Conspiracy

Gu Xiu'an felt that Gu Shaojin got along well with himself, and watched his younger son make a kind look, "Shaojin, tell him, you want to live with Dad in the future" Gu Shaojin turned his face and didn't recognize him at this time. , blinking the phoenix eyes and pretending to be stupid, "This uncle , I don't know you, why do I want to live with you and you still want to coax me? I'm not a fool, my father is already dead, okay?" Damn , your uncle is not yet fifty.

Gu Xiu'an was so angry that he almost vomited blood. After seeing him yesterday, this bastard was so close to him. Now he bites back. The wolf stared at them with phoenix eyes, "Very good, you don't even recognize me as a father, right?"

Gu Ningjin clenched his hands into fists, and looked at him not to be outdone, "Do you think you are worthy of being Gu Yuhong's son?" You are unfaithful to the country, you are not filial to the family, and you are not kind to us; you are ashamed of the sky, ashamed of the earth, ashamed of your actions, and ashamed of your heart."

Gu Xiu'an felt that the second son at this time was really similar. His second younger brother likes to scold people with big truths, but he is definitely not in a good mood when he is taught by his own son.

Moreover, the three sons looked at him, and there was absolutely no admiration, only resentment. He really did not expect that the father and son would come to this point . In this case, there is no need for him to be too polite to them, lest they return Thinking that he is a soft persimmon, it's hard to pinch "I don't care about you unfilial sons. They stole an improved prescription from my house. Now, until the police come, none of you are allowed to leave."

Gu Shaojin instantly frowned, "You are here . It was slander and framed, we didn't see any prescription at all."

Gu Ningjin's face was instantly ashen, and he looked at him in disbelief. "How can you be so shameless?"

Gu Xiu'an looked at them and didn't say anything, but the eyes with the victory in hand, just told them that it would be fine. I framed you, what can you do

Gu Xingjin was not at all surprised that he would do such a thing, and said calmly, "You also know that they won't steal such things. Even if they are caught, they can still be released quickly after finding out."

"But who is it? There's no guarantee that something will happen to them, right?" Gu Xiu'an threatened him with a stern threat, "If one misses,"

Gu Xingjin interrupted him, "Tell me, what do you want?"

"I want you to testify that He Tang embezzled that batch of value. 30,000 medicinal herbs" Gu Xiu'an's eyes were full of ambition, and he wanted to bewitch him, "As long as I can bring him down, I can make you rise to the top."

Gu Xingjin didn't expect that he was also involved in the faction dispute, and he didn't know it was from the Zhao family. The idea is still Gu Xiu'an's own.

He understood that Gu Xiu'an felt that it was impossible for him to silently remove so many medicines from the medicine storehouse, so he suspected that He Tang had done it. Gu Ningjin was afraid that his eldest brother would compromise, and glared at him and scolded him ang1rily, "They say tiger poison doesn't eat their sons, you can even frame your own son, and you want my eldest brother to work for you and dream."

Son, he speaks so sharply, and is very dissatisfied that he is now disrupting the situation, sneering, "It seems that you guys want to go inside and stay there for a few days, and I don't know if there will be any fate."

"This matter I won't promise you" Gu Xingjin looked at him indifferently, "I am a person, and I cannot do anything worse than a beast to the person who protects me and helps me."