Sutang Fanwai 4

It was only after twelve noon, Tang Bao must still be in class, so Wei Weiting had to give her his mother's mobile phone number.

Tang Bao also remembered that he said in front of him that his mobile phone was out of power, and now he went outside to find a public phone to call in order not to wear a gang.

At this moment, Chen Xiaonan was still taking a nap.

Wei Youde, who was abandoned by his son, has been unable to eat or sleep well in the past two days. He also made up his mind that he should let his son be brought home, so as not to be accidentally killed by his enemy, or to be killed by others. kidnapped.

In the past few years, Wei Youde has rarely gone out to sea in person, and has given it to people he trusts to go out to sea.

The Wei family is now mainly focused on foreign trade, and has also acquired companies and shopping malls. It is really not bad money.

This naturally made some people jealous, and kept staring at them wanting to get a piece of the pie.

Wei Youde heard his wife's cell phone ringing. The first reaction was that the stinky boy called his mother. He quickly picked it up and went to the living room to "hello"

"Wei Weiting is now in the hospital, are you his parents? Can you come over?

"Hospital address" Wei Youde was so frightened that his whole body went weak, and he asked anxiously, "How is my son now, who are you, can you let me hear his voice?" Tang

Bao felt that he was talking too much nonsense. After reporting the hospital's address, I simply hung up the phone, touched my chin and thought about

it Think more.

Zhao Xiaonan, who was taking a nap, was woken up by her husband's voice and heard what he said. He quickly got up and asked "what's wrong with Wei Ting?"

"You and I are going to the hospital" Wei Youde has not been hung up for a long time. I got on the phone, looked at my phone in disbelief, and shouted in exasperation, "Abiao, prepare the car."

Tang Bao felt that the young man's character was not bad, and he was a little satisfied. Thinking that he had not eaten lunch, he went out to buy him dumplings.

Wei Weiting was eating dumplings and felt very strange, "How come there are snakes in our school?"

He seemed to be saying to himself, "This is very unsafe, I still have to tell the teachers, or Tangtang will go back and see me. It 's not safe."

Tang Bao twitched at the corner of his mouth, wanting to tell him that his daughter was not afraid of snakes at all.

She interrupted his self-talk, "I'll give you a pulse."

"You are also a Chinese medicine doctor." Wei Weiting cooperated and stretched out his hand to take her pulse, and said a little excitedly, "My girlfriend is also a Chinese medicine doctor. It's a family of traditional Chinese medicine."

Tang Bao smiled, "My daughter is also very good-looking, why don't I introduce you to me?"

"No, no need." Wei Weiting was frightened by her, and quickly said, "I just like my girlfriend, we We're going to be engaged soon."

Tang Bao looked at him "to be engaged" with a weird look,

hehe, this is really too much, he doesn't agree with the mother, he has already thought about the engagement, really beautiful him.

At this time, Wei Youde and the others were already accompanied by the dean. When they opened the door, they saw a woman with long hair in a ponytail with her back to them, holding Wei Weiting's hand.

Wei Youde thought in his heart that this woman was his son's girlfriend, but the back was very beautiful.

Tang Bao, who was startled by Wei Weiting's words, also turned his head and looked at the man behind him, oh, he really knew him. I didn't expect this capital to be really small.

"You, you, you, Tang, Tang, Tang" The moment Wei Youde saw Tang Bao, what came to his mind was Mom, she is really a goblin,

or so many years have passed, how could she never see the old

saying Really, Tang Bao is the person Wei Youde doesn't want to see in his life.

Although he was the first to have a thief, he was almost eaten by her. In the end, he mercifully let go of himself, but he also blackmailed himself severely.

Now that he is entangled with his son again

, is it because

Chen Xiaonan looked at her husband's shocked face, thought he was seeing his son's girlfriend, and felt that he was not too young, so he was dissatisfied.

Although Chen Xiaonan didn't know how old Tang Bao was, she should be a few years older than her son.

But she is indeed a beauty. Her smooth forehead is as warm as jade, her long eyelashes rest on her eyelids like phoenix feathers, and a pair of watery and dark eyes are looking forward to brilliance.

With a slender figure, a slender neck and a slender waist, she is really feminine.

Chen Xiaonan really didn't expect his son to like such a mature girl. After all, he said that the girl was the same age as him, but she was a bit old, maybe it was because she was dressed too well.

Although she had never met her son's girlfriend, she knew that his girlfriend was called Su Tang.

Now that I heard that my husband was in Tang, Tang, Tang's Tang, I thought he also knew that his son's girlfriend was called Su Tang.

Afraid that he would say something unpleasant, he stepped forward and held Su Tang's hand, and said with a gentle and loving face, "Tang Tang, I didn't think we would meet here. I'll go out for coffee with my aunt in the future.

" Wei Weiting was very depressed. He really didn't know what his mother looked like. He recognized this eldest sister as his girlfriend. He quickly said, "Mom, this eldest sister is not my girlfriend, she sent me to the hospital."

Only then did Chen Xiaonan realize that he had recognized the wrong person. He smiled embarrassedly, and thanked him gratefully, "Thank you so much."

After saying that, she simply looked at her son to avoid embarrassment, "What's wrong with you?"

Seeing that his wife and son were so close to Tang Bao, Wei Youde resisted the urge to slip away when he pulled his legs, and his footsteps moved over as if they weighed thousands of pounds, smiling stiffly, "Mrs. Gu, it's good to see you, you are still so handsome. People."

Tang Bao raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Thank you for your compliment, I think your wife is very young. If you don't take good care of it, the two of you will not look like husband and wife, but like father and daughter."

No woman doesn't want to hear it. This compliment made Chen Xiaonan smile instantly.

She also understood that this lady knew her husband, and from the appearance of her husband, she knew that this lady was not easy to provoke. She had been married to him for more than 20 years, and she had never seen him run on, but she still accompanied him. with a smiling face.

Wei Youde just smiled awkwardly, with a good temper "You are joking, are you alone?"

Tang Bao didn't want to reveal the mystery yet, looked at his watch and smiled, "I have something to do in Kyoto, and now I have a relationship with someone. Let's go now, goodbye."

She had a hunch that they would meet again soon.

"Goodbye, goodbye" Wei Youde watched her leave like a god of plague.

When I can't see the shadow of the person, I can't help but mutter to the devil, I only hope that I will never see you in this life