of the Liu family. With a wink, the man stood up, as if stepping forward to discourage him, but he took the opportunity to leave Zhao's house and rush towards Liu's house on a bicycle.

At this time, all the men in the Zhao family came out with a sullen face, wanting to get these two men out, "Don't talk nonsense after pouring some horse urine, and leave quickly.

" After singing, Qian Er, who accompanied Hu Xiaobing

, hugged the door frame and shouted sharply, "Are you trying to kill people? Poor Xiaobing, Liu family robbed your wife, is there any reason for this?"

Anyway, he drank There are more, and even if he gets in because of this incident, someone will fish him out. He also promised to get himself into the joint defense team. Naturally, he has to work harder.