195

Gu Xingjin cooperated very well with the investigation here. Anyway, he really didn't do this. If he was asked to do it, he himself felt that it was impossible for him to do so unknowingly. Naturally, he was not afraid of shadows.

And he heard Tang Bao say that he accidentally got a few boxes of ginseng, ganoderma lucidum, donkey-hide gelatin and other good things. "

I'm in good shape, but I think you've lost a lot of weight." Tang Bao thought about the white ginseng, dried ginseng, red ginseng, and red ginseng that he got by accident, and he couldn't help but be elated. I was distressed and made a big pot of ginseng black chicken soup the next day.

Since He Tang married his wife, he has often been able to drink ginseng soup, Ganoderma lucidum tea, and deer antler wine.

However, these are all great supplements. I am only forty-four years old now, and I am the age when I can't help thinking about food and clothing. If I drink this good thing, I will not want to sleep that night,

so he looked at it. Everyone eats deliciously, especially Gu Xingjin, who thinks it is annoying to eat with a smile on his face, but he doesn't dare to touch the bowl of good food in front of him, but thinks that when he was young, his wife was in good health, and he could see Tang Bao with him. He also advised, "Uncle He, even if you don't like it, eat it as much as you want. This ginseng is flat, slightly bitter, and slightly warm. It can nourish the spleen and the lungs, promote fluid and quench thirst; while chicken is sweet, it can warm the middle and invigorate the spleen. Nourishes qi and nourishes blood; this ginseng black chicken soup is a good food for nourishment, it won't get angry, and drinking it only has benefits and no harm."

Lin Yafen knows her man's mind, and the last time she made out with him was during Chinese New Year. But he didn't dare to be too reckless, for fear that his body couldn't stand it, but now she felt that she blushed a little and whispered, "That is, even if you don't like the taste, drink a bowl to make up your body."

He looked at his wife in surprise, only to realize that her originally sunken cheeks were now a little fleshy, and the sullen color between her eyebrows and eyes had now dissipated. At this time, her face was ruddy and delicate, and she looked at herself with charming eyes. Really much younger.

He thought that his wife was the root cause of the disease after his son died. When he thought of his son, he felt uncomfortable, and he was very considerate of her, and never thought of giving up on her.

And to his current status, the Yue family has secretly made a lot of efforts, and he also has a good reputation for supporting each other and never giving up.

After Tang Baolai treated his wife, he knew that his wife's body was getting better day by day.

But today, when I took a closer look, I realized that my wife had been nursed so well.

It was only bright outside in the morning, Gu Xingjin opened his eyes, looked at his wife in his arms, felt the soft body under the quilt, and felt reluctant to get up.

He looked at her sweetly sleeping with lingering eyes, thinking of the person he was going to see today, he quietly got up and got out of bed.

Mrs. Liu had already boiled a pot of corn tofu soup, a pot of steamed buns with Sanhe noodles and a few boiled eggs. Seeing him come down, she smiled, "Come over and have breakfast." The

two sat down to eat together, Gu Xingjin quickly He just ate two steamed buns, an egg and a bowl of corn soup. He smiled and said, "Auntie's craftsmanship is really good. Did Uncle Gu leave today or didn't get up?"