Doing Business

Zhao Meixiang looked at her daughter with a face full of desire to survive, and Gu Xiu'an with a dark face. She felt that she had really made a mistake this time, and she had gotten herself into the situation where she is now difficult to ride a tiger.

However, it was impossible for her to say in public that she was reluctant to give money to her daughter, and instead went to look at the medicinal materials, which were indeed very good medicinal materials.

"The medicinal materials in the northwest are really good," Zhao Meixiang picked up a piece of Scutellaria baicalensis and smelled it, and then took a closer look at it, and then saw Tang Bao worryingly said, "But there is no ginseng here, ginseng should be the most important thing, right? Do you want me to ask someone to find you?"

Tang Bao knew what she really meant was that she was afraid that she would be shoddy, and she smiled with a mouthful of teeth, "How else would I say that Miss Zhao is lucky? You also know that I acted for the staff before. The elder lover takes care of her body, the Lin family is from the Northeast, and Aunt Lin is generous. She felt that she was in good health, so she gave me the century-old ginseng that her brother gave her to save her life,

if I was not afraid that Miss Zhao would smash my signboard , I won't be willing to take it out this time."

Dr. Yang came over to look at the traditional Chinese medicine, and when he heard that there was a hundred-year-old ginseng, he came over to laugh like a dog, "Master, open your eyes to me."

Everyone Hearing the voice of Dr. Yang's master, he didn't think much about it, thinking that he was playing tricks.

However, everyone was very curious about the century-old ginseng, and watched Tang Bao go into the room eagerly.

Tang Bao did indeed have ginseng sent by Lin Yafen, but what she took out was the ginseng found in the pharmacy in Zhao Meixiang's hospital that had been emptied earlier.

She felt that she took Zhao Meixiang's ginseng to show her, and asked her to pay for the medicine again, which felt really good.

Moreover, many people have seen what happened today, so even if he produces some precious medicinal materials in the future, there will be no doubts.

Otherwise, there is a lot of precious food and medicine in her space, but because of the scruples of being discovered, or being a whistleblower, it is difficult to say where they are used.

Now everyone knows that there are people in the northeast and northwest who know them, so they won't have to worry about trouble in the future.

Tang Bao deliberately showed Zhao Meixiang the ginseng wrapped in red cloth, "Is this ginseng good?"

Hehe, although it is something from your family, you will not agree to call ginseng, which is really cool.

When Zhao Meixiang saw this good-looking ginseng, she remembered that she had lost more than 20,000 medicines, but the source was normal, so she could only echo "It's really good, Ms. Lin is very generous."

Tang Bao said generously " Yes, but no matter how good something is, it will be used for those who need it. If you are worried, you can take this ginseng with you, and someone will send it to me from the northeast of my country anyway."

"What's the problem? Don't worry, looking at ginseng tablets will not be the same." Dr. Yang quit, reached out and took the ginseng, took a deep breath, and said with an intoxicated face, "This is really a good thing."

Tang Bao has left it alone . They started to unwrap another bag by themselves, and took out the dried hare meat, pheasant meat, and some meat that they didn't know whether it was a robe or a wild deer. At that time, he said helplessly, "Sister Lou and the others are too sincere, just because I saved them, this year's goods are sent to me first, and then I will send them money at the market price.

If you If you need it, I will sell it to you for one yuan and five corners."

She knew that there was a lot of game in the mountains and forests over there, but there were too many, so they couldn't sell the price. Now that it is allowed Everyone was buying and selling, and she felt that she could connect them with each other, and at least let them earn more money.

Luo Wei was the first to say, "That's it, this is a special product. Weigh it for me first. If it tastes good, I will use this to send some to my Lao He's family."

Wan Yuxian was very enthusiastic on the side. "Don't tell me your family, Tang Bao, does Xiaohua have them. I'll borrow them for you to use first."

"Hey, thank you then." Tang Bao untied another bag, which was filled with dried vegetables in various small cloth bags. , She likes these things very much, and she carries them into the kitchen by herself.

