Su Tang is Good at It

However, Wei Youde heard his future daughter-in-law calling him, and said, "Let's get out of here first, it will be bad if people downstairs find out."

Chen Xiaonan looked at Su Tang proudly, and said with a big smile, "It's alright. , I'm not afraid of anything now, Tangtang will protect me."

Su Tang smiled and nodded at her, and said warmly, "Auntie, let's leave this place first, and we can find out who is the mastermind behind the scenes. It's inconvenient for you to go out."

Chen Xiaonan couldn't help but sighed, "My son's life is so good, the person he's looking for is not only good-looking, but also so sensible and filial."

Wei Youde can't deny that this girl not only has force, but also has brains. The eyes are still like myself, which is good.

The group left the hospital and saw A Biao being knocked unconscious in the car.

Su Tang took out a very small pen-like thing from his pocket, turned it into a needle, and stabbed at several of his acupoints.

A Biao still remembered that he was plotted against him. When he opened his eyes and saw that it was a girl he didn't know, he subconsciously punched her and turned him into lying on the ground.

The speed was so fast that he didn't even know how she did it, and he was so infatuated with martial arts that he could not wait to let her do it again, but his back was still aching to remind him not to overestimate his abilities.

Everyone's parents are here, so Su Tang is naturally unwilling to take in her boyfriend anymore.

Although she likes Wei Weiting, she will not have any close relationship with him when her parents have not nodded their heads.

However, at the request of his wife and son, Wei Youde asked A Biao to drive Su Tang home.

As Su Tang said, the car stopped at the entrance of the small courtyard.

Looking at the open door, Su Tang muttered suspiciously in her heart, "I remember locking the door when I left."

She just greeted politely, "Uncle, auntie, would you like to come in for a cup of tea."

Chen Xiaonan naturally wanted to know where his son and girlfriend lived now, so he quickly said, "Okay, then I'll disturb you."

Wei Youde looked at the small courtyard, and for some reason, he remembered the old things from twenty years ago. , Tang Bao also lived in this kind of old courtyard, and he thought he could get a beautiful woman, but who knew he almost lost his life.

When they entered, the sound of the TV was also heard in the living room.

Wei Youde felt that the opening song on the TV was very familiar, and he glanced at it subconsciously, "Mom, it happened to be a picture of a big white python flying around a stone pillar and transforming into a human being.

He suddenly felt cold all over his body, and what was even worse was that at this moment, Tang Bao also came out of the room with a cup of tea and looked at them with a smile.

Mom, Wei Youde's heart was instantly relieved, and he wanted to turn around and run.

"Mom, why are you here?"

Su Tang was very surprised when she saw her, and rushed forward to hug her arm and act like a spoiled child. "I miss you, so are you alone? My dad, my little brother?"

Tang Bao stretched out his hand gently He pinched his daughter's face, and smiled softly, "My senior brother asked me to perform surgery, so I'll come and see you."