The old cow eats the tender grass

He Zhihan didn't know that he was obstructing other people's eyes, so he rejected his proposal, "I'm afraid it's not safe by myself, it's better to return to the team with you, and I don't care about these few days."

Gu Xingjin felt that his words could still be used. In my ears, I can hear that I am stronger than him, and he is not too stupid, so I pretend to be reserved, "Well, if you want to stay, you have to be diligent, don't know how to eat and drink."

The villain in my heart If it wasn't for me, how could you stay at Tang's house, and what you eat is all from my wife's house, what a winless guy.

The most hateful thing was that he was too embarrassed to tell him that he and Tang Bao had already decided to get married.

And when I looked back and thought about it, I was very fortunate that I followed Tang Bao out to fetch water this morning. If he followed, it would mean that his wife would be gone. I was

afraid that

He Zhihan saw him sitting on a chair by himself, and his face changed. Going back and forth, he asked in confusion, "What's wrong with you, or should I show you the wound?"

"I'm fine," Gu Xingjin looked at him and asked, "By the way, where did you get the watermelon?"

He Zhihan raised his eyebrows, his face full of excitement, "It was Yang Zheng and Shaojin who accompanied me to the black market. I didn't expect that although this place is a bit remote, there are quite a lot of things in the black market. They bought two watermelons. Let me bring one over to eat."

He then whispered with a smile, "I've lost all my money, do you still have any money on you, lend me something to use first, and give it back double when I get back.

" He Zhihan's family is very good. He Zhihan's father is the vice president of the city b military hospital, his mother is the head nurse, his brother is the deputy secretary of the municipal party committee, and some relatives are also well-connected.

He Zhihan was also a surgeon. He was sent to their military hospital by his father to gain experience. Later, when he was fighting with the army, Gu Xingjin was shot and rescued by him, and the two had more exchanges after that.

Of course, now he still doesn't know his family background, only that his parents work in the hospital.

This time, even if Gu Xingjin knew that it was very dangerous for him to save people, and even if he could avoid it himself, he would still help out for the sake of his previous life-saving grace.

Now I hear him borrowing money, and I feel helpless. "Most of my money is left for them to use. Now I can only give you 20. You can use it later."

Tang Bao washed a few wild peaches from the kitchen and came out. , I happened to hear their conversation, but I remembered that I took some of his military tobacco and alcohol tickets and fifty dollars a few days ago, but forgot to return it to him.

She quietly took two steps back, stepped out again, and greeted them, "This wild peach is sour and sweet, please try it."

He Zhihan took a peach and nodded while eating, "It tastes good, wait a minute. Shaojin and I are going to pick some more."

"Then you have to be careful, don't forget to bring the insect-proof herb bag." Tang Bao subconsciously told her, "Don't go deep into the mountains."

He Zhihan told her Making a face, Taohua said with teasing in her eyes, "Sister Tang said, I have written down everything."

Tang Bao gave him a blank look, and simply put Taozi beside Gu Xingjin, Xingyan's eyes slanted, full of momentum "What's the matter, you have an opinion, you are a few years older than me, but you look like a big brother?"

"Don't, don't, I'm your brother, can't you?" Ye Taozi is not big, he Zhihan ran out of food after two bites. Seeing that she put the rest beside Gu Xingjin, he pretended to be dissatisfied and hummed, "Abao, why are you so partial? I also like to eat, so you just take care of him, your conscience is not good. Will it hurt?"

He learned the last sentence from Tang Bao and thought it was very interesting. Now that he said it, he couldn't help laughing.

The wild peaches in his hands were clearly sweet and sour, but Gu Xingjin listened to them laughing and felt that the wild peaches in his mouth were extremely sour, but Tang Bao's next sentence made him feel that the wild peaches were very sweet.

In fact, Tang Bao was afraid that after Gu Xingjin returned to the team, he would not be active in making the marriage report, so he wanted to let his comrades know about the verbally agreed marriage, so he whispered with a little daughter's shyness, "Brother Gu will marry him in the future. I live together, I'm partial to him, it's just right."

"Sigh" He Zhihan was so frightened that he jumped up from the reclining chair, Taohua's eyes were full of surprise, and he said in disbelief, "My God , what does Tang Bao mean? It's not what I think it is."

"It's what you think." Tang Bao smiled and his eyebrows were soaring, and the smile poured from the brows. , but turned to the courtyard to look at the fire in the stove.

Hearing Tang Bao's words, Gu Xingjin quietly reddened the tips of his ears, his heart was sweet, and he looked at him with a smile, "I'll make a marriage report when I go back.

" He pierced sharply, and the pain was sudden and rapid. After further investigation, there was no trace.

He patted his head and smiled, "That's not bad, Tang Bao is a good girl."

After thinking about it, he leaned into his ear and whispered, "But she seems to be only seventeen or eighteen, you are older than her. When you are seven or eight years old, aren't you afraid of being told that you are an old cow eating young grass?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Gu Xingjin glared at him, he was also concerned about his age, and whispered dissatisfiedly, "She is eighteen, I It's only six years older than her, okay?"

He Zhihan smiled and patted his shoulder, "Okay, congratulations on your marriage soon."

After a while, Yang Zheng and Shaojin both closed their bodies, only Wearing big pants, he came over with a small half-pot of snails, and called their two brothers obediently, and Shaojin rushed to Tang Bao's side to show his hospitality, "Sister, we touched a lot of snails, don't you like them? We'll eat them tomorrow. Go touch it."

Gu Ningjin and Yang Yi are now fifteen years old, and they can be considered half adults when they arrange work now, earning seven centimeters a day, but Shaojin and Yang Zheng are too young. After mowing the grass and feeding the pigs in the morning , you can record two centimeters, and let them run around at other times.