Tang Bao kept his mind and looked at the area written on the cloth sewn on the outside of the sack. He didn't move the other sack sent from the northwest. Instead, he cut open the sack sent by him.

Now you need stamps to send letters. Usually, when you send something, you will stuff the letter into the thing and send it together. She opened the cloth bag on the top, and there were ten catties of peanut nougat in it, and there were several letters. Tang Bao read it. At first glance, they knew that this was Yang Yi and the others had written letters to themselves. Now, he picked out the letter from home and tore it open. He took out the three pieces of letter paper inside and quickly looked at it, and the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously.

Su Su was very satisfied with the surprise given by her daughter, and said that the signboard of the medical hall has been re-installed now, and now they have begun to see a doctor. Although there are not many people, they are not in a hurry.

And the little ones are also very sensible. While going to school, they still don't forget to sell sugar. They said that they used to go to the black market, but now they have finally bought and sold legally. If they don't sell it, it will be a big loss.

In addition, they received the cotton shoes that Tang Bao sent back, and all kinds of dried game sent to them by Northwest. "So much sugar" in the medicine bag on her body,

Zhou Yuzhen just wanted to buy some snacks to eat, so she wanted to go to town, but now she sees so much sugar, her eyes light up "Sister-in-law, can I taste one? I'll buy it from you, like this You don't have to go to town."

There are still dozens of catties of candy in Tang Bao's space, but Zhou Yuzhen's status is special, and she can't be too loose, lest she lose the reputation of not understanding housekeeping, she nodded and said, "Okay, you are for me. I'll send two to everyone."

Dr. Yang has no interest in candy, but is very curious if the Tang family will send Tang Bao something good, and he is very attentive to help Tang Bao untie the other two cloth bags, one of which is They were all dried vegetables, tofu skins, etc., and a bag of various powder-like things that were well packaged. I was very puzzled, "What are these things that smell like medicine, but why are they turned into powder?"

"It was originally Medicine powder, to make up the body, and to take a bath." Tang Bao saw that he was very interested, and instructed him to carry the bag into the room, feeling that he had seen everything he wanted them to see, so he could feel at ease. 's drop off.

Zhou Yuzhen is sometimes a very down-to-earth person. Tang Bao said that everyone would give two pills. She even gave Zhao Qiqi and the others. Hand them to Gu Xiu'an.

Gu Xiu'an said indifferently, "No, I don't eat candy."

"Then you must have bad teeth." Zhou Yuzhen looked at him with a clear face, and decided happily, "Then I will eat your two pieces of candy for you. "

Tang Bao hurriedly looked away, lest he would laugh at himself. Could it be that this silly girl is still waiting for Rennian to thank you for helping him eat sugar.

Wang Yuxian came up with a scale and a weighing scale, and said with a smile, "Come here, come here, come here with everything you want." Weighing ."

There were four military wives who weighed pheasants and hares, and after giving the money to Tang Bao, they walked away with a smile on the game.

It turns out that the dried game looks not small, but the weight is not heavy, and many Tang Baos of one or two are also wiped, which makes them all feel that they have taken advantage.

Luo Wei also asked for a pheasant, holding the chicken feet and wanted to greet Yu Fengya and leave together.

Yu Fengya said, "My old Zhou also likes to eat pheasants, so weigh one for me."

Zhou Yuzhen took out the money and counted it, and quickly said, "Mama, weigh me three catties of toffee, this candy is delicious."

Yu Fengya whispered, "Okay, if she wants to sell it to you, she can buy it for you."

Zhao Meixiang had already stepped out of the door, but she stopped when she heard Zhou Yuzhen's words. Look, Tang Bao does not accept their money.

Commander Ye also coughed and said, "Comrade Tang, bring me a pheasant and a hare."

Tang Bao really found a cloth bag and weighed three catties of sugar for her, as well as a pheasant. , At this time, she must have settled with them "three catties of sugar and nine yuan, pheasant one catty eighty-two four, even if it is two yuan and seventy cents, a total of four one yuan and five cents."