63. Feeling Dazzled

Tang Bao didn't know that he escaped this disaster because of his own caution. Facing the disgusted look in the salesman's eyes after he got the money, he made a cowardly look, lowered his head and said embarrassedly, "Comrade, this ticket is my brother. It was sent back from the army, and our uncle was afraid that my aunt would know about it, so he hid it for a long time before letting me buy it quietly."

This excuse is reasonable, but now tobacco and alcohol are in high demand, and ordinary women in the family can reluctant to buy.

Tang Bao didn't dare to buy more at each counter, but he did buy tobacco and alcohol, biscuits, candy, men's and women's underwear, needles and thread.

Neither she nor Su Su know how to make clothes, so they can only buy finished products. Anyway, the colors of clothes now are relatively plain, usually dark green, cyan, black, gray, military color, and white.

If you dare to wear colorful clothes, you will be called a capitalist roader, a manifestation of the bourgeoisie.

I can only comfort myself that I was born a beauty embryo, even if I wear this dirty clothes on my body, it is still a beautiful little fairy.

Now that he should keep a low profile, Tang Bao understands that when he went to find Wu Aiguo, there was a red camellia in his bag and thirty yuan in bits and pieces.

She waited until they were about to eat, and in the name of looking for someone, she took the opportunity to put the two safes in an unoccupied office, and then went to the door to wait for someone.

To be honest, in this public security bureau, there are all police officers wearing police uniforms and big caps. She is really a little guilty, even if she is not here to steal chickens and dogs, but to give them something quietly.

When Wu Aiguo was about to go to the cafeteria with the meal ticket and lunch box, he saw Tang Bao waiting by the side, and he wondered how he could refuse. After all, this matter was really troublesome.

"Third brother, it's really thanks to your help last time, you are really a good person." Tang Bao looked at him with sincerity and admiration, anyway, good words don't cost money.

Facing this little girl's eyes full of admiration, he couldn't say what he planned to refuse before, so he simply put the lunch box to the side, and said with a smile, "Isn't this group of hands from the villagers right? The noodles are especially delicious, I'll take you to lunch."

The sun in the sky shone brightly on the earth, exuding a scorching light.

Perhaps it was because the weather was so hot that only a few bicycles passed quickly on the road, and there were only a couple of young men and women eating noodles in the small noodle shop.

Both of them asked for pickled vegetables and shredded pork noodles. Wu Aiguo paid 50 cents first, then picked up the fan on the side, and asked gently, "Have you seen your parents?"

"Yes, they are all right now. "The two chatted a few times, and the noodles came up. When they finished eating, Wu Aiguo was ready to leave. "I have to leave beforehand, so you should go back early. If there is news from your parents here, I will Someone will bring you a letter."

Tang Bao was glad that there were not many people, he took out the cloth bag in his satchel and put it on the table and pushed it to him, whispering a little shyly, "Thanks to third brother for helping me last time. There is nothing to thank you, if you want to inquire about the news, you will have to socialize, and you should keep this cigarette first."

Wu Aiguo didn't expect her to be so sensible, and quickly refused, "No, I don't want it, what do you think of me? "

Although they can't avoid receiving some benefits, he really doesn't want to take advantage of the Tang family. The marriage between Tang Bao and his younger brother is not going to happen, and the family's parents are always nagging in their ears. Sorry for the Tang family, yesterday His father also came to him specially to make him pay attention, not to mention his younger brother, who was also very worried about them.

"Third brother, my ticket was given when someone bought the medicine in private, and it will expire if I don't use it anymore. It's a pity," Tang Bao naturally wouldn't take back what he sent out, with a shy look on his face. Looking at him, he said, "Don't dislike it, okay? If you can, find out for me when my parents' affairs will come to an end."

After speaking, he got up and said embarrassedly, "It's mainly because I think the news about the third brother. Lingtong, in the eyes of Uncle Wu and the others, you can let me take advantage of it."

Don't ask him to save people, just inquire about the news, it's really not difficult for Wu Aiguo, so he just agrees "That's good, Don't worry, I have something to do in the afternoon, I will go for a walk tomorrow morning, and you will come and listen to me tomorrow afternoon."

Tang Bao looked at him gratefully, "Third brother, I'm really bothering you, you're busy, I'll go back now."

He thought there was only cigarettes in the bag, so he picked it up and put it under his arm, and walked out with her." It's not a big deal, it's just that the Liu family was stolen five hundred yuan, and now we have to go to department stores and supply and marketing cooperatives to see if anyone uses the stolen goods."

Tang Bao listened to his words and glanced at him. She glanced at the cloth bag he was holding under her arm, her eyes widened, and she asked in surprise, "The Liu family is so rich, do you have any clues?"

She was afraid that she might have any clues to leave behind, and she would be caught by others. , eager to hear some relevant news from his mouth.

Heaven, the earth, there is no monitoring, and there are no special machines. I just hope that they will not be too dedicated.

Wu Aiguo looked at the little girl's fuss, but found it funny, "How can it be so easy, I went to the scene yesterday to check it out. In the morning, I interrogated the Liu family's nanny, and in the afternoon, I went out to inspect with another team. Let's see if anyone uses new coins, or "

Tang Bao quietly relieved after listening to him. After saying goodbye to him, he walked by the road to Tang's house.

She had expected that the Liu family only lost 500 yuan, and now she was expecting the people in the Public Security Bureau to discover the two Liu family's lockboxes. Thinking of their surprise, she felt relieved.

Now all she thinks is that I have a hard time, and you don't want to live comfortably.

When Wu Aiguo went back, he found not only a cigarette, but also a piece of thirty dollars in the bag. He frowned slightly, put the cigarette and the money in the drawer of the desk and locked it, thinking about the cigarette and accepting it by himself, The money will be returned to her tomorrow.

Looking at the old money of one yuan, two yuan, and five yuan, I knew that it was not easy for the Tang family to save.

Tang Bao shook his head vigorously for nothing, and I didn't feel bad at all.

He picked up the yellowed enamel jar and took a sip of water, and saw his colleague come in with a haunted look on his face: "Angkor, let us go over there, the Liu family's password box may be found."

"This is very fast. Yes," Wu Aiguo got up and walked out with his shoulders around him, also a little surprised to inquire about the news, "This case is settled so quickly, whoever finds it will definitely be rewarded, who is so lucky?" The colleague looked at him vigilantly. All around, he whispered, "Wrong, this is troublesome."