Tang Bao responded with a smile. After pouring the snails into the small tank in the yard, he poured a few spoonfuls of water into it. Then he invited them to the living room to sit and enjoy the shade. Rice balls with bacon inside.

Children exercise a lot and get hungry quickly. When they eat bacon, they smile at Tang Bao with great joy.

Tang Bao winked at them and said with a smile, "I also marinated cucumbers and cucumbers with white sugar. When you are full, I will send them to your brothers and sisters." The

two little mouths were sweet and said in unison, "Sister It's the best."

Gu Xingjin listened to them and looked at the harmony between them, full of joy.

At this time, the courtyard door was opened again, and Wu Aihua came in with a bamboo basket with a few yellow and white melons in it. Seeing so many men inside and outside, he was stunned for a moment, "A Bao, why are you at home alone? "

Gu Xingjin is half a son-in-law, and I can be regarded as half of the Tang family in the future.

But in Wu Aihua's heart, his family and the Tang family are very close, even if he can't marry Tang Bao now, the two families have agreed, and they will recognize a godfather and continue to move around.

Tang Bao saw him coming, got up and greeted him to go into the living room to sit, and introduced them to each other before he went to serve him tea "Fourth brother, see how creative I am, I filled you with bamboo leaf tea in a bamboo tube, you drink more. Let's clear the heat and relieve the heat."

Wu Aihua replied with a smile, and winked at Tang Bao after drinking the tea, "Bring me some wild chrysanthemums, my mother is getting angry these days."

"That's good." Tang Bao led him to the next door. .

He Zhihan whispered in Gu Xingjin's ear, "That man seems to be very familiar with A Bao, so don't you wonder if he has ulterior motives for A Bao?"

After eating the rice ball, Yang Zheng took another wild The peach was gnawing, and when she heard their words, her eyes turned cleverly, and she leaned forward and whispered, "I know this man, who dispensed medicine in the pharmacy of the town hospital, I heard that he grew up like a childhood sweetheart. , both of them were discussing marriage."

What he didn't tell them was that now they've blown.

In fact, he said this to let them know how good Tang Bao is, and many people like her.

He Zhihan heard it, raised his eyebrows at Gu Xingjin, whose face remained unchanged, and smiled softly, "Did you hear, they are childhood sweethearts, what's the matter, do you want to listen to what they are saying?"

Gu Xingjin had turned the vinegar bottle upside down, his face Shang's expression remained the same, and he said lightly, "They grew up together, like brothers and sisters, what's the fuss about?"

Hmph, is it easy for him to marry a wife?

God bless all the childhood sweethearts without good results. The childhood sweethearts have become brothers and sisters.

Wu Aihua watched Tang Bao open the small drawer to put honeysuckle and wild chrysanthemums for himself, and whispered, "A Bao, I heard the news that the new mayor has a close relationship with the Liu family, as if they are sisters, please be careful in the future. ."

Tang Bao asked curiously, "Are many people flattering Liu's family now?"

"Yes, there are many factories in our town, and we are planning to build a pharmaceutical factory or something. Now we are planning to turn it into a city. I heard that The documents have already come down, but the deputy mayor is a newcomer, so he didn't dare to be too ostentatious for a while, many people were eyeing the Liu family, wanting to go through the Liu family and talk to the mayor."

He frowned slightly . , looked at her with concern, "It's always good to be careful anyway."

"Thank you fourth brother," Tang Bao smiled slightly, "Although it's not good news, but like fourth brother said, they are new here, and they are worried about getting If something goes wrong, it won't affect us well, and maybe it won't come to embarrass us."

In fact, she is really not afraid that they will make trouble in private, anyway, she has prepared blue bricks and stones in her space, but she is afraid that they will come here. , In the public, she did not dare to do it, for fear of revealing her secrets.

"I'm going back to the hospital tomorrow. If you have something to do, just go to the hospital to find me." Wu Aihua reluctantly looked at the package of medicinal materials with her lowered eyebrows and pleasing eyes.

She handed him two wrapped bags of honeysuckle and wild chrysanthemum, with a small smile on her lips, "You are my fourth brother, you have been my fourth brother, you have been protecting me since you were a child, accompanying me, treating me like your sister, how could I I'm mad at you."

They can only say that the world is messing with people, but it may be because the two grew up together, she always felt that this was a child brought up by herself, and she really didn't want to spend her life with him. idea.

However, she still hoped that after he got married, he would not have any conflicts with his daughter-in-law, so she smiled and said, "The third brother is not married yet, are you planning to get married together?"

Wu Aihua looked at the smiling little girl with a little sadness and disappointment on her face. No, I felt a little blocked, and said sullenly, "Yes, when the farming is busy, we are going to get married together."

Tang Bao smiled and frowned, "That's not bad, if there is anything to help then, even if Say."

Wu Aihua was even more concerned about the two young people who were meeting him, and said with a little probing, "Uncle and aunt are not at home, or I will stay too, lest you have nothing to say to these strangers"

Tang Bao did not He was embarrassed to tell him that one of the men was not a stranger, but a man who would soon become his own, so he could only smile, "It's alright, when the bamboo leaf tea in my pot is ready, they will pick it up and go to the clinic. , you go do your work."

After Tang Bao sent Wu Aihua away, he let them eat a bowl of sugar mixed with cucumber, and then sent two small ones to Ning Jin and them to eat, and then greeted He Zhihan to pick bamboo leaves. Tea went to the clinic, and started cooking porridge with the firewood left in the stove.

When she was done, she came to Gu Xingjin's side, and looked at the watch on his wrist, "Time flies so fast, it's almost four o'clock."