73. A Good Wife and Good Mother

This is the first time Tang Bao has faced this seriously injured patient. This is not the guinea pig. She is naturally very concerned about the state of the wounded.

"Brother Gu," she motioned the man who came in to lie down on the bed, and said solemnly, "You've walked around now. I want to check the wound on your leg to see if it's open."

Gu Xingjin was embarrassed to take off in front of her. The pants, subconsciously refused, "No, I don't think it's a problem."

Tang Bao was very dissatisfied with his lack of support, stared apricot eyes, and pretended to be serious, "The wound on your leg should be a knife wound, I guess it's good. It's been a few days, and you haven't paid attention, it's already red, swollen and inflamed, do you know what to do in case of tetanus? To send the news out, he really had to take care of himself as soon as possible, and he couldn't bear to reject her kindness. He was like a threatened little daughter-in-law. He slowly took off his pants and covered them under his stomach. , She closed her eyes stiffly and let her torture her, but let her check her injuries.

Tang Bao carefully opened the three bandaged wounds on his leg. As expected, the left thigh was swollen and inflamed. She took out anti-inflammatory powder from her satchel and put it on him.

When her warm little hand was pouring the medicine powder, she accidentally touched Gu Xingjin's cool thigh, and the warm breath sprayed on his own leg made him tremble, and he was a little confused, and he seemed to wake up somewhere.

He frowned angrily, wishing he could faint now to avoid this torture.

"Well, why don't I do it myself?" His voice was a little hoarse and low, and his tone was also a little stiff, and he really felt like he was suffering from a double torture of his heart and body.

I am even more afraid of making a fool of myself in front of the little girl.

Tang Bao glanced up vaguely, these big pants were not tight at all, and he could decide not to torture him anymore, and he began to take his breath away and began to bandage him seriously.

At five o'clock, the broadcast outside started again. Playing the exciting revolutionary march made them ignore the movement outside.

At this time, the door was suddenly pushed open, and a young man in blue overalls came in. Seeing their posture, he opened his eyes subconsciously and jumped up excitedly, "Damn it, Boss Gu, I'm worried that you're worried to death. You did such a thing behind my back, are you right?"

Tang Bao looked at his excited look and Gu Xingjin's depressed look, feeling like he understood something,

but when he saw Tang Mingyuan who came in behind And Su Su, she also stared at them blankly, not knowing what to say. Tang Mingyuan's eyes were burning, and his heart was severely hit. He was already thinking about how to clean up the bastard who seduced his daughter, and he didn't wait for him to come forward. When he started, Su Su had already shoved the things in his hands into his arms, and he strode forward with a straight face, that imposing appearance made Tang Mingyuan snicker in his heart, thinking that he was about to see his wife take action.

Su Sucai wouldn't be as filthy as they were. She stepped forward and held Gu Xingjin's hand to give him a pulse. She put on a little more medicinal powder and smelled it. Then she looked at her daughter with a relieved expression and said, "I didn't expect you to be quite talented. Yes, the yin and yang are separated and the viscera, qi and blood are depleted. You have handled it very well. Tell me what medicine you took for him externally."

"It's internal." Tang Bao was happy to let her take care of himself.

Facing the two women, Gu Xingjin took turns to check his pulse, ignoring his disheveled appearance.