Yang Yi Fanwai

In 1978, Yang Yi was also 24 years old.

When Su Su and the others were in college, they started to remind him side-by-side that when he was in college, you could talk to someone.

However, he graduated from college at the age of 23 and stayed in the school for graduate school, because he was very interested in physics, specializing in physics.

Now, every time he goes home, more than a dozen people in the family are urging him to get married.

Especially his younger brother Yang Zheng, after graduating from college, with the support of Tang Bao, he started a real estate business.

Don't talk about earning money like running water. He also talked to Gu Yujun and got married last year.

Gu Shaojin also talked about an object this year.

At this time, everyone felt that Yang Yi and Gu Ningjin were leftover men. Almost everyone called him, and in the end they would tell him not to be a nerd, and don't even think of finding Yan Ruyu in the book. "Senior," the pretty and bright Jiang Yin met him in the shade of the university and gave him a sweet smile. "My dad will call you to come to my house for lunch when you are free on Sunday."

She looked more and more like her lips were red and her teeth were white, and her watery eyes were full of smiles. She was extremely beautiful.

Her father, a physics professor, attached great importance to Yang Yi. Knowing that he was alone in Kyoto, he often asked him to eat.

In fact, Jiang Jianwen didn't want to see him at all, and when he saw it, he thought he would take away his daughter.

But because his wife and daughter at home like him, he can only compromise.

Mrs. Jiang knew that they only had two brothers, and his character was really good. Otherwise, her husband would be the first to refuse, so she often asked her daughter to call him over for dinner.

She is also his junior sister now, Yang Yi nodded with a smile, "Then I'll interrupt, I just have a paper I want to ask the teacher to look at."

Jiang Yin looked at the old collar and cuffs of his white shirt and looked like they were about to be worn out. She rolled her eyes and said with a smile, "I'll see you at the school gate at eight o'clock in the morning on Sunday." 

Jiang Yin pretended to be angry and said, "I want to buy something, I need someone to carry it for me, are you not willing?"

She only met him last year. It was a hot summer, but she didn't expect it to be so serious. , I fainted in the boiling water room when I wanted to turn on the water at night.

Fortunately, Yang Yi also came to open the water, so he rushed her to the hospital. When she woke up, she realized that this was Professor Jiang's only daughter, and she became close to the Jiang family.

In the past few years, the limelight of the family has been too high, mainly because Tang Bao felt that she had an enemy in the capital, and asked Yang Yi not to expose it. If something happened, she would go to the Song family or the Dongfang family.

Therefore, in everyone's eyes, Yang Yi is a child of an ordinary family. He and his younger brother grew up in a relative's house. Now his younger brother is married to a wife and earns some hard money for real estate, he is not very particular about what he wears.

Jiang Yin wanted to buy him clothes, but was afraid of hurting his self-esteem, so she could only use the excuse of letting him carry things for herself.