Yang Yi's External Threat

There was a knock on the door outside, and soon delicious food was brought in.

Tang Bao spooned a bowl of black chicken soup and handed it to Jiang Yin very gently, "Seeing that you've been hungry for a long time, drink some soup before eating, it's good for your body."

Jiang Yin smelled the aroma of the food, and she was really hungry. After I was full, I felt refreshed.

She said her plan, "Sister, I've already found a lawyer here, but I'm still collecting evidence. I want to urge them tomorrow, and then go to the public security bureau to see my parents and Yang Yi.

" Alright, I'll go to the bureau at nine o'clock tomorrow." Tang Bao nodded, this girl is not bad, she doesn't just cry when things go wrong.

When Jiang Yin heard her words, she was also secretly relieved. She was afraid that she was fighting alone, but fortunately, she did not avoid suspicion.

After Song Xiao drove Jiang Yin back, Tang Bao saw that Jiang Yin was gone, so he said to Song Xiao, "Please let someone watch her, lest something happen to the little girl."

Song Xiao nodded. , pick up Motorola and start calling someone.

Tang Bao took his mobile phone with great interest, although it was still a bit bulky, but it was much more flexible than the big brother, and said with great interest, "Is this what Zhuge Qing and the others came up with?"

"Yeah, this is the first Critic, this thing is really convenient." After Song Xiao finished speaking, he smiled at her, "Would you like to go to Zhuge's house?"

He knew that the relationship between the two of them was very close, and it would not be difficult if Tang Bao wanted a mobile phone.

Tang Bao smiled and shook his head, "No need for now, let's go to the bureau to see how Yang Yi is doing now."

Song Xiao shook his head as he drove, "This kid is too reserved, he should have called us long ago, or You didn't give him our phone number."

"I guess he knew that I was coming to Kyoto." Tang Bao knew that Yang Yi was now majoring in physics, and just wanted to enter Zhuge Qing's laboratory, where the top electronic information in China Technology development and application research in the field of technology.

Song Xiao also smiled, "Juanjuan really wants to see you. If you don't wait for the bureau to come out, just go to my house and sit down."

Tang Bao looked at him teasingly, "If I go, your wife will definitely be with me. Then you have to stay alone at night, won't you be jealous?"

Song Xiao also knew Tang Bao's temperament after years of friendship, although he was a little embarrassed, he still pretended to be indifferent "It's okay, during the summer vacation, Are you at home? Both Feifei and Lin Juan want to take their children to live with you for a while."

Song Feifei also got married the year before, and she was not in good health after she became pregnant, and the hospital in Kyoto suggested her to abort the child.

Song Feifei was not reconciled. Anyway, her husband was a soldier and was away from home for a long time. Song Feifei simply lived in Tang Bao's hospital to get pregnant and give birth to a child. It was only through Tang Bao and Director Liu that the mother and child could be safe.

Tang Bao thought for a while, then nodded, "Okay, I'll wait for them at home."

Before five o'clock the next morning, Jiang Yin woke up, but now the law firm was not open, so she went out, I didn't even take a taxi, I just walked slowly, thinking about their situation in a mess, I couldn't help but red eyes.

She was originally a charming girl who was held in the palm of her parents' hands, but now that something happened, she realized that her grandmother and second uncle were unreliable, so how could she not feel uncomfortable.

Song Xiao's people followed Jiang Yin not far or near, and soon found that there were two people staring at her besides himself, but they became more vigilant.

Jiang Yin didn't know that she had been stared at by three people. After walking for a while, she went to a roadside stall and asked for a bowl of tofu flower and tofu buns. After eating, she took a taxi to the law firm and waited at the door for others to go to work.

 After Tang Bao did morning acupuncture for the patient, she ate several kinds of breakfasts from Kyoto's time-honored brands, such as candied sugar, bean juice, biscuits, beef soup and so on.

Especially the noodle tea, not only has the fragrance of millet noodles, the mellow fragrance of sesame paste, but also the coke fragrance of sesame seeds, which is very suitable for Tang Bao's appetite. He also asked the nanny where he bought it from, and decided to buy some by himself. I received it in the space and brought it back for everyone to taste.

When Tang Bao went out, this time Zhuge Lan came to pick him up.

Brother Zhuge and Gu Xingjin were friends of life and death. Even if everyone was busy, they would see each other two or three times a year.

Zhuge Lan smiled at Tang Bao after he got in the car, "There are two mobile phones in the back. The SIM card is installed and charged. There is a manual inside. You can take it back and use it first. My brother said the first time. The second batch of mobile phones is about to come out. In three months, he, my mother, sister-in-law and children will also go to your place to recuperate, and bring you a few more mobile phones by the way."

"Okay, if you are free, bring them too. The family has been staying for a few days." Tang Bao felt that there would be many guests visiting this summer, and he wondered if he should get some more things for children to play.

"If I have time, I'll definitely go there." Zhuge Lan asked about Yang Yi again, and got to know the situation.

While talking to him, Tang Bao had already fiddled with his mobile phone, and then called Song Xiao, knowing what Jiang Yin had done, and asked him to save his mobile phone number by the way.

After the deputy director of the bureau took over the documents from the National Security Bureau handed over by Zhuge Lan, he was very fortunate that he was law enforcement impartially and that he did not treat the boy specially.

Of course, if Song Xiao didn't show up last night, he might have been well received.

"Miss Tang, our people have already checked it out. This matter is indeed directed and acted by Miss Jin. Mr. Yang can go out at any time."

He just wanted to quickly send the hot potato away.

According to the regulations, there is no definite evidence for this. If a criminal or criminal suspect is summoned, they can be brought back to the corresponding department for 24-hour detention. With the approval of the superior, the maximum time shall not exceed 48 hours, which is not considered detention.

Tang Bao smiled lightly, "Wait a little longer, we'll be waiting for someone to pick him up." The deputy director instantly suspected what kind of feudal superstition they were engaging in, and he even saw the master and set the time to go out.

Although he scoffed at these, his face did not show a bit, and he warmly greeted them to go to the office and sit down.

Zhuge Lan's tone was very mild, "Since he fabricated facts and framed him, this is also a violation of our country's criminal law, have they been arrested?"

When Jiang Yin came to the gate of the Public Security Bureau, she saw a car parked by her. Next to him, Yu Shitang got out of the car and looked at her and smiled, "What a coincidence, we met again."

Jiang Yin glared at him and said angrily, "Get out of the way, no matter what, I will never date you."

Anyway, she also wanted to understand, the worst result is to go to her hometown with Yang Yi.

Yu Shitang shook his head and sighed, "I didn't expect that you didn't care about that kid's future at all. I really feel sorry for him. The lady won't let him go. He's a hooligan, and the school can't tolerate a graduate student with such a questionable style. "

Jiang Yin raised her chin, losing the battle, "Our lawyer said, you are framing-up, we believe in justice."