10.I Like You Silly

The Liu family is also famous in the town. Not only is their family a cadre family, but also the only son of the Liu family. When Liu Xiaojun was a teenager, he had a fever and burned out his brain, just like the IQ of a five- or six-year-old child. Liu Qiaoyue's father is still in his 40s, and he is already the deputy director of the enamel cylinder factory. Liu Qiaoyue's mother is the chief clerk of the supply and marketing cooperative. Liu Qiaoyue's sister is also married to an army officer. Liu Qiaoyue I am also a salesperson of a supply and marketing cooperative, and it is very decent to go out to work.

Tang Mingyuan was not happy to see them even in his heart, but he could bear it. If there was trouble, Mrs. Tang's sloppy tactics would be really annoying.

Unexpectedly, they dared to hit their own daughter, so he stood up abruptly, looked at them with fierce eyes, pointed at the three people who were stunned and shouted, "You are not leaving yet"

Liu Qiaoyue I think they are really biting Lv Dongbin. They don't know the good heart, and they glared angrily, "Let's go, just like your daughter, you can't get married in this life."

Madam Tang looked at Liu Qiaoyue. Offering offerings , he also pointed at his son's nose and scolded, "You are worthless, just treat a fool as a treasure, can she marry in this life?"

Tang Hongjun actually had a bad idea in his heart, and wanted Tang Bao, a fool, to marry him . Liu Xiaojun wanted them to have no children, so that he could be his son-in-law and inherit everything from the Liu family.

So Tang Hongjun still smiled and looked gentle and pure, "Uncle, aunt, you are thinking about it, and that's what we said, it's only after you nod your head and agree, don't you think so?"

Tang Mingyuan's eyes lit up. Looking at them, "I don't have to discuss this matter, you all leave it to me."

Madam Tang looked at Liu Qiaoyue with a sullen face, raised her chin and walked out, for fear that she would anger her eldest grandson, she picked up the broom by the door and walked out. He slapped his son and daughter-in-law, and yelled at him, "Fuck you, my mother gave birth to you. You unfilial person dared to drive me away. You were damaged by the daughter-in-law of the capitalist, so you should be arrested and criticized."

Seeing Mrs. Tang's actions against Tang Mingyuan, Su Su did not step forward to persuade her. Instead, she was very vigilant and pulled Tang Bao to stand in the corner, so that she and her daughter would not be affected.

It's not surprising to hear what my mother-in-law said. If it weren't for my bad composition, how could I be willing to let my daughter's surname be Tang?

The shouting alarmed a few neighbors not far away, the neighbors of big and small men and women. I came over to watch the fun with a bowl, and whispered what to say by the way.

They also know Mrs. Tang, and they have to make a scene every time they come, but they feel that Tang Mingyuan and the others are really pitiful.

When Liu Qiaoyue was looked at by so many people, she felt ashamed. She raised her chin proudly and hummed. She walked out by herself and said displeasedly, "If you guys don't leave, I'll drive back first."

Tang Hongjun didn't want to watch the fun anymore. , I greeted Mrs. Tang, and hurriedly went up to coax Liu Qiaoyue "Qiaoyue, the road in this country is not smooth, you should be careful, or I will drive"

"The road here is not easy to drive, I dare not let you drive." Liu Qiaoyue herself just learned to drive, this Shanghai tricycle is a transport vehicle in the enamel cylinder factory, and there are two seats in the driver's seat, so Mrs. Tang consciously climbed into the trailer behind. Sit down, still scolding.

At this time, it happened to be lunch time, and no other mule carts and pedestrians were seen on the road.

While driving, Liu Qiaoyue said dissatisfiedly, "It's all your fault, what a bad idea, even if my brother wants to marry a good girl, there will be people lining up to marry him.

" I haven't been able to get enough food and clothing, and every meal is full of grains and wild vegetables, or a bowl of porridge that is so thin that it can be seen, and cornmeal, potatoes, etc. are all good things.

But the Liu family can get all kinds of tickets, and they have the money to go to the black market. They can eat rice and meat, fruit cakes as snacks, drink four cents a bottle of dark beer, smoke Pegasus cigarettes, and the front door is facing this place. He also wanted to hold the Liu family in his hands.

He put his tentative hand on her thigh, his eyes were hot, and his voice was gentle, "I know that you have been wronged, but Tang Bao is good-looking and clean. The most important thing is that she has a good temperament. I am worried about your brother. If you marry an unscrupulous family scoundrel, your sister who goes out will be wronged in the future." What
Liu Qiaoyue likes most is that he has a good temperament, and that he is also gentle and kind to himself, besides, he and she already have skin-to-skin relationship. Dear, after listening to his words now, I also feel that what he said makes sense, and shyly reprimanded, "You haven't moved your hand away, you haven't seen me driving."

Hearing her shy words, Tang Hongjun knew that she had compromised and moved closer. In her ear, a very ambiguous whisper "If only my milk didn't come, I would miss you."

Liu Qiaoyue was obviously unskilled in driving, and when her hand shook, the car almost rushed into the cornfield by the roadside. , The old lady in the back was so frightened that Tang Hongjun shouted "Oh, help!

Tang Hongjun is a really smart and clever person. He held the steering wheel and twisted at the critical moment, and finally turned the corner.

Liu Qiaoyue was so frightened that her heart was pounding, she stopped the car and gasped for breath, "I'm scared to death, fortunately you are here."

"It's my fault for scaring you." Tang Hongjun looked at her tenderly, as if hating He couldn't hold her in his arms, "I used to transport goods with trucks, and I also learned from Uncle Wang, why don't I drive it?"

Liu Qiaoyue didn't dare to drive, so she came down and changed positions with him.

Tang Hongjun comforted Mrs. Tang with a few words, and then drove carefully on the road.

Liu Qiaoyue was relieved to see that although he was a little slower, but he was driving steadily, she was relieved and asked in a low voice, "They don't want to, can this happen?"

"Yes, with my grandmother," he seemed confident Extremely, she whispered, "Let's meet in the new room at night and talk about it carefully."

Liu Qiaoyue blushed when she saw it, but she still agreed awkwardly.

I thought to myself, anyway, I will marry him in more than ten days, even if it is a hot spot.

In an era when the couple had to keep a distance and couldn't hold hands, they were quite bold.

Tang Hongjun also smiled happily, but in his heart he was calculating that he liked Tang Bao stupidly. He must find a way to promote Tang Bao and Liu Xiaojun's marriage, otherwise how could he go further?

He was just an ordinary worker in the enamel tank factory. , Last spring, I accidentally saw Liu Qiaoyue dissatisfied with the blind date, so I had this idea.

He knew that he was good-looking, and several women in the factory quietly gave him eggs or something, hoping that he could get along with them.

Anyway, after he used some tricks, he could be regarded as a partner with her. Now her father has applied for a wedding room for the workers in the factory, which is only one house away from Liu's house.