The Most Poisonous Woman's Heart

"It's impossible for anyone to smuggle medicines from a warehouse without disturbing anyone. It can't be a ghost, right?" He Zhihan touched his smooth chin, a world that could see through everything. With an expression of a foreign master, he said, "We are discussing this, and we think that 80% of the time it's a thief calling to catch a thief, and using the name of the theft to make a ghost."

Tang Bao looked at him with admiration.

I can finally feel at ease, as long as they don't doubt what

Gu Xingjin did with me , I can only look at myself with such eyes, not other men.

He Zhihan was exaggerated by Tang Bao's praise and reluctantly made a modest appearance. "Actually, it's my fault that they were too exaggerated, but they left a flaw. Even if Xing Jin and the others took them there, it would be impossible not to disturb anyone. Under the circumstances, he succeeded."

Gu Xingjin didn't refute, and asked his father-in-law with a low eyebrow, "Dad, since someone in your clinic has taken the lead, then you and Ma should stay here for a few more days."

"Let's go back early. Tang Mingyuan was very reluctant to rely on others, and felt that it was too uncomfortable, so he used a ready-made excuse. "Besides, we are not at ease with the little ones in the family. We will take them with you next time."

He looked at his daughter again . "You go back with us, so that your mother won't worry about you."

In fact, he wanted to take his wife and daughter for a walk. Tang Bao understood what

his parents meant, and knew that his father couldn't go to the sea market with them last time. With a brooding heart, he replied with a sweet smile, "Okay, we can go back at any time."

Gu Xingjin almost changed his face and wanted to ask his father-in-law and mother-in-law if they forgot that their daughter had married him, and she was with him for a few days. Well, they just came to pick them up, it's just a slap in the face, how can they bear that they still want to hug their grandchildren?

However, he didn't dare to speak loudly to his father-in-law, so he could only accompany him with a smile, and said affectionately, "Dad, Mom, it's not easy for you to come here, it will take a few more days. There is a hostel outside our army, and it's very comfortable. I'll send a telegram to my family later, so they don't have to worry about it."

Lin Yafen was holding tea by the side, watching Gu Xingjin's diligent appearance to his father-in-law pouring tea and water, and now he saw him pretending to be a grandson in front of his father-in-law. , I also felt that I was stupid, because I couldn't give birth to a son for my own man, and I was almost forced to death by my parents-in-law.

But now looking at Su Su, there is only Tang Bao, so what if her lover looks at her with tenderness that cannot be hidden, and in front of them, Gu Xingjin's respectful attitude doesn't seem to be fake. It made her think about recruiting her son-in-law.

Although Feng An hasn't tossed anything useful yet, He Tang has already met him, and he asked his secretary to give him a contact person. He also told himself that although this person is a bit sensible, his character is still good. .

She also heard from her daughter that Feng An wanted to do something to ask for a kiss. He was an orphan anyway, and he could be a son-in-law at that time.

Now what she was thinking was that she should meet Feng An as well. As long as others were good, she would urge them to get married as soon as possible, and then she would not have to be jealous of their son-in-law.

The premise is that you have to take good care of yourself. If you are lying in bed, who will take care of your daughter's marriage and have children in the future? If you want to take care of children, you must take good care of yourself.

Therefore, she also spoke out to retain "Su Su, although the house is a little crowded, but I can really live in it, my body was nursed back to me by your daughter, anyway, I won't let anyone go now, you guys have to stay for a few more days. When

Su Su heard that her body was nursed back to her daughter, she was curious. "Is that so? Then I'll give you a pulse and see how your body is now."

Lin Yafen was waiting for her words, "That's the trouble."

After Su Su took her pulse carefully, she nodded and said, "Your body is too weak and your heart has some problems, so you shouldn't be angry, keep your mood happy, and take care of it for a while, and you'll get better slowly." I won't say that your heart disease can't be cured or cured. It's easy for the patient to become sullen when he hears this, and it's easy to think wildly, which will actually aggravate the disease.

"I myself feel that my body is much more relaxed now." Lin Yafen finally felt at ease when she heard what she and Tang Bao had said, and her smile became brighter. She said gratefully, "You don't know, a A month ago, I was lingering on the sick bed, and I didn't even dare to think about it."

Sister Liu came down from the upstairs with a washbasin towel and said with a smile, "The room has been tidy up. If you are tired from the car, go up and take a rest first."

He Family The house is four rooms and two floors. The downstairs is the kitchen, the living room, the study room and Mrs. Liu's room, and the upstairs is four rooms.

Now that they were here, Lin Yafen asked the two daughters to squeeze together first, and a bed was built in the study downstairs, so that they could just stay there.

He Zhihan hurriedly said, "I've been here all this time. If you are crowded here, auntie, let Xingjin and his three brothers live with me."

Gu Xingjin narrowed his eyes and refused, "Since Aunt Liu It's already cleaned up, let's just live here, there are many people and it's lively." What a joke, his wife didn't know when he was going to be taken back by his father-in-law and his mother-in-law, and He Zhihan wanted himself to live with him, Simply dreaming.

Lin Yafen hurriedly echoed, "Isn't it? I usually feel that the house is too deserted, and the crowd is busy."

He Zhihan also sighed, "That's right, just like when I go home, I'm the only one at home most of the time, it's true Boring."

Then he said with a smile, "I'll just come to my aunt's house to eat and drink."

Lin Yafen was amused by him, "As long as you are willing to come, I can't wait."

