Yang Yi's Betrothal

Jiang Yin thought it was an ordinary gold ring or a silver ring. She subconsciously glanced at her parents and Yang Yi. Seeing them all nodded, she thanked them a little shyly, but when she opened it, she was stunned.

Inside is a platinum ring, inlaid with diamonds, and a box with yellow gold rings, necklaces, and bracelets, which are not light in weight.

"This, this is too precious." Don't say that Jiang Yin was a little flustered, and even Jiang's mother waved her hand. "It really doesn't need so much, we are all a family, we don't need to pay attention to the pomp, let's take it and return it."

They felt that the man borrowed Money to buy dowry, in the future, it is better to pay it back with my daughter.

These jewelry cost at least tens of thousands, and now diamonds are still in short supply from abroad, which is too extravagant.

Jiang's parents really didn't expect Tang Bao to have such a big deal here, and they were a little scared. The conditions of their own home were not bad, and they were reluctant to buy it for their daughter.

As long as the man's family is sincere, the betrothal gift can be simple and meaningful. How could he have thought that Tang Bao was so generous when he made his move? Didn't he say that Yang Yi was just an adopted son?

Now it looks like his own son.

Doesn't it mean that the family is all from the countryside? Is it possible that the countryside is so rich now? Didn't it mean that the adoptive parents are all doctors of traditional Chinese medicine? Don't they all like to see Western medicine now? Didn't it mean that the elder sister took care of the children at home?

This elder sister looks like an elite person She doesn't look like a woman with children at home at all.

Jiang Yin looked at her parents looking at her in shock.

She was worried that Yang Yi misunderstood that she was a material girl before, so she hadn't paid much attention to Yang Yi's financial situation. She only accompanied him to remit several parcels, and heard from him that they were all gifts for the family's birthday.

She was also worried that Yang Yi didn't have enough money to spend. Although Yang Yi always said that he had money and that he was not short of money, Jiang Yin always felt that it was to maintain his self-esteem as a man.

Therefore, she never took it seriously, she bought the food and brought it over by herself. When her parents asked about the wedding room, she naturally said that it would be fine to arrange it in the dormitory.

Anyway, some senior brothers from Yang Yi's side got married like this before.

Tang Bao had to personally accompany the leader to his own hospital this time, naturally he came and went in a hurry.

Yang Yi didn't want to let him misunderstand any more, so he focused on Tang Bao's hospital and his brother's real estate.

Jiang Yin bit her lip, wondering if she should be angry, "Then why didn't you say it earlier?"

Yang Yi was also a little aggrieved, "I've said it in front of you several times, and I'm not short of money."

Jiang Yin is more aggrieved than him. "But You didn't say that you are so rich, and you still live in the country during the Chinese New Year."

"That's the family's old house," Yang Yi smiled embarrassedly, "I said back then that I would go to the city to live for a few days, but you are thin-skinned. , I'm afraid that I don't want to go when I see my relatives, so I'm embarrassed to say anything, as if I'm showing off my wealth."

He was afraid that the Jiang family would have opinions on him because of this, so he said apologetically, "The main reason is that I think their achievements are all the same. It has nothing to do with me, I want to make you live a good life with my own efforts, just like Uncle Jiang."

Jiang's father was comforted by the flattery of his future son-in-law. Thinking about it again, Yang Yi's relatives and friends are not simple. , isn't this the best?

He nodded with a smile, and said with certainty, "Yes, a man, you have to rely on yourself."

A few days later, Yang Zheng and Gu Shaojin came to the capital, thinking about giving Yang Yi a surprise, so he did not contact him, but the two began to visit Nangong Yue.

Now that the Lin family's business is doing very well, Nangongyue naturally knew a lot of people, and quickly found a few houses for them.

Gu Shaojin thought that Tang Bao said that there is no place to buy a house in Kyoto in the future, so he simply called his eldest brother to ask for money and bought the courtyard house in Sanjin. Although it was a bit bigger, he felt that he could get a quaint restaurant here.

On May 1st, the two families met in a friendly manner, the dowry at the wedding room was prepared, and it was decided to get married on the National Day.

The Chinese custom is naturally that the more lively the wedding, the better.

Even the Jiang family of intellectuals is no exception, so the day before the wedding, the woman's house was already very lively.

Most of the people who came were close relatives of Jiang's father and mother, as well as two close friends of Jiang Yin's own boudoir, who came to give gifts or red envelopes in advance.

More than a dozen people chatted with melon seeds in the large living room of about 70 square meters, and they were naturally talking about two newcomers.

The second aunt of the Jiang family was eating sweet grapes, and said with a little show off, "It's really different now. When my sister's daughter got married, her husband's family not only prepared a house, but also a car, and gave them back to her. It's a dowry of 100,000 yuan."

Grandma Jiang over there looked envious. "Yes, your sister's daughter married really well. The gold utensils are all complete, and the two gold bracelets on her wrists are heavy.

" The people also talked about their relatives, or how many dowry gifts, electrical appliances, gold utensils, etc. were given when they married their daughter-in-law, and it was very lively.

At this time, Grandma Jiang glanced at her granddaughter angrily, and muttered, "Good people don't marry, they have to marry a poor boy."

Mother Jiang came over with a pot of steaming tea eggs and heard this. Happy, she said lightly, "As long as the person is good, unlike the Yu family, he is still in prison."

Grandma Jiang was also very puzzled as to why the Yu family was locked up, saying that she would stay for a year.

But when he was blocked by his eldest daughter-in-law, he was naturally dissatisfied and frowned and said, "I'm sure I can eat here tomorrow at the man's house. If you don't prepare well, you will be laughed at for the rest of your life."

"Yeah, sister-in-law, I don't know where my niece-in-law rents and how much dowry they gave to their niece this time." The second aunt of the Jiang family said something poignant with a smile. She had long heard that Yang Yi's one-year subsidy was only Uncle Jiang was paid a month's salary, and it was said that the man only had two brothers, who were raised by adoptive parents in the countryside.

I feel that my elder brother and elder sister-in-law are looking for someone who can be a good son-in-law.

Not only the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law are enemies, but they also do not deal with each other. Her husband's appearance, work and salary are not as good as the uncle's. Fortunately, she can give birth to two sons, which makes her in-laws favor her.

She had originally planned to let her youngest son come to her sister-in-law's house, but they refused, which made her look bad, which made her hate again.

Now that Jiang Yin's marriage is not good, she should not be too happy. She peeled off a tea egg, and said gloatingly, "Where the dowry is placed, I must not open my eyes."

Jiang mother naturally knew that this concubine was in her heart . Thinking about something, he smiled with satisfaction, "It's nothing to see, there are everything that should be there, and their in-laws are the most generous people."

 On May 1st, they went to see the new house, even if they were very generous Surprise and surprise, after all, the current courtyard is really not easy to buy.

Who knew that they not only prepared the courtyard, but the white walls and black tiles outside, and the decoration, furniture and appliances inside are really complete.

And the most important thing is that the daughter's name is written on the property certificate, and a room is prepared for them, especially the antique one. The material of the furniture is made of huanghuali, so that my lover can't help but go there often. .

It's a pity that Mother Jiang's words made most of the people present not believe it.