Inheriting her Mantle

Gu Yujun watched her elder brother come in with a woman wrapped in a red blanket in both hands, her eyes widened instantly, staring at her elder brother for the first time in her life, and crying angrily, "Brother, you, you are not allowed to come in"

Gu Xingjin Even more confused than her, why didn't the good sister let herself in

and He Zhihan was not too light, he was also very uncomfortable holding a man, and said inexplicably, "Why can't he go in, he has a fever, you go to the clinic to treat you Uncle calls back."

Looking at Tang Bao, he said, "If you know that the fever will not go away, let him live somewhere first."

"Let him live in the room I used to live in." Tang Bao also saw He Tang, who came in behind him, and hurried up. The front led the way, "The place is not big, but it's close to my parents, so they can look after them at any time."

Gu Yujun realized that he had misunderstood, and saw that the man behind him was wearing a half-old gray tunic suit, but he looked very handsome. The momentum made her dare not look at it, so she quickly put down the broom and ran out.

He Tang followed them to the mud-walled room on the side. Before anyone could enter, the smell of Chinese medicine rushed to his face, but it was not unpleasant at all.

Gu Xingjin was actually very unwilling to let other men come to the boudoir where his wife slept, let alone let other men lie on his wife's bed.

Thinking about it, he was very depressed. He had never slept himself,

but he still put him on the bed. Then he took a step back and asked in a low voice, "Is your mother at home?

" Han's face was red, but his eyelids were blue. He stepped forward to check his pulse, frowning slightly, "Fever, no sweat, and strong pulse. This is a real symptom. I'll go to prepare Mahuang soup first. The pulse I diagnosed is the same, so I can take the medicine." For some reason, since she and Gu Xingjin were together, not only did the space become larger, but she also found that she felt the pulse and medicine in her hand. The pulse, the brain can jump out what medicinal herbs to use.

According to my father, I have a talent, and I am a rare good seedling.

According to his mother's words, he was lucky, or he married Gu Xingjin thanks to his luck, and this was the only way to get enlightened.

However, she also knew that she was young, and she was afraid that he would not believe her, so she simply said that she would wait for her parents to come back and let him drink the medicine. Anyway, it would take time to decoct the medicine.

He Tang heard her words and said gently, "Okay, we will trouble you in the next few days." To

be honest, he was not worried about this little girl's medical skills and medicine, and it was a thousand miles away. Looking forward to her parents' medical skills.

"You're welcome, as long as you don't dislike our rural place." Tang Bao called Gu Xingjin again to prepare warm water for He Zhihan to apply, and then went to prepare the medicine himself.

Here, Gu Yujun also quickly called Tang Mingyuan back.

After Tang Mingyuan diagnosed the pulse, he heard the same as his daughter's opinion. He heard that her daughter was already taking the medicine, so he also went over to check the dosage of the medicine.

After pouring medicine on the burnt He Zhihan and seeing that he was sweating all over, the father and daughter prepared a medicine bath for him

. I didn't say anything, I just touched the hot water when I was taking a bath, and felt that if it was hotter, I could kill the pig directly.