Su Su was a little dizzy after getting in the car, so she went to take a rest after talking about the conversation. Tang Mingyuan naturally accompanied her to rest.

Here, Gu Xingjin asked Tang Bao to lie down on the bed and take a rest, but he had to go to the Public Security Bureau, so he took his two younger brothers out and asked He Zhihan, a ready-made driver, to take them there.

Although the crowd was lively, the cooking made Mrs. Liu worry for a while, for fear that she would not be able to keep up.

Fortunately, Tang Bao came down to help choose dishes and knead croquettes together, and talked to her by the way.

The two fried some carotene meatballs, as well as Sixi meatballs, boiled the meat skin with meat and soybeans, and were busy steaming the rice noodles and meat, and cooked the pork belly two or three inches square with the pepper aniseed cinnamon. The white meat was cut and made Twice-cooked pork, very fragrant,

Tang Bao was very interested in her specialty, steamed rice noodles and pork, and she studied very carefully on the side.

There are not many fresh vegetables at this time, and pickles are indispensable in every household.

There is a kind of pickle called "spicy shredded cabbage", which is to cut the marinated mustard into very fine shreds, and then mix some chili powder and sesame seeds in it. It looks red in sauce and tastes salty. Sweet, and a little spicy, just eat it with steamed buns, and the taste is not bad.

Gu Xingjin came in with two baskets of things, smelled the tangy fragrance, and smiled, "It's still early, you guys are starting to prepare dinner. Ah, these are some potatoes and Chinese cabbage that I bought from the black market."

Now that their family is in other people's homes, he naturally has to wink and buy more things himself.

"Get some hot and sour shredded potatoes that night." Tang Bao saw that Aunt Liu was busy, so he rushed over to see the two big baskets he brought, and winked playfully at him, and there were two more air-dried baskets in the basket. of pheasants and a cured fish, three dried hares, and a sack of dried mushrooms.

It is not the first time for Gu Xingjin to see his wife conjure something out of thin air, but every time he sees it, he still feels shocked in his heart. It turns out that some magical things are not legends, but really exist.

"Wow, you also bought so many dry goods." Tang Bao cheered and pretended to be shocked. "Your cooking is delicious, wait for you to cook."

Mrs. Liu came out from behind the stove and saw so many Good thing, I was also very surprised and asked, "We rarely see this dried game here. It's really rare, Xiao Gu, your luck is really good."

"It's a coincidence, it's a coincidence." The kitchen is busy, preparing to make a table of good dishes diligently, so that my father-in-law and mother-in-law can eat more happily, and for the sake of my cooking skills, I can also stay for a few more days, so as not to be separated from my wife Lao Yan.

Zhao's family, Zhao Qiqi's health is not good, the doctor here is very familiar with her condition, prescribing medicine, hanging drips, and quickly brought her condition under control.

But when Gu Xiu'an thought that his calculations were all in vain, it was impossible for him to feel better, and he had to contact the pharmaceutical factory to re-supply a new batch of medicines. Together, the husband and wife would not be able to open the fourth hospital for the past two years. It can first ensure the normal operation of the current three hospitals.

To be honest, the Jiaojiang Town here and the other town are small hospitals, not large in scale, not as large as the hospitals in Xin'an Province, and the income is also very considerable, so the couple can't stay here, they are in a hurry. go back.

Of course, they wanted Zhao Qiqi to stay and stay for a few more days, but Zhao Qiqi wanted revenge wholeheartedly, and regardless of her weakness, she also wanted to go back with them.

When they got to the hospital, they were busy raising money and contacting the pharmaceutical factory. They were so busy that they didn't even have time to find faults.

Only Zhao Qiqi raised her body at home. The more she thought about it, the more unwilling she became. After thinking about it, she decided to go to the He family to see how Lin Yafen was doing now.

Zhao Qiqi didn't care about Lin Yafen's body, but thought that Tang Bao was seeing her as a doctor for her now, and she was going to use the medicine to make Lin Yafen critically ill. See if Tang Bao could still be arrogant.

A lot of western medicines nowadays are bottled by bottle. If you want a few pills, you can pack them in a small white paper medicine bag. If you change a few pills, you can't see it.

Zhao Qiqi went to the dispensing room of the hospital and sent the people inside. After all, it was the first time that she had done such a life-threatening thing. The whole person was still a little scared, but when she thought of the humiliation Tang Bao had done to her, she didn't care. After hesitating again, she put the medicine in her small bag and left the hospital in large strides.

Gu Xiu'an came out of the corner, looking at her thin back like a gust of wind could blow away with complicated eyes, feeling a chill in his heart, suddenly remembered an old saying, green bamboo and snake's mouth, and a wasp's tail with a needle. Although he didn't know who she was going to harm, he could guess that what she hated most in her heart was Gu Xingjin and Tang Bao. If nothing else, she should have wanted to make Tang Bao and them unlucky through Lin Yafen.

However, he just pretended he didn't see it and wouldn't stop her.

After all, she is a stepdaughter, and he is always a little wary of her in his heart, and today's events make him even more vigilant. She can do something to others, which means that one day she will have a conflict of interest with himself, and Will do it herself.

Gu Xiu'an's eyes became cold. If something happened to her this time, it would have nothing to do with him; if she didn't have an accident, it would be someone else who had an accident.

However, even if Zhao Qiqi didn't have an accident this time, he felt that he should urge Zhao Meixiang to marry her as soon as possible, otherwise he would really have trouble sleeping and eating.