Opportunities

Although it was only October 11 in winter, there were already large snowflakes floating in the forest farms in northwest China.

After three o'clock in the afternoon, Shen Da came back from patrolling the mountains with a shotgun on his back. On the way, he met an old man with a basket on his back to collect medicine.

"Brother Shen," the old man hurriedly greeted him when he saw him from a distance, and he, who often walked in the mountains and forests, walked in front of him with agile legs and greeted him with a smile, "Brother Shen, let me ask you something, that you still have to collect medicinal materials. Isn't it old man, I'm boasting that this year's medicinal materials are really good, especially those of Scutellaria baicalensis, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Banyan Citrus, and Platycodon grandiflorum, which are better than last year's."

Shen Da didn't refuse, but said with a smile, "That's ok, I'll write a letter. Go ask, see how much they want, and find you first."

In fact, Shen Da sent some dried hares and pheasants to Tang Bao a few days ago, but the address was the Chen Lian Brigade in Weiyang City, and it has now passed. It's been more than half a month, so it's supposed to be the time to reply. The

old man nodded with a smile. Everyone has known each other for several years, so he knows the bottom line, and said with a smile, "If the girl wants it, you can send the herbs to her first, and then you can send it to her. Give me money."

He dared to say this, firstly because the girl was really happy when she paid the money, and secondly because Shen Da saved his life and was shot dead when he was almost attacked by a wolf wild wolf.

Shen Da smiled and nodded, "Then I would like to thank Big Brother Huang, but don't worry, with me, I will never lose a single cent of your medicine money."

"Don't say that, I will definitely believe you."

Shen Dahe Cai The old man of Yao said a few words, and seeing that the snow was getting bigger and bigger, he patted the snowflakes on his body and went back to their respective houses.

However, Shen Da was thinking about Tang Bao's reply, so he went to the new logging site this year to wander around.

This logging facility is a state-run organization. It is crowded and lively. It is not far from where they live, and it is only half an hour away.

The uncle at the gate saw him very enthusiastically, "Brother Shen, you are back. Today, Ah Feng's car is back, and there are two large bags of yours, which were sent from the army."

"Really, then I'll go and see Look." Shen Da walked in quickly with a look of joy, and when he saw the two large packages in his house, my dear, how many things are there, he simply borrowed a wheelbarrow to push them back.

When he came to the door of the house, his son's loud cry came from inside. He smiled and went in with a sack and put it by the door. Looking at his wife Lou Yanyan dressing his son, he asked with a smile. "What's the matter with Xiaobao?"

The big fat boy with a big head and a big brain is not yet nine months old, but he is very cute with his white and chubby appearance.

Lou Yanyan sighed helplessly, "The milk powder is gone, the milk addiction has come, so I just cry here, it's okay, quitting milk is like this, let him cry a few more times."

Lou Yanyan herself had no children last month . I've had enough milk. These days, I rely on the four cans of milk powder sent by Tang Bao, as well as the four cans of milk powder that my man went to the city to buy.

Although their husband and wife love their son very much, the forest farm is so remote that there is no place to buy things.

Even if they go out to buy milk powder, even now they can buy milk powder without a ticket, but now that milk powder is not only expensive, but also often in short supply, they simply wean their sons.