Thousand Miles To Find Husband 2

Xiaobai closed his eyes and seemed to be sensing something. After a while, he opened his dark eyes, and his pink paws pointed to a mountain in front of him, "Crossing over that mountain, I can feel that he is right there. Over there."

"Okay, we'll be on our way tomorrow morning." Tang Bao saw a few snakes walking in the hay on the side of the road not far away, his scalp was numb, and he quickly hid in the space with his bicycle , by the way, throw out the dirty water and garbage in the bathtub.

Xiaobai complained dissatisfiedly, "Can't you be a little more fun? Can't we sleep outside?"

Tang Bao said confidently, "I don't want to feed mosquitoes with my blood. If I see those snakes, I will have nightmares, okay?"

"You He is full of medicine kits for repelling snakes and insects, and besides, those snakes are so cute, why don't you like them?" Xiaobai was extremely depressed, and protested in the space, "I don't care, I want to play with them tomorrow, I promise. I won't let them hurt you."

When Xiao Bai was still Eggy, he liked to jump around like this, but Tang Bao felt very kind when he saw Xiao Bai's appearance.

But no matter how kind, Tang Bao could not tolerate snakes in his bicycle basket, nor did he want Xiaobai to waste his spiritual power to control snakes. After all, in this almost isolated mountain forest, there are too many unknown dangers. But I didn't want to find someone, and I or Xiaobai would be in danger.

However, Tang Bao felt that he had to stabilize Xiaobai, so as not to carry the burden at this critical moment, "I promise to find you a lot of wood with aura, so that your practice day can go thousands of miles, and the space can accommodate it at that time. A living creature, you can bring whatever you like to accompany you."

"That's what you said." Xiaobai almost jumped up with joy when he heard Tang Bao say this. Back to get something good.

"I'm sure I won't be rude. I'm really exhausted. Let me have a good sleep." Although Tang Bao promised Xiaobai, she felt that the magical wood was something that could be met but not sought after. , that is really nowhere to be found.

If there is fate, there is an opportunity, it will definitely meet.

Even Tang Bao usually looks for herbs in the mountains and forests, but these days he is either climbing a mountain or riding a bicycle, and he is also facing the sun. If it wasn't for Tang Bao's own health, he would definitely be tired now.

"Brother, are you awake, do you feel any discomfort?"

Gu Xingjin opened his eyes and looked at the young woman with exposed arms and thighs beside the bed. He subconsciously looked away, seeing an unfamiliar place. In a dream

, he couldn't react for a while. Didn't he fall into the water? Why did he appear here, but he wanted to get out of the bed, but he felt powerless, opened his mouth, and couldn't say anything.

"My good brother, what are you doing in a daze? Are you still uncomfortable?" The woman lowered her head slightly, and the long hair that had not been combed fell on Gu Xingjin's body.

The sunlight outside came in from the window, and it happened to shine on the woman's face. The melon seeds had red phoenix eyes and willow eyebrows, and the skin was white and almost transparent. At this time, the soft and soft appearance of her soft voice was really beautiful and charming.

"Who are you?" Gu Xingjin's voice was low and hoarse.

He is not worried about what he has with her. After all, with his current body, it is absolutely impossible to do anything wrong.